www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"thanks"
"It help me a lot."
"All the information that you need to get the best from your phone"
"Yes, your manual is very good. I can find answers to what I want to know. The only thing I would suggest is that you use LARGER PRINT and use the BOLD/ DARKER print. It is difficult to read because of the small and light print. If this improvement/update was made I would not hesitate to reorder a new manual."
"not enough pictures to show how to use the phone or hoe to send photos you take from the phone."
"I'm still working through manual but so far have found it easy to understand as I work my way through the various processes on my new phone."
"It is very useful to have a paper copy of the manual. It is clear and well produced."
"The print could have been slightly larger."
"Excellent attitude and service but was the G7 user guide I received really a manual?"
"My new phone is not a model I'm familiar with, This manual has been a great help."
"slightly difficult for an 82 year old OAP"
"The manual is fine and easy to use but maybe a larger print size and perhaps bolder print as well might be an improvement."
"Informative and well organized...…."
"both samsung j3v and s9 manuals appear to be official copies. only problem is trying to find specific tasks and what terminology samsung has used to detail the procedure i am trying to find: placing more apps on home screen layout-4 x 5, 4x4, etc. still looking. impossible to use pdf, takes forever. office depot wanted $27 to copy manuals from pdf. thanks and spiral binding is a must have."
"A good product. Arrived promptly as advertised as did previous manuals I'd ordered. A very useful company to know about."
"ldI know I have a lot of reading to do and familiarize myself with my smartphone."
"Thank you for your quick service. The manual is helpful."
"The manual helps to understand the phone without having to download the instructions. It is easy to follow and explains in detail most importantly it is a reference at all times."
"Very helpful now I can use my phone."
"The manual, was of great help,as there were some things I was having difficulty with, but I was able to clear these up."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,161 reviews