www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Found it a bit difficult at first just finding the bits I wanted. Now more familiar,there are some sections I may not use immediately but will once I become more familiar/competent"
"it is ok but needs to abit biger in print"
"I found out that MY wife had a tablet"
"I thought that the manual was very informative but I had to go to a phone shop to ask 'How do I put a photo that I've just taken into the Gallery' as I could not find any reference in the manual for that action, But apart from that- I've managed to setup my Galaxy A40, OK"
"ordered the manual, came in the post the very next day, well done"
"Manual was good as an introduction and as a reference source for future use"
"good could use some on apple computers"
"There was a mistake at first, in that the manual I received was not that which I requested. The mistake was rectified by a phone call and the right manual was quickly sent. The manual is a great improvement on the obscure instructions supplied with the phone--so for the price and for those who find operation of their new phone somewhat less than intuitive, I recommend purchase of a Manual from OTC."
"As a newbie to smartphones some of the instructions were a bit vague to me. But overall pretty good."
"Haven't had time to go thru the manual, but what I have seen looks to be very helpful"
"Very useful.."
"Generally comprehensive, but it did not tell me how to find how much money was left on my SIM."
"I have only started to read the manual. It appears to be a fine manual."
"The manual was helpful on many program uses on the phone. In some areas, there was not enough technical info explaining how to follow the instructions (it assumes that the user already knows how to follow brief directions....... coming from a flip phone to a smart phone and being 82 yrs. old, there were parts of manual I could not follow.....) I definitely liked the ring binding for flipping through the pages."
"Unfortunately lacks some information for those of us who are unfamiliar with "smart phones""
"good, but print rather too small to read conveniently"
"Generally very helpful, but could be improved. eg by explaining how to activate loudspeaker when making or receiving a call. This was simple on my previous phone."
"Like to see more diagrams of what one sees on the screen"
"Manuel was all i hoped it would be."
"The Manual is well laid out and easy to use with the ringed binder."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,107 reviews