www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
"Quite comprehensive & informative"
"Still nothing like a book!"
"Good reference guide when I’m stuck"
"Hsrd to follow inparts"
"Very well produced and excellent service."
"not definitive"
Sorry you weren't happy. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers, we simply print and bind the manuals for convenience.

You can always return the manual for a 100% refund at any time.
"The manual arrived very promply in the post. It was in a spiral cover."
"I have found hunting for information rather more tricky than with other "techy." manuals, but I think I now know my way around it ...mostly!"
Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers. We simply print and bind them for people's convenience.
"It makes it so easy to figure out my Galaxy 9 . I can go from subject to subject with the ease of a manual and I don't have to fumble around with the manual built into the phone. A life saver for me"
"well worth the money"
"The Samsung Smartphone [Galaxy A5 (2017)] user manual is delightfully small and compact - it will fit comfortably in a backpack - and is filled with practical information. I would have liked a section on GPS operation because this is a feature that I will use in the field."
"The smartphone Manual made a world of difference in learning all the different functions on my new phone. Its great to go back and reference a certain function so you don't have to be worried about remembering everything all at once."
"Very short of "Pictures" , of what you are describing, poorly thought out for someone who is NOT familiar with the phone. I.E If being taught to drive a car and told to "put your foot on the clutch pedal, how does one know what or which is the "clutch pedal ??without be shown First. Clice Wisdom."
Sorry you weren't happy.

Please be aware that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers and we simply print and bind them for convenience.

If you aren't happy then just return it to us for a 100% refund.
"Manual is not too bad but size of printing is not good at all for a lot of people I have no problems reading but even that size I am not comfortable."
Sorry you found the print too small.

We will re-send, at no charge, a replacement printed twice the size.

I hope this will help.
"Thanks for the larger manual. Excellent."
Sorry you found the print too light.

We will re-send, at no charge, a replacement printed twice the size.

I hope this will help.
"There was none of the information that I needed in this so-called manual"
Sorry to hear you weren't happy. Please be aware that we don't write the manuals, they are written by the manufacturers and we simply print and bind them for your convenience.

If you aren't happy just return the manual for a 100%, no questions asked, refund.
"very helpful and comprehensive. Thank you"
"Prompt delivery. Love the spiral binding. Good in debth detail, at least as far as I want to go."
"Very helpful for the basic needs"
"It helped me with the few problems I originally had with the phone...a great resource for any upcoming situations..."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.25 based on 217 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!