Smeg Reviews

Delivery

How does Smeg deliver?

How can I contact Smeg?
Click Here

Tell us how Smeg made you happy

"spent a lot of money on a smeg kettle because I loved the design. Unfortunately the smeg logo is just stickers and when it gets hot,they peel off!it now looks terrible. I contacted customer service and they said they'd send me some new letters for me to stick on!I hope I get the spacing and position right!don't think you should have to do this,very poor design."
Are you Smeg? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought a SMEG dishwasher DFD613W in 2015- It is now 2019 and it has a massive crack on the front panel. It was installed correctly and has not been moved or mishandled. You can only open the unit from the specific catch and still this has happened it looks like a stress fracture where the front is incorrectly supported from the inside, Cost of replacement parts plus labour is half the way to a new unit so will probably cut my losses and replace entirely as I have never felt this cleans particularly well. Last time i will buy SMEG as contacting them is not the easiest."
"Bought a smeg Dishwasher in 18 months I’ve had 2 new computer boards and a new complete Dishwasher, now it’s gone again I rang smeg and all they’ve said yes you’ve guessed it your warranty has ran out 😩after a long phone call engineer sent to me and new computer board ordered for free but I have to pay labour charge I argued today that I’ve had nothing but trouble with this appliance but got knowhere so I’m having to pay but I will NOT be buying any smeg products again"
"Smells FAB fridges are the worst build quality I have ever seen. I had a repair man come out to try and fix the freezer door. He explained that the fridges are a nightmare. They are not Italian but are built in Poland and Romania. Next time I will be buying Siemens."
"I bought a smeg MIDr7RA-2 kitchen tap that cost close to £600, after 5 months its connections that are not supposed to come loose have come apart. Supposed to have a 2 year warranty but when calling Smeg nobody wants to know or attempt to be any help whatsoever. I have been calling for over a month now and all they do is try to pass me from department to department, now they are telling me it is Smeg Italy that have to resolve it and they have "emailed them" and I have to wait an indefinite time to hear a response. It is incredibly frustrating trying to reason with monkeys, I might as well bang my head against the wall. Do not use this company if you think you will ever need any after sales care."
"Fantastic products superb styling creme de la creme when it comes to baking equipment"
"This was the 3rd oven sent to us as there were things not quite right the first 2 and they never once made me feel I was being too pickie or annoying. They just wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase. Which I now am."
Smeg is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews