www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Very informative.Very useful."
"very well presented"
"slightly difficult for an 82 year old OAP"
"Clear, concise and constructive."
"The manual is fine and easy to use but maybe a larger print size and perhaps bolder print as well might be an improvement."
"Looked every where for this owner's guide and instruction manual! I needed one that I could take with me in the car to look things up because I am still learning to use a smart phone! Yes, anyone can download it from online to their computer, but you can't carry your computer around with you! Thanks so much to OTC for making this item available! Kudos to all there!"
"The manual is very readable and easy to understand"
"Informative and well organized...…."
"This smartphone manual is very good so easy to use and understand much better than the quick small startup leaflet you get with the phone I am glad I bought it and would recommend it ."
"First of all, the manual arrived in a well padded envelope on the day as promised. We chose the ring bound version as suggested and have found it easier to use and worth the small amount of extra cost. Have just started to use the instructions and are finding them to be clear and any queries I have are easy to find. Thank you for an excellent service."
"both samsung j3v and s9 manuals appear to be official copies. only problem is trying to find specific tasks and what terminology samsung has used to detail the procedure i am trying to find: placing more apps on home screen layout-4 x 5, 4x4, etc. still looking. impossible to use pdf, takes forever. office depot wanted $27 to copy manuals from pdf. thanks and spiral binding is a must have."
"A good product. Arrived promptly as advertised as did previous manuals I'd ordered. A very useful company to know about."
"So far, so good, have not been able to go thru it all yet, but, pretty instructive so far"
"This manual tells me all I want to know about my phone, in a lovely spiral backed book"
"Good prompt service"
"It has a table of contents but no index"
"Great manual which as all the information that I need.."
"The font is very small and the color of print is gray, not black. I am a senior with all my wits about me, but prefer a manual rather than crawling through an online manual. This manual, though expensive, does not meet my needs"
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send a manual printed twice the size, at no charge to you of course.

I'm sure this will help.

Sorry for the delay.
"Excellent manual, loads of information. Nice printing, binding and cover. I will know where to go for any other manual in future. Cheers"
"I have not received the smartphone manual. Is there a way you can track it for me? Rod Holman"
Please email us on hello@printed-manual.com if it has still not arrived. It certainly should have arrived by now.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 826 reviews