www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
"ideal size A5 easy to hold and read very well made"
"Very concise and easy to understand"
"Because Vodafone smart mini 7 was the only model looking like mine, that's what I ordered. My model is smart mini (with no number) which Vodafone seem to have disowned. Beware."
"very good"
"Excellent.Am going thru it as I write. A hard copy of the manual is always easier to use than an online one. Only downside the space it takes up. So not recommended when travelling!! But a quality product and very prompt delivery!!"
"Very much better than down loading all the information. One compact manual so much more user friendly. Quality - wise excellent."
"Helpful but would benefit from the 'faded' bits of the original being addressed. Would be even better if the print could be enlarged for those of us who are not in the first flush of youth! Issue of small print was swiftly addressed and, at no charge to me, a large print copy was sent, brilliant !"
Very sorry to hear you weren't completely happy. There is nothing we can do about improving the faded images, but I will arrange for a replacement to be sent printed twice the size, free of charge. This should help with reading it.
"Just right for ME"
"Written in a straightforward manner, with clear explanations and easy-to-follow instructions. Suddenly it all makes sense."
"Very useful - contains a lot of info re iPhone that did not know about eg finding where car is parked when cannot remember where we left it through automatic dropping of a pin on the maps app when leaving the car."
"Print too small and a little short on detailed information. Your service is excellent Thanks for your message, double size print will make life a lot easier! great service .."
I'm very sorry to hear you found it hard to read. I will arrange for a replacement to be sent printed twice he size. I hope this will be helpful
"Clear, precise print on very white paper. Ring binding is a valuable extra making the manual easy to use. Well indexed. Request for manual met promptly and received well packed and within three days."
"Great help to have the manual in an easily useable form. First rate . This is the fourth one I have had for tablet and smartphones and they have been a extremely helpful."
"Only started using it this week and very satisfied, thank you"
"Manual Bril"
"It was so detailed, was not able to read it. The things I needed help with was not in the index. I wasted my money on that book."
Sorry to hear that. We don't write the manuals, we just print and bind what is written by the manufacturer.

You can return it at any time for a 100% refund.
"As a complete beginner to Smart Phones, I was very pleased to be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy User Manual. At the moment I have probably used under 10% of the Manual. One thing I would have liked was to have reached MUCH EARLIER in the booklet was the Indicator Icons (pages 45 & 46) and the information about messages and missed calls (page 78)"
"The Manual had all the information that I was unable to find on the Smartphone. I no longer have to ask my Grandson!"
"I was very touched by the fact that I was able to get a larger print on my iPhone manual. Thank You Jeff!"
"It is good but it would be very good if it had an index. It would make it so much easier to use."
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.25 based on 217 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!