Smartproxy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smartproxy
Read Smartproxy Reviews

About Smartproxy:

Smartproxy is a rotating residential proxy network that enables users to gather any data from the web using a pool of over 40 million proxies. That’s not all! Smartproxy has shared datacenter (DC) proxies too!

You can use:
– Rotating IP sessions – changes the IP with each new request.
– Sticky IP sessions – keeps your session active for up to 30 minutes!

Tell us how Smartproxy made you happy
Have been searching for a proxy to crawl Instagram Posts. Smartproxy was the only one which worked with great success rate crawling Instagram. Smartproxy was like a savior for my SAAS app. I was tried proyfarm.io before that, the cheaters charged me for entire month and stopped working in a week and did now reply to my emails for weeks.
From the first subscription purchased, we used about 10 Gb with 20 GB. After which we could not use. We wrote to them with a complaint and it was rejected. Then we canceled the subscription and today we have been withdrawn from us in the amount of USD 200. I reported the problem and they didn't serve us either. The case was reported to the bank and the Police for extortion. Scammers.
best proxy provider ;p
Company took my money but failed to tell me they blocked the sites that I was using the proxy for. Then would not refund me. This is a tiny little company with all 9 remote employees as far as I can tell in 9 different countries. I guess they really need my $100. Do yourself a favor and buy from a company that is responsible to some legal authority, and does not take the stance of "not my problem" when something does not work out the way they thought it would. They must be paying for reviews because the service is horrible.
Worst proxy provider ever
Great service ! Thanks you very much.
They are upto date with their services.
with residential IP, Google is blocked by default, you will have to tell the risk team why you need to search on Google, or you are not able to search on Google
Hello! Google is considered to be a premium target among most proxy providers. Therefore some restrictions are necessary to keep the pool clean from abuses and fraudulent cases. Our risk team is currently responsible for approving these requests, and the process is relatively straightforward as the only thing we require from the user is their use case. If one fails to meet this requirement, their request is likely to be denied. We hope this clarifies the situation for you!
Quality service, great interface, and instant support.
proxies quality
Veery veery nice
Great services. What I liked most it's that they are available 24/7 in chat and they really work hard to help you out.
Very good service and best price.
It is a shame to hear this. Could you please clarify what exact issues you had with our services so we can improve in the future?
I have tried smart proxy a few days back, very unhappy with the service. Wasted our money. Not using now.
It's unfortunate to hear this. :( May we ask what issues, in particular, you encountered with our services that caused you dissatisfaction?
Great price, great reliability, great coverage.
I bought a subscription. I waited 3 days for activation. Access is active but IP whitelist is not working. I wrote to customer service again and I've been waiting for a response for 24 hours. Product interfaces are successful. Customer service is very kind but the service sucks. An issue takes 3 days to resolve. The technical team is very slow.
It's a shame you have caught us at a bad time. It would appear we had some issues on our side regarding IP whitelisting authentication. As the latest conversation logs with our dev team show, the issue should no longer persist. We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of our customer service, however, it seems that they have not received a reply from you after the issue was reportedly resolved. Would you be willing to give us another shot?
it's very good ❤️
Great proxies for a great price =))
Sadly, I can not recommend Smartproxy. Their proxies might be good, but their customer service is sadly bad. Only the guy on discord is cool, I assume he is the admin.
Awww, could you please tell us what issues you had with our customer support? Alternatively, perhaps you could provide us with the registered email address of your Smartproxy username so we could check for anything that we could do on our end? Thanks!
First week in I was able to cop multiple pairs of sneakers 💪🏿
Smartproxy is rated 4.63 based on 430 reviews