smartteck.co.uk Reviews

5PM
5PM

sales@smartteck.co.uk

Pipers House

How would you rate smartteck.co.uk ?

"Fast delivery. No confirmation email for the order but arrived next day"
"Rude and aggressive owner who does not comply with UK consumer law. He is selling 27" Dell monitors and delivering 25". When questioned he replied with a rude message telling me that I ordered a 25 even though the order clearly states 27. When i called him, he told me never to call his number again and then said he is not Smartteck despite arguing with me about my order......Save your money and go elsewhere, stay away from this corrupt, lying fraudster."
"Ordered bamboo digital pads, took the money, no goods arrived. Phoned and emailed. Had one email to say out of stock and offered a discount. Refused as I wanted my money back, never returned emails and customer service dreadful. Still not had a refund so technically stole money."
"The first delivery lacked a driver, which made booting the machine difficult and network connection impossible! The second delivery was fine, though it nearly went to the wrong address! Silly errors, which would not have happened with better quality control. The company accepted both errors with grace."
"I ordered a 48 inch Samsung TV just after Christmas and it took almost two weeks to arrive. It arrived badly damaged, even though the box was intact. I contacted their customer services immediately and they asked for photos and other information which I supplied immediately. I have phoned 2 days in a row and they haven't been able to tell me what is happening. I haven't even received an acknowledgment email. All I would like would be a returns slip to return the parcel via courier and either a replacement or a refund but they are dragging their feet. A phone operator did tell me this was the second tv over the Christmas break that arrived damaged. This is very poor customer service indeed. All I want is an answer. The Freephone number doesn't even work."
"They've listed an item on Rakuten which I was looking to order due to the Rakuten 25X Points Deal which Rakuten Directly issues a %25 worth of points as a Cashback. I've just called SmartTeck to check their stock and when I talked about Rakuten they told me that Rakuten has a really good deal but after my call, they've removed their listing from Rakuten although it was £17 more expensive than their website to cover their Listing and Final Value Charges, but, they still don't want to 25% Rakuten Points Back deal make their item cheaper, although it does not have any relation to them and it's what Rakuten pays. I've reported this to Rakuten and they are investigating this matter. They told me if they realise they remover their listing for Rakuten Deal, they will close their shop. I'm not bothered about it, but when they don't answer your call and emails, this rings the bell that you should be aware, as this sort of things show how a seller can be unreliable."
smartteck.co.uk is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews