www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"There was a lot of good information in an understandable presentation."
"this manual is more like an encyclopeadia, as a 70+ man it is too advanced for me. younger persons will find it invaluable."
"A very good and clear basis for building up skill for regular use of this phone."
"i am 70 years of age and i do not understand the phone slang of today"
"It is fine but at my age it is difficult to read unless I use a magnifying glass."
Hello

I am sorry you find the text small. We are happy to resend the manual in A4 size. This will increase the text twice the size making it easier to read. This will be at no extra cost.
"Excellent, easy to use"
"Just what I needed Thank You"
"I cannot rate the manual at this time. I need time to proceed step by step to understand what's presented; thus no ratings. No comment. No discount needed."
"The print is so small we can not read it. We were disappointed as my husband was so excited with getting the phone. He needs clear easy to read instructions. I idea is great and I .like the binding etc."
I am really sorry you have fond the text to small to read. we are happy to resend the order in A4 size this will increase the text twice the size. This will be sent to you at no extra cost.
"My wife is thrilled with the manual for her smart phone."
"Well printed, First Class."
"Easy to read and understand. Most pocket phone shops do not help with Doro phone enquiries."
"Did help a bit but needed a manual with more step by step instructions. After all I am only a pensioner struggling with technology"
"Very detailed manual, professionally bound. I just wish that a version of the manual was available in FULL COLOR!"
"I HAVE FOUND THIS MANUAL INVALUABLE IN TEACHING MYSELF HOW TO USE MY MOBILE PHONE EFFICIENTLY."
"Very good prompt service and product"
"Excellent, clearly written guide to help a beginner navigate a smartphone!"
"The ordering system worked very well except for one thing, Nowhere was the size of the printed manual given, or even a choice of sizes. Two years ago I ordered an A6 manual which suited my needs exactly. When ordering a manual for my husband I had to email you in order to establish the size of the current order. He is happy with A5 but I would definitely prefer A6."
"Quality is good and the spiral binding is good"
"bought for my friend so have not had anything to do with it since it arrived, but was very pleased to know that a manual was available to help out when purchasing a new phone."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,163 reviews