smartteck.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend smartteck.co.uk
Read smartteck.co.uk Reviews

sales@smartteck.co.uk

Pipers House

Tell us how smartteck.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
They've listed an item on Rakuten which I was looking to order due to the Rakuten 25X Points Deal which Rakuten Directly issues a %25 worth of points as a Cashback. I've just called SmartTeck to check their stock and when I talked about Rakuten they told me that Rakuten has a really good deal but after my call, they've removed their listing from Rakuten although it was £17 more expensive than their website to cover their Listing and Final Value Charges, but, they still don't want to 25% Rakuten Points Back deal make their item cheaper, although it does not have any relation to them and it's what Rakuten pays. I've reported this to Rakuten and they are investigating this matter. They told me if they realise they remover their listing for Rakuten Deal, they will close their shop. I'm not bothered about it, but when they don't answer your call and emails, this rings the bell that you should be aware, as this sort of things show how a seller can be unreliable.
No one should buy from here! they don't accept returns, which is illegal.
the company ignores Consumer Credit Act that gives you a 14-day cooling-off period to cancel the purchase.
Send out wrong items and don’t return money just use delay tactics, defo don’t use these people they will rip you off.
Fast delivery. No confirmation email for the order but arrived next day
Rude and aggressive owner who does not comply with UK consumer law. He is selling 27" Dell monitors and delivering 25". When questioned he replied with a rude message telling me that I ordered a 25 even though the order clearly states 27. When i called him, he told me never to call his number again and then said he is not Smartteck despite arguing with me about my order......Save your money and go elsewhere, stay away from this corrupt, lying fraudster.
Ordered bamboo digital pads, took the money, no goods arrived. Phoned and emailed. Had one email to say out of stock and offered a discount. Refused as I wanted my money back, never returned emails and customer service dreadful. Still not had a refund so technically stole money.
Do not believe 5star reviews of this company that contain only one review like "Adrian Poncho". These reviews are left by the company itself, as soon as a negative review is written. In reality, the company is constantly violating the law by revoking your right of return. Their tactic is to delay, they won't pick up the phone and tap your letters.
Don't buy. You won't be able to return the purchase. The company is run by dishonest and offensive people. They send me an automatic email in September saying they would be in touch. I have heard nothing. I finally got through on the phone and spoke to them about my lack of refund - they cut me off. The case did not fit my laptop. I emailed the company twice to ask how to return and have had no reply. I also called customer services 5 times.
company's run by abusive and unprofessional pakistani nationals
The first delivery lacked a driver, which made booting the machine difficult and network connection impossible! The second delivery was fine, though it nearly went to the wrong address! Silly errors, which would not have happened with better quality control. The company accepted both errors with grace.
I ordered a 48 inch Samsung TV just after Christmas and it took almost two weeks to arrive. It arrived badly damaged, even though the box was intact. I contacted their customer services immediately and they asked for photos and other information which I supplied immediately. I have phoned 2 days in a row and they haven't been able to tell me what is happening. I haven't even received an acknowledgment email. All I would like would be a returns slip to return the parcel via courier and either a replacement or a refund but they are dragging their feet. A phone operator did tell me this was the second tv over the Christmas break that arrived damaged. This is very poor customer service indeed. All I want is an answer. The Freephone number doesn't even work.
fantastic company and its support. could not fault it even i if i wanted to. all those neg reviews are from one person, so guys dont worry about them and buy with confidence.
dont believe any of the fake one star reviews on this company, you can tell they are left constantly every day about one thing only and by one person, i had a fantastic experience with this company. Highly recommended
smartteck.co.uk is rated 2.56 based on 18 reviews