www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
6 - 12 Hours
"Hi the manual that I purchased was just what I required,very good thanks George Stokes."
"I was pleasantly surprised to receive the two part Smartphone Manual in a very short time after ordering it and have been impressed with the great detail in the sections I have read so far. I will have no doubts if ordering similar items in future!"
"The service was excellent. Manual arrived just when I was told it would. Manual is good with nice cover on it. I have already used 3 of the tips in it for my phone. Thank you very much. Charlene"
"excellent service and the manual exactly as required thank you C Taylor"
"Book is good - only problem the printing is small and hard to read - wish there was a copy with larger print - other than that a good book"
"Hi I think it will come useful in time I have only started recently to read it to try something new but the print is so small l have to use a magnifying glass to read it. I like the spiral wire backing it most friendly to use. If could read the try I would have given lt full marks Rikki"
"Efficient service as always. This is my third or fourth manual. The fact that I keep coming back should say it all."
"This manual is so good and helpful makes one wonder why the manufacturer's don't include it with the device...for a few coppers more?"
"Its only adequate, and notreally as helpful as I expected"
"The Manual is very extensive because of the diversity of the iPhone. However the table of contents is clear and enables easy navigation through the manual. This has enabled us at 73 years old to start to use most of the features the phone has to offer."
"Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Purchased for my wife, however, I had a quick look through and felt that it was well laid out, informative and just what she required to help her out with her tablet."
"i now understand my phone better. Thank you"
"Did not receive it as of yet. PLEASE RESPOND."
We will reply to you privately by email. It sounds like it may have been lost in the mail. We sent to you the day we received the order.
"Appreciated the ability to find a manual. I was overwhelmed with the amount of information. Just need to find time to study it more and practice. Thanks!"
"Very good and clear on how to use Phone."
"Very easy to follow step by step instrutions"
"NICE MANUAL BUT NOT SAME AS HUAWEI ONE . NEEDS BETTER DIAGRAMS."
"The "Manual" is actually 2 separate manuals totaling 506 pages covering 13 different IPhones, a bewildering and almost overwhelming array. I have only begun to go through the manuals but already wish they had been reduced in pages and simplified to one particular phone."
"Excellent for a mature person who prefers a hard copy"
"Bought this for an older couple and they have found it easy to understand"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 392 reviews