www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Quality is good and the spiral binding is good
I did think it very good indeed, but very daunting as I would have liked instructions for my model of phone only.
Well presented info with diagrams. Recommended.
Could use a better index for we the ignorant
Received in excellent time, clearly printed and grateful I ordered to be bound.
Comprehensive purchasing with sufficient data to determine what exactly I need.
The manual is pretty good..however, I need a few more simplified instructions, and would have liked a lot more info on fixing pictures, and how to sort into albums, etc.
I have found this useful as I am very much a beginner
This manual for the Samsung is good andis the 2nd manual I have had from the company. Very useful.
The manual was fine and informative for someone who does not know his way around a phone. Next time I will buy one on large print
Your manual is well set out and quite clear, but you people always assume that your customers already know how to operate these phones, whereas some of us haven't a clue, never having had one before.

For example: on Setting up Email accounts you say 1) Launch the Email App - nothing on the screen on my phone says it is an Email App,
and Sending Emails 1) tap XX to compose an email - the symbol (XX) is just a grey blob and so impossible to identify on the screen of my phone.

This is just to indicate to you that some of us are less than conversant with modern technology. I am going back to EE for further instructions tomorrow!
A nice manual.
Bought for my husband so I haven't looked at it yet. Delivered only 24 hours after the order (albeit next town!). I bought a camera one for myself about 6 months ago & was pleased with that.
I wrote the negative review below, but the manual came today. The manual is very nice, so the "good" review is for the manual. However, the company would not have gotten that review.

The manual was supposed to be sent 12 hours after the order the placed. That was on 9/18. As of 9/27, I have not received it. Granted it is coming from the UK to the US, but when I sent an email asking about the status of the order, I have yet to get an answer. However, my credit card was debited as soon as the order was placed.
My wife is finding it helpful with her new phone.
Finally received the manual. Should include a way for tracking when you're gonna get it, however...
It was delivered promptly.I think it was well printed and bound.I would buy from them again.
the manual arrived very quickly but I have not had a chance to look as i went on holiday and have left the charging lead behind. It is being sent. so i will have a go at it when I can. Its huge and thick with lots in. Will take ages to study but hopefully I will get at it soon. Thank you for being so prompt.
Very prompt delivery and very helpful
Could be better, does not go deep enough.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,766 reviews