Smart Boards UK Reviews

1PM

sales@smart-supply.co.uk

Unit 15, Westland CourtBeeston

Tell us how Smart Boards UK made you happy

"TOP CLASS SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Are you Smart Boards UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Efficient service and great communications."
"Very fast and friendly service. Top quality product. My son was very happy with hover board and cart!!"
"Very happy 😃 I"
"i was working away from home i had my daughters broken board with me i popped in on the off chance to see if they could fix it. as i was only there one day! they was very busy! got a phone call a couple of hours later fixed it brilliant thanks guys"
"I was struggling to find a repair centre for my daughters balance board as it was not charging and I was put in touch with Smart Boards. They picked the board up and gave me a quick quote that I was happy with and they got it back to me in speedy time. Thanks guys 😀"
"Contacted us by phone when what we had ordered was not in stock and offered more expensive alternatives at the same price. Brilliant customer service."
"Good quality circuit boards work well."
"Good quick service Not so sure about asking for my comments when the purchase was well over 6 months ago. This seems to go against the service I received when first dealing with Smart Boards"
"Perfect repair kit fitted in ten minutes"
"Very nice 👍 I loved"
"Easy to use website, Fast delivery, After install and a quick charge had no problems with battery."
"Great service and delivery"
"excellent service 10-10"
"Great product. Great service. Highly recommended"
"By fixing my Segway hover board for me when I lost my abroad contact to fix my board under warranty."
"Amazing pricing amazing fast delivery and very helpful."
"Excellent customer service and great products"
"Outstanding service"