smartteck.co.uk Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend smartteck.co.uk

sales@smartteck.co.uk

Pipers House

How would you rate smartteck.co.uk ?

"Rude and aggressive owner who does not comply with UK consumer law. He is selling 27" Dell monitors and delivering 25". When questioned he replied with a rude message telling me that I ordered a 25 even though the order clearly states 27. When i called him, he told me never to call his number again and then said he is not Smartteck despite arguing with me about my order......Save your money and go elsewhere, stay away from this corrupt, lying fraudster."
"I couldn't find the right docking station for my laptop. Call SmartTeck and they help me found the right docking station and shipping was fast received item in 2 days Would recommend to everyone"
"Ordered bamboo digital pads, took the money, no goods arrived. Phoned and emailed. Had one email to say out of stock and offered a discount. Refused as I wanted my money back, never returned emails and customer service dreadful. Still not had a refund so technically stole money."
"I have an 8 year old Dell Studio 1535 laptop which I've upgraded the OS and hard drive on, but the original battery it came with died a slow death a while back. I was unable to find an actual genuine Dell WU946 replacement battery which would be compatible with it (Dell no longer make or sell them and while there are some fakes out there that look the part, they aren't quite good enough that the laptop will recognise and charge them!), so I contacted Dell and they said to try their partner supplier, Origin Storage. I went on their website and established I needed a BTI DL-ST15 battery, but they only supply to resellers. After much searching for a reseller who had this battery in stock at a not-extorionate price, I found Smart Teck and placed an order. I got a call from them minutes later to say that as it was my first order it would have to be delivered to my billing address rather than my work address (it would have been better if that info had been supplied during checkout), but at least they called straight away, and they told me it would be dispatched the same day. I then received text message updates about the delivery, and as it turned out they had an option that allowed me to collect it from my local Halfords with a code and photo ID the next day (I did not even pay extra for delivery). Having collected it I headed home, put it in the laptop and booted up .... and lo and behold the battery works and my laptop charges it! Great service and one happy customer with a laptop that is no longer a desktop :)"
"The first delivery lacked a driver, which made booting the machine difficult and network connection impossible! The second delivery was fine, though it nearly went to the wrong address! Silly errors, which would not have happened with better quality control. The company accepted both errors with grace."
Darren Sargent
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a 48 inch Samsung TV just after Christmas and it took almost two weeks to arrive. It arrived badly damaged, even though the box was intact. I contacted their customer services immediately and they asked for photos and other information which I supplied immediately. I have phoned 2 days in a row and they haven't been able to tell me what is happening. I haven't even received an acknowledgment email. All I would like would be a returns slip to return the parcel via courier and either a replacement or a refund but they are dragging their feet. A phone operator did tell me this was the second tv over the Christmas break that arrived damaged. This is very poor customer service indeed. All I want is an answer. The Freephone number doesn't even work."
"They've listed an item on Rakuten which I was looking to order due to the Rakuten 25X Points Deal which Rakuten Directly issues a %25 worth of points as a Cashback. I've just called SmartTeck to check their stock and when I talked about Rakuten they told me that Rakuten has a really good deal but after my call, they've removed their listing from Rakuten although it was £17 more expensive than their website to cover their Listing and Final Value Charges, but, they still don't want to 25% Rakuten Points Back deal make their item cheaper, although it does not have any relation to them and it's what Rakuten pays. I've reported this to Rakuten and they are investigating this matter. They told me if they realise they remover their listing for Rakuten Deal, they will close their shop. I'm not bothered about it, but when they don't answer your call and emails, this rings the bell that you should be aware, as this sort of things show how a seller can be unreliable."
smartteck.co.uk is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews