www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Would like more detailed explanations"
"quick delivery of a professional manual. not cheap but is extensive"
"good manual clear precise easy to understand great value"
"The manual is very complete and will help me. I am glad to finally have something in print"
"Speed f delivery excellent Print could be larger."
"This is the second manual I have purchased from this company, ordering is simple, delivery is fast and the finished product is excellent. Thanks"
"I bought one of your manuals for my previous phone so knew I was getting something really useful. Only reservation is the indexing as I feel the Camera section should reflect that it's a separate function and have more explanations."
"Very helpful"
"The book itsel is great but the content is I feel not."
"Fairly basic but for the money well worth it."
"having purchased a nokia phone as usual with no details of how to work it, I found your handbook, which on receipt answered all my queries and I am now able to use the phone as I had hoped to. The index and the detail were all put together v ery well.,,"
"Good & helpful book but writing is so small need magnifying glass to make out symbols."
"Very nice"
"This is exactly the same user manual that can be downloaded online (as I suspected it would be). However, I am not disappointed because I prefer to have a printed manual at my fingertips."
"Very pleased with the book, would have liked the main printing to be darker black, ok if in good light to read, but harder later afternoon light, remember we are not all young eyes that may buy this, apart from this I would be totally satisfied."
"Helpful to a complete numpty like myself, but I more complete "Index" would be better"
"This compact sized (A5) user manual (Sony Xperia XA1) proved to be an asset for quickly referencing information without the usual hassle of scrolling through on-screen pdf type formats: It is always nice just to have the pages open (the upgraded ringbound version option selected) to view. The page binding with protective plastic front & back sheets is also a good idea The script copy is in greyscale/monochrome, which the text was mostly readable without too much trouble. However, in my view, a colour version option would be of benefit for this type of mixed text, icon & screenshot graphics' content: Maybe the colour (e.g., HiRes laser) printing of this manual would be an expense too far though(?) Although this manual supplied, in this instance for a client's use, I did proof-read through the contents of this manual and found it very useful, especially for product initial setup information. It has also the great ability to add small sticky-back ‘post-it' notes to quickly identify pages: Something that doesn't quite work for the 'on-screen' format the same easy way! In summary: Pros: Compact handy sized (A5), read anywhere access, flat down read ring binding, easy to 'tag' using 'post-it' notes for client instructional use etc.. Cons: Greyscale (monochrome) readability marginally ('grainy') with graphics & screenshot items, greyscale contrast variable across pages OTC Ltd delivered this manual very promptly and in good order: Excellent service and recommended to all."
"I wish it contained information on how to fix things"
"Prompt despatch. excellent"
"Very useful for those not instinctive user - like me!!"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 895 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access