www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
"Very good well lnformd"
"I have yet to receive the book that I ordered. Where is it?"
"An excellent manual"
"The manual appears to be written for people who already have an iPhone to learn about the changes to the iPhoneX. My iPhone 8-plus is my first Smartphone so it helps me almost not at all because I don't know the basics and terms."
Please note that we don't write the manuals. They are written by the manufacturers.

We just print and bind them for your convenience.
"Excellent Publication"
"EXCELLENT from Start to Finish....ORDERED & ARRIVED in just a couple of Days.10/10"
"An excellent booklet. Full of very useful information and a real snip at the price."
"There's certainly enough of it. That aside, it is a big help to me. I can isolate topic areas using the Table of Contents much faster and more thoroughly than via the online version (not to mention saving battery)."
"I was kept informed of the progress of my order throughout. A quick and efficient service."
"A superb manual delivered promptly."
"Clear and concise.Many thanks. Norman Nichols"
"It was perfectly readable. Good understandable content and a first class product"
Sorry you found the text too small.

We will re-send tomorrow (at no charge) printed twice the size.

I'm sure this will help.
"Very very helpful for beginner thanks a lot"
"The two manuals are a Godsend to using the phone for my family. The Samsung Galaxy 7J V is our first smartphones ( we bought 3 of them). Until we received the manuals on October 18, 2018, we were struggling and it was just hit and miss and discovering by trial and error. This manual is a "must have" and should be included with each phone purchase. Downloading the manual or accessing it on the phone is not an option for many Senior Citizens such as us; we need a printed manual and the larger type is perfect for aging and waning eyesight. Thank you for your prompt service."
"good manual with lots of information i cannot understand but i am almost 90 thank you"
"OK but print too small for me"
Sorry to hear it was too small for you to read.

We will re--send twice the size tomorrow, at no charge.

I'm sure this will help.
"What a wonderful company this is! As usual, my manual arrived almost before I had finished placing my order! It couldn't be better: beautifully printed and beautifully bound, and all at a very reasonable price."
"all I can wish for to get me going on my Samsung phone a gain"
"Enough to get started, perhaps not enough for anyone who is new to smartphones. It's certainly much better than the maker provides within the phone's purchase price."
"v good"