Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
I am very satisfied the service been provided by smart sure insurance.
Many thanks.
Friendly & helpful staff, the acid test is how good is the company when you unfortunately have to claim! Well 1st class is the experience, not only in the dealing with the claim, also followed up to ensure satisfaction.
Despite current restrictions I’ve had great service. Nothing worse than the washing machine break down with five people in the house.
Contractor came to look at machine one day and I got a call and decision made the next. Aaron was extremely helpful and personable while he organised everything and explaining clearly the next steps.
Great service, friendly staff, problems resolved quickly & easily, recommended!
I recently had a problem with my bathroom basin tap.

I used my Smartsure insurance. The service I received was outstanding.

I would recommend Smart Sure to everyone as it could not have been better.
I FOUND THEM VERY GOOD, AND SO EFFICIENT, & KEPT ME INFORMED VERY STEP OF THE WAY, ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE WASHING MACHINE 10/10 EILEEN
Spoke to a very informative Connor Tavaner and he guided me through the process and fully answered all my concerns
Connor was fantastic friendly and informative with setting up my insurance. couldnt have asked for anything more!!
Jenny was fantastic with setting my cover up went thu all the right steps also alot less then what I was paying with a previous company happy thankyou
Great service, full explanation of what’s covered and each step explained as to future appliances
Good value compared to other insurance quotes
Connor who I talked through the process was brilliant and fully committed to ensuring policy was correct for my needs
Very professional and explained everything. Well done Conner.
Connor was very helpful indeed well spoken and gave us all the information we needed
It was a pleasure dealing with your sales person Connor. He was polite and very helpful and explained your product perfectly. I therefore insured 6 items with your company.
Customer service is very good, I have spoken to Mr Praveen about the boiler service
Very impressed with the help given. Details of product explained clearly. Well done.
Very nice and helpful and very easy to talk to. And very professional.
Connora was extremely helpful in handling my queries and resolving all issues.
Spoke to Connor, very polite, clear and informative.
Conner was very helpful and answered all my questions.
Chatted to Conner who explained everything very well and was very friendly.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 101 reviews