smartteck.co.uk Reviews

6PM
6PM

sales@smartteck.co.uk

Pipers House

Tell us how smartteck.co.uk made you happy

"Rude and aggressive owner who does not comply with UK consumer law. He is selling 27" Dell monitors and delivering 25". When questioned he replied with a rude message telling me that I ordered a 25 even though the order clearly states 27. When i called him, he told me never to call his number again and then said he is not Smartteck despite arguing with me about my order......Save your money and go elsewhere, stay away from this corrupt, lying fraudster."
Are you smartteck.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered bamboo digital pads, took the money, no goods arrived. Phoned and emailed. Had one email to say out of stock and offered a discount. Refused as I wanted my money back, never returned emails and customer service dreadful. Still not had a refund so technically stole money."
smartteck.co.uk is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews