www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Should have color photos."
"it is very good"
"The directions don't always match up with what is on the phone when you go into the app."
"GoodVery helpful.- shiny paper. Easy to read."
"Unfortunately the text is too small for me to read"
"Very useful - it covered lots of features I didn't know I had!"
"Hi Jeff, I am sorry to be so long getting back to you. I have only had time to get a very short start on looking at the Manual. It looks very good to me but am having a hard time finding time to really look at it and get through it all, So far I am really please with what I am seeing. Elza"
"Excellent manual, some of which was of no interest to me. It certainly got me into things I didn’t know existed in the iPhone. A manual that I can refer to as and when I get confused...... which as an octogenarian is quite often! Many thanks."
"It was perfectly readable. Good understandable content and a first class product"
Sorry you found the text too small.

We will re-send tomorrow (at no charge) printed twice the size.

I'm sure this will help.
"good manual with lots of information i cannot understand but i am almost 90 thank you"
"Details re camera on the Huawei P20 is very good indeed , just what I wanted Many thanks"
"the manual was what I needed. I found it very helpful"
"Very comprehensive. I am a first time smartphone user and sometimes this manual is just a little too smart for me. I'll find a teenager to explain things. Maybe the problems are more with the phone than with the manual. Robert"
"Arrived quickly, looks easy to follow, will be able to comment more when I have my IPhone delivered"
"Nicely printed on good quality paper. Already used to find information quickly and easily."
"very easy to follow instructions"
"This manual, although very neat and compact can be difficult to read the text could be that little bit bigger. I have good eyesight but I have to use a magnifying glass at times."
"Very good manual of the phone. Thé paper version that is supplied with thé phone, is not any use if your sight is not thé best. This manual is well laid out. I recomend."
"very helpful, but more detail would be better, since we are first-time users of smart phones and are starting from scratch."
"I thank you heartily for offering the printed iPhone manual. The Table of Contents (which you didn't write) is not helpful or logical. But having it to look at (and not seeing it fall off-screen in seconds, is a first step.As an 82-year-old, I'm plowing through it and of course learning, but not enough to be adept."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,108 reviews