www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
I'm still absorbing the contents
Very handy reference book; so much easier than on the phone and comprehensive. Still cannot sort out how to separate two different e mail accounts though!
The manual was excellant pitty i had to pay for it from a 79 year old pensioner,Brian Moore.
Print slightly feint, and may have been better in A4, however, I'm very pleased I bought it and find it much better to use than trying to follow the instructions on laptop.
I recommend it as a guide to anybody who like me has not used a smart phone before.
Print a bit small for aged eyes, could be a bit larger and bolder. Technically covers everything I need.
I'm very pleased with the manual. It's just what I ve been looking for!Well written!
The print was far too small,I need to buy a very powerful magnifier in order to read it.
I have received a new printout which is readable and fit for purpose. Thanks
Hello
I am sorry you have found the text to small l will resend the order in a larger size.

Regards
Julie
Arrived in good time. Well laid out. Does the job.
Its great to be able to buy the manual and not to have to print off - a ring binder style edge would make it much easier to use though. I had to take off the binder and hole punch in to an A5 ringbinder for my elderly Mum - you need to have it open to then use with the phone - this would make it excellent, a cooler front as advertised?
This is a well presented booklet which has helped me a lot to start getting used to the many features of my new phone.
Unfortunately some of the print was feint and had difficulty in reading some of the symbols but information I could read was useful.
it helped but was not able to get my phone back to factory set up
very handy just the job
Very nice Manual, but did find the printing could be a bit darker..
Yes, from what I have managed with the Smartphone I am pleased with the manual.
Unfortunately I am unable to get a signal with the internet at the moment as provider having problems so unable to do more at the moment.
On the whole I would say I am pleased with the manual.
The booklet is a very good quality product, I have given it 4 stars as there is one small issue I have with it. The print is dark enough to read but there are instances where some words or phrases are a bit faint....it may be that these words were highlighted in the original but in the booklet, they were a wee bit difficult to read.
Quick service and reasonable price. Only drawback is that because of the way the manufacturer presents their online manuals, the delivered version is 'international' - 47 pages: I was hoping for the gb version - 63 pages!
Vvery good apart from some items had not enough information, but that's maybe because I am a bot of a technophobe.
Useful when I get stuck
It is not simple enough for first time users
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.33 based on 1,975 reviews