Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
If I could vote a zero star I would,!!!

Absolutely awful customer service. Only one person had called back when they said they would after about 10 phone calls. This is only as we said we wanted to make a formal complaint. Yet again we are still waiting for another call back a week after it was promised!!

Even asked to make a formal complaint, no acknowledgement has been received.

Steer well clear!
Dear Mr Short. I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused. I have found records of your calls to us on August 6th and 8th and am currently investigating as to why you experienced these problems. Regards, Smart-Sure Customer Service Dept.
You tried to cure my fault took several phone calls
Mark was a really nice person to speak to.
"I have been trying to cancel this policy, I have a 2 week cooling off period and each time I call to cancel I get told someone will call me back, this never happens, please cancel this policy now, I bought a \"wowcher\" voucher for a boiler service which I paid for and still want but was pressured into buying insurance I didn't want, so please cancel I have made several calls and been told someone will call back which has not happened and now this message all within the 14 day period so please cancel and refund me.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. Your feedback is important to us. We will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant department to look into it.
1) Price difference from my British Gas quote was amazing 2) I was recommended you by StaffBenefits.co.uk as I'm an NHS employee - so I was happy that they had recomended you. 3) Your Customer Services Dept asked your Sales Team to call mer within 10 mins - they did! 4) Sales rep was a charming man and very keen to take all info from me and offered good price - 11 months paid for 12 months cover as paid up front 5) Sales Rep gave me time and was very confident in his advice. 6) I ALSO SAVED £395 from not using British Gas!!!! VERY HAPPY!!
Help full and friendly
My cooker was damaged and I was told I would receive a new 'unbranded' cooker. However, I found the name and number of the cooker and before I knew it they offered just a repair, not a replacement! Due to the information they gave I removed the 'bust' cooker and cleaned up in order to make it easier for the installer. I am left with no cooker and no replacement. I am disgusted with this company and will cancel my insurance.
Misled my parents into think their Sky Insurance was taken over by this company, which was incorrect.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. We would love to review exactly what happened. Could you please contact us by writing to enquiries@smart-sure.com with your details.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 101 reviews