www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"This is my second order with this company. When I first got my new Samsung Galaxy J Crown, I checked with Smartphone-Manual and they did not have a manual. I was disappointed because I liked the first manual I bought from them for my previous phone. I checked their web again to see if maybe they came out with one. They did and I was delighted. This time I was able to get a spiral bound manual. It was well worth what I paid for it and very happy with my purchase."
"Very quick service the manual is well printed and easy to read"
"Very informative"
"Text is way to small"
Sorry to ear that. We will re-send the manual printed twice the size (at no charge). I hope this will help.
"Finally received the manual. Should include a way for tracking when you're gonna get it, however..."
"Order quickly despatched, printing and binding excellent.Detailed instructions easily read and quite detailed"
"CONCISE, VERY CLEAR AND NEATLY BOUND. THANK YOU."
"I had some difficulty with the size of the text. However, the the instructions were as clear as I needed them to be."
"This is great, just what I wanted. The plastic cover and the spiral binding makes the book very easy to read. Thank you for recommending it. I just got the book today and the delivery was quicker than I expected. Thank you for your attention to detail."
"Excellent as always and speedy dispatch."
"I was recently supplied by my mobile 'phone company with a "smart 'phone", a type of 'phone I had no experience of, and which came without a users' manual ; needless to say I was in uncharted territory, completely lost.The manual I have received from yourselves is the mobile-phone equivalent of a mapless wanderer in the desert being given a sat-nav 'phone : before I was lost, and now I know my way everywhere. Thank you."
"Very useful in helping me navigate the characteristics of my new Samsung Galaxy S9"
"It was delivered promptly.I think it was well printed and bound.I would buy from them again."
"the manual arrived very quickly but I have not had a chance to look as i went on holiday and have left the charging lead behind. It is being sent. so i will have a go at it when I can. Its huge and thick with lots in. Will take ages to study but hopefully I will get at it soon. Thank you for being so prompt."
"The correct manual I ordered came in good time. The layflat binding is excellent and print quality good. (I am less than impressed with the content but that is an unrelated matter)."
"I found the booklet very helpful and detailed, which explained features about my phone I did not know very much about."
"Received promptly and at little expense exactly the manual I required for my recently purchased iPhone that has only recently come on to the market"
"Very fast service, high quality product."
"makes operating the smartphone very simple,would recommend."
"Very clear and helpful."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,102 reviews