Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Kevin Pyatt
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you.
Great customer service and fast delivery.
Ordered and was delivered the next day. Simple and easy to use website and offered over and above with the free 6 year warranty on the product. As well as that, have contacted me to offer further discounts when I order again, which I will, as their prices are in line with other suppliers but I will get more for my money.
Excellent service, fantastic promotions and as we are a family of music lovers, now that we have discovered them, we will be using in the no so distant future.
Great site, price, communication and fast delivery.

Would recommend
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Quick responses to questions and super fast delivery.
This is my first experience of dealing with Smart sound and it was a very positive one. I found the online video reviews very helpful and professional.
An amazing company with good service
Recently brought a Sonos sub from Smart Home Sounds, brilliant service, arrived the next day well boxed and wrapped couldn’t ask for more. And six years warranty as well.
I would really like to give top marks and thanks to everyone at Smart Home Sounds! From the first interaction I had over email - and later on the phone - I found their customer service friendly, knowledgeable, honest and helpful. They answered my many questions without ever getting impatient and made me feel valued as a customer. They helped me make informed purchasing decisions and kept my expectations managed well throughout the difficult process of getting a Sonos Arc during a worldwide pandemic. In addition, I have found their videos on youtube and articles online to be among the most helpful anywhere.
I will be a customer for life after this experience.

PS the Sonos Arc, Sub and 2x One SLs are awesome and everything I hoped they would be. Highly recommended!
Perfect, the customer service is spot on, the price Is worth every penny! The product itself has been amazing so far, it is something that has changed my living room listening experience.
Best price and delivered the next day (Saturday) with a 6 year warranty. Can’t complain!
Great price & service with all items arriving quickly by UPS
First time iv'e used smart Home Sounds & they was Brilliant ,
Really Fast Delivery & customer Service .
the Record Deck i bought was Value for money against other dealers .
i would really recommend buying from Home Sounds . 10/10 .
Faultless service and good advice from Jonathan, delivery could not have been quicker despite item being initially out of stock. YouTube videos most helpful. In home satisfaction guaranteed also appreciated - it shows they have total confidence in the products they sell. Definitely won’t be required for me. Many Thanks!
Fast delivery, good producțs.
Great service as ever. Efficient live chat, good price and on time next morning delivery.
Ordered to upgrade my vynil player. Good website helped me select my product quickly. Quick delivery and well packed. Definitely recommend
Great service , fast post excellent .
I allso got a Bose sound set up
And it sounds good
But to be honest Sonos does have
The edge over the Bose sound
I bought my Sonos one SL specifically from smart home sounds to encourage local business and I’m very happy with how hassle free it was to do business with them. The packaging and delivery was bang on time and free 6 year warranty is a great offer.

The set up of the speaker was okay. I did find it hard to pair my second iPhone to play music on the speaker but once I figured it out it was great.

The clarity of sound as advertised is fantastic and I’m yet to use even 50% of the volume, granted that I live in a small place. This purchase has been great so far, music/podcasts/Netflix shows has been constantly playing since the day I bought the Sonos.

Great buy for anyone looking to get a non-snooping speaker :P and of course owns an Apple product.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,674 reviews