www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
"Very pleased with the price and the information."
"Very informative I am able to understand my tablet a lot easier. Many thanks."
"Jeff answered my queries very patiently"
"good manual clear precise easy to understand great value"
"The manual is very complete and will help me. I am glad to finally have something in print"
"I didn't receive a manual at all when I purchased My Galaxy phone. Now I can finally use it properly. Thank you."
"As with previous manuals that I have purchased the speed of delivery and the info contained is first class"
"Prompt delivery.Looks very comprehensive . I confess I have yet to read it properly."
"The size is ideal. I like the binding,it makes the book more flexible. Prompt shipment! Would like to see a manual on Samsung smartwatch"
"well produced - good quality paper and a good binding"
"I can't judge what I haven't received!"
"I did not find the manual at all helpful. It presumed a knowledge of how an Android 'phone works regarding setting up and using it."
I'm sorry you didn't find it useful. We don't write the manuals. We just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

You can always return it for a 100% refund.
"All info in one place. Did not have to use You tube."
"Unable to review until in reciept of it. I would request the larger print version if possible."
"I am so delighted for your help in procuring this manual which without I would not have been able to use my device as much as I do now so big thanks"
"Speed f delivery excellent Print could be larger."
"Definition of printed symbols not very clear"
Sorry, we don't write the manuals. We just print what is written by the manufacturer.

If you are very unhappy please return it for a 100% refund.
"The manual looks great to me. Very comprehensive and informative."
"The print was too small for ageing eyes and initially the blurred icons were a handicap until I could interpret the blur I was looking at. When you bought the manual to make life easier it wasn't a massive step forwards but once into it the content has been a great help."
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will re-send printed twice the size at no charge.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.34 based on 641 reviews