smellsgood Reviews

06AM
6AM

support@smellsgood.com

Smells GoodPO Box 10458Leicester

Tell us how smellsgood made you happy

"Order arrived very promptly and was well-packaged. Not opened the perfume as it's a gift. It looks like the genuine article so this is a bargain compared to high street prices."
Are you smellsgood? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback smellsgood receives. Reply Free
"Found the perfect perfume for my husband, the delivery was quick and well packaged. Price was a lot cheaper than most websites. Will be ordering more perfumes off you! Thanks x"
"Good service. Very good prices. Will shop again with smells good."
"Recommended by a friend and glad I listened! Picked up a bargain on Miss Dior for my mum which she loves! Can't believe how good the prices are! Got my delivery in 3 days and it arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with smells good and will be considering them on future purchases for perfumes. Happy lady :)"
"Very good service and surprised by how good the prices are! Will definitely be shopping with smells good again!"
"Bought a perfume for my girlfriend at valentines and was very happy. Cheap and quick delivery. Will use again!"
"Bought d&g the one man for my boyfriend for valentines at a steal! Had it gift wrapped too which was perfect! Really good prices and quick delivery - cant go wrong! will be shopping with smells good again :) Thank you!"
"Great find! Brilliant prices and quick dispatch too. very impressed and would recommend to others for sure!"
"Great site! Impressed by the low prices and quick delivery. Will definitely use again :)"
"Gem of a website! Loved my burberry, couldn't find it cheaper. thanks, will be back for more :)"
"First of all received the product swiftly, no complaints about delivery time. Also a genuine product as I compared side by side by one bought from a high street retailer. Finally it was cheaper then the high street retailer. Therefore completely happy, no complaints on my end."
"LOVE this site! Found Lady Million at a fantastic price and received it in perfect condition! No hassles at all. Very happy. Will use again and recommend to others. Ready to buy my partner a valentines day gift from you too! Thanks smells good :) X"
"Good prices, quick delivery and my perfume was in perfect condition. impressed with smells good. will use again"
"Great little find. Impressed with the service and quick turn around of getting my purchase to me. found a couple of cracking bargains!"
"Quick and easy website to use. Got the product I wanted and completed my order within minutes. Great value, will certainly be using smellsgood.com again."
"I was referred to the site by a friend as I was looking online for a birthday present and I knew they were very fond of a particular perfume. I looked and they had it at a great price, better than the high street online sites or Amazon. I ordered and it arrived very quickly, my friend was really pleased with her gift and I was pleased with my purchase! Will be ordering again from them soon and recommending them to friends and family."
"Very easy to use website, clean image, great range of products and good prices. Will be using this site from now on!"
"Amazing service! So easy to use and website looks great. Well done Smells Good"
"Found smells good on twitter! Had a great sale on and purchased my favourite Miss Dior:) couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else! Very happy with my purchase, received quick and in perfect condition. Will use again. Keep up the good work! :D"
"Bit sceptical at first however very pleased in the end! Got a bargain on my favourite aftershave. Dispatch was very quick, and email confirmations were very reassuring. My aftershave came securely packed with no problems at all. Thanks guys! Will be back again :)"
smellsgood is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews