www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"This is great, just what I wanted. The plastic cover and the spiral binding makes the book very easy to read. Thank you for recommending it. I just got the book today and the delivery was quicker than I expected. Thank you for your attention to detail."
"Excellent as always and speedy dispatch."
"I was recently supplied by my mobile 'phone company with a "smart 'phone", a type of 'phone I had no experience of, and which came without a users' manual ; needless to say I was in uncharted territory, completely lost.The manual I have received from yourselves is the mobile-phone equivalent of a mapless wanderer in the desert being given a sat-nav 'phone : before I was lost, and now I know my way everywhere. Thank you."
"Very useful in helping me navigate the characteristics of my new Samsung Galaxy S9"
"The correct manual I ordered came in good time. The layflat binding is excellent and print quality good. (I am less than impressed with the content but that is an unrelated matter)."
"I found the booklet very helpful and detailed, which explained features about my phone I did not know very much about."
"Received promptly and at little expense exactly the manual I required for my recently purchased iPhone that has only recently come on to the market"
"Very fast service, high quality product."
"makes operating the smartphone very simple,would recommend."
"Very clear and helpful."
"very well presented manuel"
"This is the first time that I have bought User Manuals from OTC, but I would certainly recommend this company to everyone who wants to buy a very well presented manual at a reasonable price. First class quick service"
"Very comprehensive and easy to understand. Excellent value. Thanks"
"Just what I needed"
"my wife is very pleased with her new manual thank you very much Mr E Brown"
"Very quick delivery , good quality , not a bad price"
"Clear simple instructions and easy to "dip into & out of"."
"Great value"
"Manual well written, easy to understand. Very good investment."
"It has a ton info, little of which the phone tech shared. I'm still working my way through the pages. Need to learn how to send texts yet."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,158 reviews