www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Excellent manuals, you can't beat having instructions written down on paper, and always excellent service from OTC, recommended.
easy to understand
Very good for what it discribes in the manual.
Excellent manual and comprehensive index and content.
Spral binding makes it east to use and very quick to arrive
Very good value and will buy again. Printing superb.
arrived quickly and product as described.
The manual is well printed and its is well thought out to make it easy to read and to understand
I find it more convenient to refer to the manual while learning the way around a new smart phone. This obviates the irritation caused by having to leave the on screen manual to view the facility on another screen and back again. The manual is very useful.
Excellent service thank you. Would always approach you first for similar in future and recommend to others
still working my way through it but is very informative just what i wanted.
Nice presentation: booklet with spine and clear cover. However, the printing throughout could be a little darker. Shipped from from UK to US quite quickly!
clear, precise and nicely organized
I would have taxed my printer printing so many pages,this copy that I received for my sister is fantastic and spiral bound.In a world with full instruction booklets not included with a pricey technical items it is well worth the money buying,this version.
The manual is clear and well organized. I am impressed with how soon it was delivered to me!
Very useful, helped no-end.
Easy to navigate & to interpret.
Very in depth information, I recommend this manual.
Manual much easier to read than on a screen. Nice clean booklet with spiral binding. Prompt delivery. For me as a silver haired person the booklet is easy to have and use for any future reference.
I was very pleased with the smartphone manual. I am one of those people that actually do read the manual. I am very glad I found your website and very happy with the results.
Just the right size for easy reading, and all in English. I also appreciate the discounts codes.
I have told others of your service. Thanks.
Very detailed but easy to follow even for a pensioner like me. Delivered within a couple of days of ordering.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,837 reviews