Smart Kid Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Kid Store

02082956444

Tell us how Smart Kid Store made you happy
Had a response to my enquiry within 40 mins and staff really helpful. I chose standard delivery and item came he next day. Brilliant
A1 company, helpful advice great prices and prompt delivery
Great service, arrived on time all good
Amazing company, very good customer service, speedy delivery & great product (Bumbleride Indie Twin)
Great service when we phoned up for advice easy to order quick deivery
I found the Customer Service team professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to assist me in selecting the best product to suit my requirements. My order arrived within the specified time period and I strongly recommend using this company! Well done!
The toy was damaged upon arrival, however Smartkidstore have assured us that we will get a replacement. Problem may be with delivery company, these things happen! Replacement arrived today in perfect condition, thank you for sorting this.
Good
Cheapest I found online for what I was ordering. Ordered and selected "No hurry delivery for free" and it came the next day! Really pleased and will deffo use again! Thank you
Excellent customer service and quick delivery
fantastic prices and fast delivery. Staff responded to my emails within half an hour which was great!
Really easy transaction. Delivery was super fast!
I'm very pleased with this purchase, very good quality and value for money
Amazing company, great customer service, speedy delivery and fantastic product.
Good price, quick delivery, recommended
Top product.
Phoned and spoke to someone which was nice and they were very helpful. Purchased the kidkraft pink kitchen which was easy to assemble and great value
Very friendly and helpful
I ordered this item for my grandson and his wife and they love it and it arrived within two days of ordering.
Fantastic service and delivery. Would highly recommend this company. Love the product and would use this company again.
Smart Kid Store is rated 4.84 based on 113 reviews