www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"The manual was well printed, well bound with spiral lie-flat binding and easy to use."
"It's great i don't know why they don't send them with the phone but i guess most people aren't old like me.."
"The manual was everything plus what I expected."
"Very useful.."
"Haven't read it all yet but so far very helpful."
"CLEAR AND HELPFUL!"
"A very comprihensive manual,all I need to know in one place just what I need.Thanks for quick delivery. Regards."
"Size of manual is great, but the printing is so small I need a magnifying glass to read it. Haven't gone through the whole thing yet, and hope it covers all my questions."
Sorry you found it hard to read. We will send a replacement, printed twice the size, free of charge. This will help.
"Excellent service"
"A good quality and well presented manual. Much easier to use than looking at a computer screen. Would recommend."
"Very well put together and presented"
"I purchased an iPhone manual recently, after getting ZERO startup info from Apple. Manual has been so helpful . . . .arrived sooner than expected, spiral bound, easy to use. Very pleased."
"Print quality faint"
We will send a replacement free of charge printed twice the size. This will help I'm sure.
"Generally comprehensive, but it did not tell me how to find how much money was left on my SIM."
"The manual was very good but I would have liked a bit larger text. I'm not sure if this is an option when a manual is ordered."
"Quick and efficient delivered exactly as stated"
"It is already out of date for my SM-J337VPP, Hardware version J337V.04"
"Arrived promptly and exactly "what it says on the tin" as they say. Thank you."
"not very helpful"
I'm sorry we don't write the manuals, we just print what is written by the manufacturer. If you have no use for the manual please return it for a full refund.
"I have only started to read the manual. It appears to be a fine manual."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 995 reviews