www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Found ordering to be non-problematic and delivery was swift. Manual seems to be comprehensive and good value for money. I will probably order a manual for my Galaxy tablet from the website.
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Circumstances have delayed progress with the Manual, however what I have read
up to now has been set out clearly and has been understood easily.
ok fghjksaw
answers to all our problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very good but didn’t explain the easy things like how to switch on and simple things just a bit complicated for a seventy eight year old. Thank You
Hello

I am sorry you are having trouble with the manual. We simply download the manual form the manufacturers website and print. We have no input as to the contents of the manual.

Julie
Step by step easy learning of the phone workings easy to follow and understand. Thank you !!!!
Very good service, thank you.
This review is only poor because we have not yet received the item. DFS claimed to deliver it but not true. At the time they said that they delivered it we were at the address. It did not appear.
Any chance you could send another to
4, Eghams Wood Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks. HP9 1JP
Thank you. Paul Hagyard
Hello

I am more than happy to resend the order.

VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND
I PURCHASED THE MANUAL FOR MY SISTER. SHE IS OVER-THE -MOON HAVING A MANUAL AT HER FINGERTIPS.
THANKS OTC.
This is an excellent Manual being rather elderly it has helped me get to grips with a very expensive phone would highly recommend it James Boyt
Very comprehensive- thank you.
Nice and helpful. Print is too light, hard for me to read. Well put together book, opens well.
Really needed this. Nothing, not even a quick start paper, came with my phone. I went from a $400 phone to almost $1000 so I had a lot to learn.
It is excellent and useful. How do you price your Manuals, please?

I have some others to do, can I edit the manual before I send you the file?

C.R.Milne.
My wife's eyesight is failing, but she was thrilled to receive a large-print (A5) version of the user manual for her new mobile phone, which makes such a difference. It arrived within 2 days and at no extra cost. That's what I call first-class service!
The 160 page Smartphone Manual was printed out, bound, posted and received by me in a few days. Due to COVID restrictions in place I anticipated that it would take weeks rather than days! Well done and thanks to all at OTC! I have used this company for several camera manuals over the years and have always been very satisfied by their service.
delivery was fast and came when they said and we are very pleased with the Manual, considered it to be excellent value
it could be improved so that elderly / retired. 83 yrs old people could understand it almost like being in school and the teacher is explaining it
Hello
I am sorry we are a separate company to Samsung. We simply just print the manual they make available for you phone.

A useful guide