www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"As an 88-year-old struggling with my first smartphone and no one to turn to for help, there are lots of basics which are not covered. I understand that this is aimed at users who have some experience of these things so my expectations were too high. I did get some help so I'm happy with my purchase"
"Manual has a lot of information. Wish the print was a little darker."
"it was very clear and easy to follow"
"Very useful particularly as I am new to iPhone"
"Exactly what was wanted to guide me through a gift of a used iPhone from a relative."
"Just what I wanted."
"Very informative.Very useful."
"very well presented"
"slightly difficult for an 82 year old OAP"
"Clear, concise and constructive."
"The manual is fine and easy to use but maybe a larger print size and perhaps bolder print as well might be an improvement."
"Looked every where for this owner's guide and instruction manual! I needed one that I could take with me in the car to look things up because I am still learning to use a smart phone! Yes, anyone can download it from online to their computer, but you can't carry your computer around with you! Thanks so much to OTC for making this item available! Kudos to all there!"
"The manual is very readable and easy to understand"
"Informative and well organized...…."
"This smartphone manual is very good so easy to use and understand much better than the quick small startup leaflet you get with the phone I am glad I bought it and would recommend it ."
"First of all, the manual arrived in a well padded envelope on the day as promised. We chose the ring bound version as suggested and have found it easier to use and worth the small amount of extra cost. Have just started to use the instructions and are finding them to be clear and any queries I have are easy to find. Thank you for an excellent service."
"both samsung j3v and s9 manuals appear to be official copies. only problem is trying to find specific tasks and what terminology samsung has used to detail the procedure i am trying to find: placing more apps on home screen layout-4 x 5, 4x4, etc. still looking. impossible to use pdf, takes forever. office depot wanted $27 to copy manuals from pdf. thanks and spiral binding is a must have."
"A good product. Arrived promptly as advertised as did previous manuals I'd ordered. A very useful company to know about."
"So far, so good, have not been able to go thru it all yet, but, pretty instructive so far"
"This manual tells me all I want to know about my phone, in a lovely spiral backed book"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.36 based on 772 reviews