www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Works for me!
The smartphone manual is brilliant as I do not know how one is to learn without a manual. No manuals come with the phones anymore. The only problem is that the first few pages are quite faint and difficult to read especially the pictures of the phone. Otherwise a very good buy.
answers to all our problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step by step easy learning of the phone workings easy to follow and understand. Thank you !!!!
Very good service, thank you.
VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND
I PURCHASED THE MANUAL FOR MY SISTER. SHE IS OVER-THE -MOON HAVING A MANUAL AT HER FINGERTIPS.
THANKS OTC.
This is an excellent Manual being rather elderly it has helped me get to grips with a very expensive phone would highly recommend it James Boyt
Very comprehensive- thank you.
It is excellent and useful. How do you price your Manuals, please?

I have some others to do, can I edit the manual before I send you the file?

C.R.Milne.
My wife's eyesight is failing, but she was thrilled to receive a large-print (A5) version of the user manual for her new mobile phone, which makes such a difference. It arrived within 2 days and at no extra cost. That's what I call first-class service!
The 160 page Smartphone Manual was printed out, bound, posted and received by me in a few days. Due to COVID restrictions in place I anticipated that it would take weeks rather than days! Well done and thanks to all at OTC! I have used this company for several camera manuals over the years and have always been very satisfied by their service.
delivery was fast and came when they said and we are very pleased with the Manual, considered it to be excellent value
Very informative - exactly what was needed to explain the Smartphone I had purchased. Highly recommend.
Overall the manual is great. But, please write a manual for specific iPhones. I recently
purchased the new iPhone se 2020 and would love to see a manual for just that model.
It is so time consuming to have to read a half dozen variations on other models for
every action that you want to complete. Thanks for all your work.
Clear and easy to understand instructions. A great help in learning how to use the phone
Manual is great! Solved all the problems I was having in learning a new phone. Manual was very clear and had great diagrams. It is well worth the cost.
Easy to use
Hi,
I had tried to use two other instruction sheets and had problems with them. When I finally got your manual and tried it, it worked for me like none other. Thanx so much. Yours cut the frustrations almost to nothing.
An excellent guide and sent extremely quickly well presented as a ringed booklet, great service
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,720 reviews