Smart Kid Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Kid Store

02082956444

Tell us how Smart Kid Store made you happy
Great price and fantastic customer service. The company really went the extra mile to help get the items out to me despite being based overseas with the Armed Forces.
Love my new double stroller, easy to put up & fold away, great price!
Excellent service ordered Friday afternoon arrived mondaymorning. Thank you
Excellent. Purchased a baby travel system, delivered with in 2 days with a good competitive price and got additional discount being a new user. Will purchase more in future as well.
Brilliant service, fast delivery. No problems at all.
Fantastic service, from start to finish..very quick next day delivery. My daughter absolutely loves her new trike. Great quality, very sturdy and easy to control. Love it! X
Very fast delivery also smartkid won't break your bank my daughter loves her new trike highly recommend this company !
Very good product and prompt delivery
Delivered really quickly
Very pleased with prompt deliver and quality goods. Would definitely recommend to friends Thanku
Hassle free, cheap price, smooth transaction, in stock ( compared to other websites) and next day tracked delivery by DHL. Also excellent customer communication. Great all round service.
Furniture we ordered came quickly there was a bit of damage to one if the pancakes but smartkidstore dealt with it really quickly and replaced the panel within days. Good service
Excellent customer service so nice to be able to speak to people on the phone who were very helpful.
Simple to order simple deliver item as described
Ordered a pushchair and received the item within delivery time. Put the wrong post code by mistake and called customer services who were really polite and sorted it all out with no problems. Will definitely use again
2nd time I’ve purchased from this site and every time the product is delivered next day. Can’t fault the customer services I was kept up to date with delivery information and they answered my emails within an hour every time I emailed. Will definitely be buying from smartkidstore again.
First class service item arrived next day as promised with an hours time slot so I didn’t have to stay in
Everything was excellent from the initial order, customer service follow up to the delivery. The delivery gentleman even brought the furniture all the way up to my loft. An excellent service.
Top class service, nursery furniture delivered next day
We purchased the Obaby Madrid furniture set, this really is nice nursery furniture and very easy to assemble. Delivery was free, quick and easy and smart kids were very good to deal with.
Smart Kid Store is rated 4.84 based on 113 reviews