smartteck.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend smartteck.co.uk
Read smartteck.co.uk Reviews

sales@smartteck.co.uk

Pipers House

Tell us how smartteck.co.uk made you happy
Not a company i would use again. Screwed up the order sent wrong part that didn't fit then you get emails full of expletives in reply They must be related to Trump as every bad review is fake in their world.
Do not believe 5star reviews of this company that contain only one review like "Adrian Poncho". These reviews are left by the company itself, as soon as a negative review is written. In reality, the company is constantly violating the law by revoking your right of return. Their tactic is to delay, they won't pick up the phone and tap your letters.
Don't buy. You won't be able to return the purchase. The company is run by dishonest and offensive people. They send me an automatic email in September saying they would be in touch. I have heard nothing. I finally got through on the phone and spoke to them about my lack of refund - they cut me off. The case did not fit my laptop. I emailed the company twice to ask how to return and have had no reply. I also called customer services 5 times.
The company tries to mask bad reviews by posting fake 5-star reviews. You could check trustpilot website and see all 5-star reviews were made from new accounts, as they have only one review.
This company tries to mask bad reviews by posting fake 5-star reviews from new fake accounts. You could check it on trustpilot (dot) com website, most 5-star reviews have sinlge review.
No one should buy from here! they don't accept returns, which is illegal.
company's run by abusive and unprofessional pakistani nationals
the company ignores Consumer Credit Act that gives you a 14-day cooling-off period to cancel the purchase.
Send out wrong items and don’t return money just use delay tactics, defo don’t use these people they will rip you off.
DJI Osmo Action Camera - Grey & Black £512.30 in 26.12.2019,are you for real????? same camera in currys £229 same day. do not buy here
I bought the keyboard, wanted to return it right away, but the company ignored all my requiests via email and phone. I would like the company to explain its position on returns. Why is it impossible to return the purchase?
Rude and aggressive owner who does not comply with UK consumer law. He is selling 27" Dell monitors and delivering 25". When questioned he replied with a rude message telling me that I ordered a 25 even though the order clearly states 27. When i called him, he told me never to call his number again and then said he is not Smartteck despite arguing with me about my order......Save your money and go elsewhere, stay away from this corrupt, lying fraudster.
Ordered bamboo digital pads, took the money, no goods arrived. Phoned and emailed. Had one email to say out of stock and offered a discount. Refused as I wanted my money back, never returned emails and customer service dreadful. Still not had a refund so technically stole money.
smartteck.co.uk is rated 2.27 based on 22 reviews