www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Excellent , informative Manual, clearly laid out & no complaints.
It will take me sometime to absorb much of the detail, but it will certainly help me to gain more from that which my iPhone SE2020 can offer.
Very helpful and comprehensive for people like me who prefer a hard copy instruction manual.
Excellent manual to explain the phone
I have gone for the spiral binding version as it is much easier to use. The manual is very comprehensive and is a great help in trying to get competent with the mobile phone. I would recommend this manual to everyone.
this manual gave me information simply and in a straight forward way thank you Don Banks
The manual showed me what I had been missing in the usage of my new phone.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
This manual is exactly what I wanted. Organized, clearly written, and easy to use. Very prompt delivery!
very useful. just as expected
Good prompt service
I am happy to have this manual
Bought for an elderly friend after buying manuals for myself previously. I have found them useful, reasonably priced and delivered quickly. My friend thinks the manual will help her to unravel the mysteries of her first smart phone.
Just what I wanted in order to understand my new phone.
Better than printing loads of pages from the computer.
Arrived 2 days after ordering.
Fast service and efficient delivery . I have used this service several times and have recommended to friend etc.
With a professional look and spiral bound this product saved a whole lot of work for me. I will probably use this service again.
A godsend! Some of us 'old fogies' NEED information in the form of a manual. We were brought up on reference books, and having that point of reference always to hand.
Bits can be highlighted, notes can be made. They can be viewed repeatedly whenever the need arises. When I purchased my mobile phone recently, there was nothing in the box to aid and assist my understanding, and NOT ONE WORD OF ENGLISH! I was SO pleased to have been pointed in your direction. There are a great many of us out there who just can't manage with a computer screen. We need the real deal, so THANK YOU!
Excellent service, found just what I needed. Companies are not giving manuals out anymore, Glad that you took on the business of printing manuals. THANKS
The manual helps you to understand and get to know the Smartphone.
I'm finding the manual for a Samsung Galaxy S A21 very useful. The mystery that is a mobile phone is becoming clearer. But I still have a way to go before I can use it automatically - or without thinking.
Very helpful and easy to understand
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,832 reviews