www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"The manual is a compilation of the Sony user guide---much easier in this "book form" than the useless Sony version where each item has to be searched individually."
"It's simple to follow and easy to read. I much prefer a manual like this to scanning screeds of pages on line to find what I want. I like the binding and its a good size too. Thank you"
"I went from a 2002 Nokia 6310 to the samsung galaxy, the workings of which made my brain hurt. Your manual was pretty good, although it isn't silly old git proof, ie press this button to do this, etc etc"
"I found it very helpful as I have never had this type of mobile. before"
"Very good manual I think? I have not seen it yet? Is it possible to get a quick start guide for the same phone? Regards Peter Barrett"
"Good manual, really useful to have alongside phone to understand all the phone's functions. It could be enhanced by having more explicit photos, diagrams as it assume the user is familiar with some of the icons in the manual are not the same as the phone"
"Good, quick response, but would have preferred an colour print option."
"The index is not easy to use references to APPS for example are split up. References to one APP occur in different places. I would wish to find all the information to one item in one place"
"The problem when buying a new smartphone is that there are only very brief instructions.In order to get the best out of the new phone one needs a good book of instructions and this is where OTC can help.I have still got a long way to go but the written instructions I have followed so far are very helpful and I feel confident I will benefit from working my way through the whole instruction book."
"Have not had it deleverd yet?"
"As there are no written manuals provided when you buy a smartphone these days and i don't like reading instrutions from a screne this was very usefull. Very helpfull to someone like me of advancing years who has difficulty mastering new technology."
"I found this manual for the Sony XZ1 Compact to be of extremely helpful as it is my first smart phone, i was struggling to work out how to use the phone so i ordered the OTC Manual, It made working the phone a doddle!!!. I have only given 4 out of 5 because the print is so small in the manual that i really did struggle to read it, please give the option for a larger print version. Richard Dale."
"Afraid I don't understand the working of smart phones but I will be studying the manual carefully over the next week or so"
"User friendly website and ordering system; efficient delivery service. Excellent way of obtaining a hardcopy reference manual for a new and unfamiliar Samsung phone. Good quality manual and spiral binding allows for easy use. Very useful reference manual."
"Very comprehensive, useful both for new users and future reference"
"EASY TO FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS AS LISTED . LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MANUAL"
"Just received the manual and skimmed it. Looks very good."
"I felt the "Table of Contents" was not that helpful and would be improved by an alphabetical index. I bought the manual as I've not had an iPhone before and to give a simple example... looked for flashlight use but couldn't find a reference. Given that there are 500+ pages I feel an expanded contents index in alphabetical order would be beneficial . Otherwise it would have been 5 stars."
"It is a lot easier to store and handle compared to down loading and printing on 8 by 11 inch paper."
"I received my 2 part iPhone User Guides the next day and am very impressed with the detail. One problem: I'm 90 years old and a wee bit slow to learn new info. So I will use the basics that come easy and hope the brain will wake up in the New Year. The Guides are beautifully produced and easily readable."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 994 reviews