www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Nice and helpful. Print is too light, hard for me to read. Well put together book, opens well.
Really needed this. Nothing, not even a quick start paper, came with my phone. I went from a $400 phone to almost $1000 so I had a lot to learn.
A useful guide
Very useful thank you for this 80 year old
Concise clear nice print easy to read well presented
VERY CLEAR FOR PRINTING BUT AS IT TOOK A LOT OF PAGES TO PRINT AND INK I ENDED UP BUYING THE BOOK FORM ON AMAZON BUT THE MANUAL ITSELF WAS INVALUBLE AND I CAN USE THE BOOK FOR ALL TECHNICAL REFERENCES.
MANY THANKS JIM.
sometimes difficult a particular point without having to read and some extent search for the data you want.
The iPhone manual is the Apple's on-line manual printed out in two section for much easier reference. You get a lot a manual for your money, and I rate it as very good value.
print quite faint _page numbers hardly readable.
Your service was prompt.
The manual is quite comprehensive.
It would have been better if the print was darker especially the silvered parts.
An index would help.
There is no information about use of the phone
I actually just recently received the manel and have not taken a lot of time to study it but the things I have looked up have been explained very well. I could use a lot more help trying to have the manel explain more about the phone.
the manual was delivered to me very quickly after i had sent my order and , service was excellent pleased withappearance and outlay of information clear print good for old fogey like myself would recommend the company
Easy to use. Did not need a manual whist I did for my phone (and camera). I am working my way though the camera manual and discovered a lot more I never knew!
I just have one question, I ordered a manual for an S10e and u sent me a manual for an A10e. Is it the same for both of them.
Very good, very useful just as expected. Thank you
a bit disappointing as I expecting an instruction manual giving details of how to use iphone 6s as I do not know how to use it and no user manual was with it
A very comprehensive and well produced manual -how are you supposed to master the facilities on a modern smart phone from the phone help provisions. If I have to criticize it is the frequent faint printing - presumably because the official manual used colour font which does not show up well in your copy.
I received the manual two days after ordering and I found the quality good. It has been very useful to find my way around my smart phone.
Most of the illustrations of the phone were not printed very clearly and would also be better shown in colour. The layout of the pages was good though.
Directions are clear and well arranged for a beginner to find on the phone. More of the characters could be printed in character with description of their function. This is my first I Phone and I was so happy to find your spiral bound manual to be the only way to learn how to use it. I am 89 years of age and live alone in a remote mountain area in southwestern USA and the phone is my lifeline. ALA
OK Ok Ok Ok Ok