www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"This manual needs to be written in a "dummies" format. I took some photos and still can't figure out how to send them to an email address. I will have to ask someone who is more knowledgeable. There needs to be a logical sequence starting with the basics of calling and receiving voice and text, and the gradually bringing in increasingly complex operations. I am an old dog trying to learn new tricks."
Sorry we don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is provided by the manufacturers.
"Excellent attitude and service but was the G7 user guide I received really a manual?"
"Haven't got it yet but so far excellent"
"My new phone is not a model I'm familiar with, This manual has been a great help."
"Excellent, easy to use"
"Was very worried about ordering from overseas company,but took chance. It arrieved faster than I expected.Package in great condition and the manual was excellent,exactly what I wanted.Would use again if the need arises."
"As an 88-year-old struggling with my first smartphone and no one to turn to for help, there are lots of basics which are not covered. I understand that this is aimed at users who have some experience of these things so my expectations were too high. I did get some help so I'm happy with my purchase"
"Manual has a lot of information. Wish the print was a little darker."
"it was very clear and easy to follow"
"Very useful particularly as I am new to iPhone"
"Exactly what was wanted to guide me through a gift of a used iPhone from a relative."
"Just what I wanted."
"Very informative.Very useful."
"very well presented"
"slightly difficult for an 82 year old OAP"
"Clear, concise and constructive."
"The manual is fine and easy to use but maybe a larger print size and perhaps bolder print as well might be an improvement."
"Looked every where for this owner's guide and instruction manual! I needed one that I could take with me in the car to look things up because I am still learning to use a smart phone! Yes, anyone can download it from online to their computer, but you can't carry your computer around with you! Thanks so much to OTC for making this item available! Kudos to all there!"
"The manual is very readable and easy to understand"
"Informative and well organized...…."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 818 reviews