SmartChip Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend SmartChip

About SmartChip: SmartChip provides high quality pet microchips and pet scanners at a low cost. SmartTrac stores your pet's microchip details safely and securely and allows you to access and update your pet's microchip at the click of a button.

08445420999

hello@smartchip.org.uk

Tell us how SmartChip made you happy

"I ordered a dog tag, it took 15 days to arrive and during that time I was repeatedly fobbed off. When the tag did arrive it isn't etched in deep enough so it is not easy to read. So if my puppy does get out no one will be able to return him as the tag is poor quality. I again contacted the company and was bemused to be copied into a rather derogatory email I was never have supposed to of seen. The writer of the email literally told me he didn't know I could see the email. I contacted the company again to ask for a returns address was never provided with one totally ignored. Very poor service."
"Just had a return call from hayley after only waiting 5 mins great info and polite thankyou"
"Quick and effective way to protect your pet gives you a piece of mind"
"All was okay"
"Seem ok. My one thing is i could not get through at first to register my pet although they did ring me back."
"Don't quite understand when your E-mail says I have made a purchase from SmartChip. Hopefully I have register a dog that as came in care of the rescue that was already chipped but NOT registered. The previous owners had no idea the puppy was chipped when they purchased the dog May 2014. When they purchased the dog it was suppose to be a Male Labrador which was from somewhere in Kent as far as they could remember and not kept any of the details of the location. Sometime in between the birth of the pup and being sold it was micro-chipped but not recorded. The dog it's self is Female, (NOT MALE) Black, Labrador's head and tail but, Jack Russell size height and body. Can you through some light on this. (A) Is the dog now registered under the name of the rescue Dogs name is Tilly. Female. Chip Number 900.118000245598 S.T.A.Rescue Registered Charity Number 1075974 60, Montserrat Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG24 9PF Please confirm. Yours Sincerely Mrs Shirley King. S.T.A.Rescue."
"THIS FACILITY IS SECOND TO NONE."
"I was having problems with the thick walled stainless steel rings used to identify macaws. These rings are placed on their legs at birth, but before they had reached 12 months of age the rings had crushed and had to be removed before they lost their legs. This was not an isolated incident, so an alternative had to be found. I was given a smart chip to try, it proved to be excellent, and easy to apply even to a mature macaw, and so now all my babies will be smart chipped, and have a plastic poultry coloured ring put on its leg for visual identification, it won't matter if the bird removes this or crushes it, as it won't cause the leg to drop off. Thank you smart chip"
"Excellent. The lady who chipped my 2 cats @ pampered pets Totton on sat 31st jam was lovely. Would def recommend to others."
"I have recently re homed a dog therefore contacted them to update the chip information. I admit i didn't have all the relative information on my first call but the same lady who I spoke to on several occasions was basically clueless (definitely more training needed). She did tell me she hadn't worked for the company long and I understand everyone has to learn, but time after time she couldn't answer my questions and didn't ring back when she said she would which was really frustrating, in the end it was a joke and I was very disappointed in the service. I have always used Petlog in the past and will certainly do so in the future!"
"Very quick and efficient way to keep your pets safe."
"My vet gave me instructions and found the website to be easy to register my chip."
"Pleasant staff highly recommended service"
"Execcellent site layout, user friendly"
"Great website, easy to use with simple questions."
"exerlent customer service ,very helpful. Very easy to deal with ."
"I bought a rescue dog that was already chipped, one phone call to Smartchip and a quick update on the website and all the details were transferred into my name. However although i have rated the service very good which it was, i was very disappointed when i was charged £9.95 after having been told it was free. So although the mechanics of the service was very good I felt cheated, had they informed me that there was a charge from the start I wouldn't have minded, as it is i feel lied to."
"First time I have used smart chip found it to be a very good service most helpful"
"***** delivery prompt."