www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
I just have one question, I ordered a manual for an S10e and u sent me a manual for an A10e. Is it the same for both of them.
Very good, very useful just as expected. Thank you
a bit disappointing as I expecting an instruction manual giving details of how to use iphone 6s as I do not know how to use it and no user manual was with it
A very comprehensive and well produced manual -how are you supposed to master the facilities on a modern smart phone from the phone help provisions. If I have to criticize it is the frequent faint printing - presumably because the official manual used colour font which does not show up well in your copy.
I received the manual two days after ordering and I found the quality good. It has been very useful to find my way around my smart phone.
Most of the illustrations of the phone were not printed very clearly and would also be better shown in colour. The layout of the pages was good though.
Directions are clear and well arranged for a beginner to find on the phone. More of the characters could be printed in character with description of their function. This is my first I Phone and I was so happy to find your spiral bound manual to be the only way to learn how to use it. I am 89 years of age and live alone in a remote mountain area in southwestern USA and the phone is my lifeline. ALA
OK Ok Ok Ok Ok
Easy to read for the older generation añd clear instructions
I just received the printed manual yesterday, June 2nd. I understand that it was mailed on May 15th from the U.K. It seems like a little long to receive the mail, even due to Covid 19. So far, manual seems helpful. There are some fine nuances that I have picked up. It is a lot of reading but I have found it useful other calling the 800#.
Pretty straight forward and easy to follow.
As a 90 year old it is taking some time to join the 21st century.
It is however a well laid out manual
Larger print size please. John.
Print size could have been Bigger, otherwise format and layout 1stclass
Age 79
Pretty good and clear even for an old fogey like me but an alphabetical index at the back might have helped.
have only just started reading it but looks good so far
Manual was received very soon after ordering. Some of the pages were quite faint but were able to be read fairly well.
Having bought an iPhone XR and found only a minimalist leaflet of information, I bough several instruction books to help me navigate the phone. none was all that much help. Having previously dealt with OTC. I ordered their version and was pleasantly surprised to receive two substantial volumes of detailed and illustrated instructions that I am still working through. I am delighted with the value for money I have received.
it s going to take some time. You know that saying you can t teach an old dog new tricks. Well i am the old dog.
Gives me all the information I needed to make additional use of the phone. Still learning but a good help and certainly money well spent
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,831 reviews