www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"The manual was well produced, promptly sent, and proves so much easier to refer to when working on the mobile 'phone"
"Very informative,well laid out..easy to find different sections.good compact well written guide."
"The manual is pretty good..however, I need a few more simplified instructions, and would have liked a lot more info on fixing pictures, and how to sort into albums, etc."
"I have found this useful as I am very much a beginner"
"This manual for the Samsung is good andis the 2nd manual I have had from the company. Very useful."
"not very clear as somethings did not seem to be the set up on phone even though its the right instruction book"
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what the manufacturer provides.
"The manual was fine and informative for someone who does not know his way around a phone. Next time I will buy one on large print"
"Your manual is well set out and quite clear, but you people always assume that your customers already know how to operate these phones, whereas some of us haven't a clue, never having had one before. For example: on Setting up Email accounts you say 1) Launch the Email App - nothing on the screen on my phone says it is an Email App, and Sending Emails 1) tap XX to compose an email - the symbol (XX) is just a grey blob and so impossible to identify on the screen of my phone. This is just to indicate to you that some of us are less than conversant with modern technology. I am going back to EE for further instructions tomorrow!"
"A nice manual."
"Exactly what I was looking for and very neatly done."
"Excellent service and pleased with the bound manual. The only slight disappointment was that the indexed page numbers do not correspond to the pages in the booklet."
"Fabulously quick next day service and a high quality, well-presented manual. An ideal companion to any new smart 'phone and the thousands of different things they can do :-)"
"Manual is excellent. Phone was purchased at local "Best Buy", which is closing in November, so manual will help, as Best Buy will not be available for questions. Thanks ever so much. Just received it today."
"Not being tec savy, it is just what i wanted to get me going on my new phone. I prefer a hard copy of a devices manual rather than going back and forth to a computer to find out answers to questions."
"Bought for my husband so I haven't looked at it yet. Delivered only 24 hours after the order (albeit next town!). I bought a camera one for myself about 6 months ago & was pleased with that."
"I wrote the negative review below, but the manual came today. The manual is very nice, so the "good" review is for the manual. However, the company would not have gotten that review. The manual was supposed to be sent 12 hours after the order the placed. That was on 9/18. As of 9/27, I have not received it. Granted it is coming from the UK to the US, but when I sent an email asking about the status of the order, I have yet to get an answer. However, my credit card was debited as soon as the order was placed."
"a good idiots guide to my smart phone"
"Excellent information. I was able to find a solution to my problems."
"It's good especially when there are no instructions - I have not worked fully through the manual yet but it seems good. this the second manual I have bought the first being for s fine pix 500"
"The company went out of it's way, to find the manual I required and supplied copy of the same, quite qiickly."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,158 reviews