www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The print is so tiny that it is almost impossible to read, even wearing my “cheaters”
Hello

I am sorry I will resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.

I have yet to receive the manual! What happened to it? Agath a L. Miller
Hello

I will send you an email to check we have the correct address. Please check in your trash folder if you do not see our email.

Julie
I ordered a manual for my IPhone XR. I received 2 thick books which covers many IPhones with instructions that may or may not match your phone. It has too many pages and is so cumbersome to make it extremely difficult to use.
Hello

I am sorry you found the manual to large. The manual was wrote by Apple and covers all their phones with iOS 12 software on them. We simply download,print and send to our customers.
When will I receive Manual. Paid for on December 14th and today is December 29th?
Hello

I can confirm the order was sent to you on the 16th December. We are in the UK. Normally orders to the USA can take up to 14 working days but due to the time of the year and the Holidays things take a little longer. We use Royal mail to send the order so once delivered to USA soil then the USA postal system take over. Please contact us again if you have not received the order by the 7th January.

Regards
Julie
OTC sent me the wrong manuals. I ordered an iPhone manual but the package the arrived was for iPads, though the invoice in the package correctly indicated my iPhone manual order. I immediately sent OTC customer service an email asking for the right manual but RECEIVED NO REPLY at all!!!
Hello

I can confirm the correct manual was posted to you on the 24th December.
As of 12/22/19, not received in the mails.
have not received it - when will it come?
different model from mine
Hello

I can see from your order you order a Doro 1370 are you saying you received a manual for a different model number? if so please let us know and we can get you the correct manual sent out.
Printing is very small, and the ink is thinning many parts. I willfully return it but I am not willing to pay $7.00 postage to get rid of this trash. I sent an e-mail to England expressing my. Extreme disappointment. Not worth the effort/
Hello

I can see form your order it was for a Motorola manual. We are a separate company to Motorola and can only supply manuals they have on their website. We download the PDF and print we find that Motorola manuals are very faint. We will resend the order in an A4 size this will increase the text making it easier to read.
Did not cover my galaxy plus4 samsung phone so is completely useless to me.
Hello

We are a separate company to the manufactures and can only supply manuals the companies have made available on their websites. I have checked and the order was for a Galaxy J4 plus. Please can I ask you to check the front cover to make sure this is what we have sent you. I ask you to do this because if we have sent you an incorrect manual then this might be why the manual is not compatible with your phone.
Ordered and PAID for 2 manuals received ONLY 1.
NEVER AGAIN!
Hello
I have checked and can only find one order for you and this has only one manual on the order.
Orderd Oktober 5 Deliverd Oktober 25???????
Can not used if I don't have it.
Sorry this did seem to take a long time. We sent on October 7th. Delivery to USA is supposed to be 7 to 10 working days. This seems to have taken 16 days. This would mean a problem with the postal system somewhere. We can only apologise on their behalf.
Have not recieved it yet
As we state on our website, delivery to Australia is 7 to 10 working days. This is only an estimate from the post office. If it takes much longer than that please email us. We are always happy to re-send manuals that don't arrive (at no charge). 99% of our manuals do arrive.
MANUAL-A LITTLE HELP. SERVICE FROM SMARTPHONE-EXCELLENT.
Manual was OK but you inserted your website as a quasi default on start up; still haven't figured out how to get rid of it. I'll badmouth you to to anybody who will listen.
We will respond offline. " inserted your website as a quasi default on start up" makes no sense to us.
I asked for a larger the version than I received. Was told I would get it by return mail. It has been 2 weeks and I have still not received it. It is spiral- bound but the type is so small I cannot read any of it. I sent another mail and have had no response. Please help rectify this for me. Thank you
Sorry to hear this. We will check into this now.
Email arrived 3 days before the manual arrived! Can’t read it as the writing and symbols are just too small. This is quite unacceptable. I’m returning it. Please arrange refund.
Very confusing. Not for a person that has no knowledge of smartphones
Please note that we don't write the manuals. We just print what is written by the manufacturers. If you aren't happy please return the manual for a full refund.
Print was extremely small...difficult to read. Feel like I wasted my money.
Really sorry to hear it was too small for you to read. We will send a replacement (free of charge) printed twice the size.
I have not received the smartphone manual. Is there a way you can track it for me?

Rod Holman
Please email us on hello@printed-manual.com if it has still not arrived. It certainly should have arrived by now.
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,831 reviews