Smart Boards UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smart Boards UK

About Smart Boards UK: Safe, Quality Hoverboards, Swegway Parts, Accessories & Repair Service from UK's No. 1 certified & trusted company. We offer free shipping, one year warranty & Extended Warranty. Your one stop shop for everything Swegway related.

sales@smart-supply.co.uk

Unit 15, Westland CourtBeeston

How would you rate Smart Boards UK ?

SARABJIT BEDI
Verified Buyer
"TOP CLASS SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Robert Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and great communications."
"Very fast and friendly service. Top quality product. My son was very happy with hover board and cart!!"
"Very happy 😃 I"
"i was working away from home i had my daughters broken board with me i popped in on the off chance to see if they could fix it. as i was only there one day! they was very busy! got a phone call a couple of hours later fixed it brilliant thanks guys"
"I was struggling to find a repair centre for my daughters balance board as it was not charging and I was put in touch with Smart Boards. They picked the board up and gave me a quick quote that I was happy with and they got it back to me in speedy time. Thanks guys 😀"
Alan Brook
Verified Buyer
"Contacted us by phone when what we had ordered was not in stock and offered more expensive alternatives at the same price. Brilliant customer service."
"very good"
David Stabb
Verified Buyer
"Good quality circuit boards work well."
"Good quick service Not so sure about asking for my comments when the purchase was well over 6 months ago. This seems to go against the service I received when first dealing with Smart Boards"
"Perfect repair kit fitted in ten minutes"
Sheila Santos
"Very nice 👍 I loved"
"Easy to use website, Fast delivery, After install and a quick charge had no problems with battery."
"Great service and delivery"
"excellent service 10-10"
Rachel Marples
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Great service. Highly recommended"
Luke Caine-McKenzie
Verified Buyer
"By fixing my Segway hover board for me when I lost my abroad contact to fix my board under warranty."
"Amazing pricing amazing fast delivery and very helpful."
"Excellent customer service and great products"
"Outstanding service"