Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Purchased 5 Sonos products which are all excellent
Plus the advice and service I received from Smart Home Sounds was excellent.
Delivery on time as promised. Products were well packaged and the Sonos One 2nd Gen was very easy to set up. Great price, great service.
Great service delivered on time speakers sound great as does the turntable
Good price for what I was ordering. They offer free next day shipping, although the next day is from when they dispatch rather than when you order so it took a few days for me to get my item. I ordered my item on a Thursday lunchtime but it didn't arrive until the following Tuesday because it was dispatched on the Friday afternoon and Monday was a bank holiday, can't complain when it's free but I'd be cautious of paying for their next day shipping as I didn't realise until I got an the shipping email from the courier that it wouldn't arrive til Tuesday.
My item arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Great product, superb communication and customer service
I came across Smart Home Sounds on YouTube. I was impressed by the professionalism and honest reviews and could clearly see that they had the Customer as their number one priority. Ordering process from their website was extremely easy, with excellent communication emails throughout. It was a pleasure doing business with Smart Home Sounds and i will definitely be a repeat customer.
A good company who have the customer at heart.
My Sonos Arc took 6 weeks to arrive but it was worth the wait.
Ordered a turntable Wednesday morning and by lunchtime on Thursday it was set up and playing records. Excellent service.
Brilliant service, bought for my sons 30th, the quality and sound is just something else. Despite me being a big Bose fan, I will definitely be buying Sonos next time.
Thanks.
Great info on the site about the products they sell, which made choosing easy. Speedily dispatched. And really good value. Thanks
The company were excellent to deal with. Best price, super fast delivery, and a very attractive six years free warranty; we’ll be back!
Love this Sonos sub. Sounds and functions exactly as described. Purchase and delivery for Smart Home Sounds was simple and fast with great communication along the way.
Very easy to order and delivery was on time. Price of item was very competitive. Couldn’t find cheaper anywhere else.
First time using Smart Home Sounds, but will definitely be using them in the future.

Question to company. Will you or do you have Sony noise cancelling headphones?
Kind regards
Dave
Very good value and do a great job
Excellent customer service. Check their YouTube channel for useful information about their products. I contacted them with a query and got a very helpful response from them (thank you Tom!) a few hours later. My order was dispatched within 24 hours and received the day after.
Excellent delivery service.
Smart Home Sounds, a company with excellent customer service and communication, high quality products with reasonable and flexible finance options available.

This is the only place I can find that has reasonable, flexible finance options for Sonos. I absolutely love Sonos but never had the money to buy their products outright.

Smart Home Sounds has excellent customer service and communication that I perceive as genuine and exceptionally valuable when choosing product suppliers such as these.

Highly recommend!
Sonos Ark Soundbar.
Prior to purchase I had a few questions about compatibility and setup with my new Samsung TV. These were answered promptly and comprehensively by SHS. There was a delay in delivery due to a supply shortage from the manufacturers which was common across all UK sales outlets. However I was kept informed of of the status. On delivery the item was VERY well packaged, setup reasonably straight forward (read and follow instructions) it realy does save time.
The Ark is proving, in my case to be all it's made out to be. A fabulous sound and match to my TV and has made a huge difference to our watching and listening experience.
I would recommend Smart Home Sounds for their service, product knowledge and 6 year guarantee offered with my purchase.
Jonathan and his team are simply amazing! Great knowledge and excellent customer service.
very good communication and fast dispatch
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,674 reviews