www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Happy with my purchase. Thank you seller. Pat
Your manual is rather simple to understand and I like that.
I have not yet received this manual as of 24 October at 10:00am. I have paid for it and I would like to have it. Please help! Arrvd today at 3pm. Quality of the manual, I say is excellent only delivery was a problem.
It is clear and concise-to read.
Am delighted with the manual thank you.
I found the manual very informative and helped me understand how the phone worked (it is an upgrade from my previous phone
The manual is very good from what I have had time to use it, It is very technical. I expect that I expect that I will have to go over somethings more than 1 time to get this phone totally operational. the only thing I could see that may need improvement is shipping time.
I have always been impressed with the overall quality of the manuals, having acquired several over the years (obviously the contents is dependant on the originators). Speedy turnaround of order and delivery is the norm.
Perfect. No problems.
Good product sent in a timely manner, arrived in perfect condition, nice lay-flat binder & all the info from Samsung in a handy format. Will now order another manual from them for my phone.
Thank for the manual it very helpful enjoyed reading thank you
Quite helpful for someone not that familiar with all of the features of today's smartphones. Size of manual and its loose leaf pages make it much easier to work with than the phone's online manual.
THIS IS THE SECOND MANUAL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OTC . YOUR A GREAT HELP AND WILL USE YOU AGAIN IM SURE. I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE ABOUT THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, ON MY PHONES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.
They did exactly as it said on the tin, I received the manual within 24 hours very prompt service Thank you
Very nice owner manual for my S7 Samsung. I like the spiral binding. Good quality, service and price. Thank you!
Been honest it's the first time l've used you.To me there is nothing you could improve on.Me and modern technology are a no no.But thankyou, l would come back to you again.
Exactly what I wanted. Well written and we'll presented. Worth every penny!
Very good service thanks
Ordered this for my sister. She has been reading and learning about her phone and has enjoyed on the spot help. Thank you
Being a new iPhone owner this spiral bound manual is perfect. It's an easy reference when needed while I'm learning how to use the phone. The 16cm x 21cm size also fits nicely into the car glove box so I can take it with me when traveling. Thank you.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.38 based on 1,175 reviews