www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Very helpful
The book itsel is great but the content is I feel not.
Fairly basic but for the money well worth it.
having purchased a nokia phone as usual with no details of how to work it, I found your handbook, which on receipt answered all my queries and I am now able to use the phone as I had hoped to. The index and the detail were all put together v ery well.,,
Good & helpful book but writing is so small need magnifying glass to make out symbols.
Very nice
This is exactly the same user manual that can be downloaded online (as I suspected it would be). However, I am not disappointed because I prefer to have a printed manual at my fingertips.
Very pleased with the book, would have liked the main printing to be darker black, ok if in good light to read, but harder later afternoon light, remember we are not all young eyes that may buy this, apart from this I would be totally satisfied.
Helpful to a complete numpty like myself, but I more complete "Index" would be better
This compact sized (A5) user manual (Sony Xperia XA1) proved to be an asset for quickly referencing information without the usual hassle of scrolling through on-screen pdf type formats: It is always nice just to have the pages open (the upgraded ringbound version option selected) to view. The page binding with protective plastic front & back sheets is also a good idea The script copy is in greyscale/monochrome, which the text was mostly readable without too much trouble. However, in my view, a colour version option would be of benefit for this type of mixed text, icon & screenshot graphics' content: Maybe the colour (e.g., HiRes laser) printing of this manual would be an expense too far though(?) Although this manual supplied, in this instance for a client's use, I did proof-read through the contents of this manual and found it very useful, especially for product initial setup information. It has also the great ability to add small sticky-back ‘post-it' notes to quickly identify pages: Something that doesn't quite work for the 'on-screen' format the same easy way! In summary: Pros: Compact handy sized (A5), read anywhere access, flat down read ring binding, easy to 'tag' using 'post-it' notes for client instructional use etc.. Cons: Greyscale (monochrome) readability marginally ('grainy') with graphics & screenshot items, greyscale contrast variable across pages OTC Ltd delivered this manual very promptly and in good order: Excellent service and recommended to all.
I wish it contained information on how to fix things
Prompt despatch. excellent
Very useful for those not instinctive user - like me!!
Timely arrival and so far has answered all my queries on the phone and it's capabilities.
I only recently managed to access the full range of facilities after I studied the Manual. However on the Nokia 5 the icon web pages ONLY open when clicked TWICE. We have a downloaded AA icon from which we should be able to access a 20% discount @ restaurants. To my embarrassment it persistently refused to OPEN until I copied the 2 clicks necessary on my Laptop. Perhaps mention of this in CAPITALS should be included.
quite useful
The manual is very well presented and easly to use , I think that if colour had been used it would improve the manual but that would put the cost up.
Great help in understanding functions of phone.
The manual is a compilation of the Sony user guide---much easier in this "book form" than the useless Sony version where each item has to be searched individually.
It's simple to follow and easy to read. I much prefer a manual like this to scanning screeds of pages on line to find what I want. I like the binding and its a good size too. Thank you
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,219 reviews