Smeg Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Smeg?

Tell us how Smeg made you happy

Telephone
"Smells FAB fridges are the worst build quality I have ever seen. I had a repair man come out to try and fix the freezer door. He explained that the fridges are a nightmare. They are not Italian but are built in Poland and Romania. Next time I will be buying Siemens."
Are you Smeg? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a smeg MIDr7RA-2 kitchen tap that cost close to £600, after 5 months its connections that are not supposed to come loose have come apart. Supposed to have a 2 year warranty but when calling Smeg nobody wants to know or attempt to be any help whatsoever. I have been calling for over a month now and all they do is try to pass me from department to department, now they are telling me it is Smeg Italy that have to resolve it and they have "emailed them" and I have to wait an indefinite time to hear a response. It is incredibly frustrating trying to reason with monkeys, I might as well bang my head against the wall. Do not use this company if you think you will ever need any after sales care."
"Fantastic products superb styling creme de la creme when it comes to baking equipment"
"Not usually one to post on these sites but felt the urge after purchasing my amazing Smeg Union Jack toaster from the fantastic Smeg store in London. The service in-store was second to none. All so welcoming and happy to help. Lovely coffee made for me on arrival. I love the toaster! It's a real talking point in my kitchen and everyone comments on how cool it is. Makes a good bit of toast too! Ha. Would recommend a visit to anyone."
"Brought a Smeg oven, hob, and microwave. The hob didn't work at first but Smeg quickly sent an engineer out to my home. The engineer fixed it straight away and has been great ever since. My call to customer service was easy and the Samantha was really helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend."
"This was the 3rd oven sent to us as there were things not quite right the first 2 and they never once made me feel I was being too pickie or annoying. They just wanted me to be completely happy with my purchase. Which I now am."
Smeg is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews