Smart Home Sounds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Home Sounds
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in Sonos.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home. Sonos products are perfect for anyone who loves music.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Simon Bird
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent service
Watched the Youtube videos regarding the Sonos Beam and purchased one. It was delivered the next day, easy to set up although my phone was too old to download the app. Used a family members phone to set up the unit and all very easy. Great sound quality just need to upgrade my TV and add some extra speakers to complete the cinema room!!
Smart home sounds service is professional and delivery is fast.
Can't fault the service, the website is easy to navigate, easy ordering online and order delivered within 24 hrs. No fuss.
Order delivered next day, very efficient from start to finish, plus free 6 year warranty
Only fair, that after complaining about the misleading product photo ( Not by Smart Home Sounds I might add, as I found out ) they couldn't have been any quicker in resolving the issue. I thank Jonathan for his prompt attention and the subsequent outcome.
Was a pain to get set up. But once it was,, oh my days. Incredible sounds come from all over. I love it 👍
Excellent customer service. When there was a nationwide delay in supply of Sonos Arc (completely down to Sonos) the manager went out of his way to supply the rest of my order and keep me informed throughout. Couldn’t have asked for more. Plus they provide an industry leading warranty. Great to see an independent business competing so strongly against the big boys, worthy of support.
Great service. Very helpful by email and phone.
I have found this company to be informative and helpful. The Sonos Sub is everything described. My sound system now sounds complete. Advice offered was excellent, I am a very satisfied customer! 😃
To be fair I was a bit dubious about buying any sort of Wi-fi or blue tooth speakers I’m a guy that was brought up in the late 70’s early 80’s but loved live music, clubbing and concerts. I went to Richard sounds and had an amazing experience with listening to what I thought I wanted was a traditional amp with build in blue tooth And Separate speakers. I got the chance to listen to speakers and amps from all price ranges £1500 Dali speakers and £5000 Cambridge amps and believe you me it was fantastic the sound was incredible. However the one thing that annoyed me was the set up with a amp and speaker and wires everywhere and it wasn’t connected via Wi-fi it was blue tooth so even then you didn’t have full range or crystal clear live sound.
So then we got out the Bluetooth speakers from B&O to Bose and Niam and Bowers & Wilkins, all Made me very surprised of the quality and sound but something was missing. So the last ones I got to listen to were the Sonos Fives. I’m not writing the review for any other reason than to help people on the same journey I was on and to help them make the right choice. Not only are these speaker so easy to set up but i brought two because i wanted that quality of stereo and mono and concert quality sounds. Together these speaker cost me less than a third of the price a amp and separate speakers and in my ears a better crisper sound. They managed to pick out the lightest of sounds yet giving me the deep rumble and rawness of bass and a excellent symphony and all round sound. I can’t fault them I can’t not praise Sonos enough. Certainly the Best Buy for under £1000 for two and certainly the best quality and sound and set up with the easy Sonos app.
Fantastic service and product - I can’t speak highly enough of Smart Home Sounds and the Sonos system. I ordered the Beam, Sub, and two one SLs - brilliant sound. Very competitive prices and fast delivery.
Very prompt customer service and the extra warranty on the arc is exceptionally good value, I’ve not seen it offered at any other retailers
Massively disappointed to order a 10m outdoor speaker extension cable that arrived with no connections either end. I was directed to this website by Lithe audio and every picture of the product shown during the purchasing process shows connections on the cable. I feel that I have been ripped off as I now have to search elsewhere and spend more money. Essentially I have been charged a premium price for a length of wire. Not impressed.
Have just noticed that scrolling down on this review page shows a photograph of a cable with connection. How ironic.
Hi Russell,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Lithe Audio outdoor speaker extension cable.
Please accept our sincere apologies if you thought you have been misdirected by Lithe Audio. This product page is in the process of being populated and all photos have been provided by Lithe Audio. We have disabled the product page and I will ensure this is made clear in the product description to prevent this from happening again.
I can see that you have not yet requested a return of the cable, however on this occasion, I have refunded your order in full and please keep the cable you have received as a gesture of goodwill.
If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
Kind regards,
Jonathan @ Smart Home Sounds
their web site is very good & videos useful.
Home sounds offer fantastic advice and help with all audio needs their service is one of the best out there.products at competative prices pluss some very good promotions and excelent warranty service with advice and help at the end of a phone
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you.
Great customer service and fast delivery.
Ordered and was delivered the next day. Simple and easy to use website and offered over and above with the free 6 year warranty on the product. As well as that, have contacted me to offer further discounts when I order again, which I will, as their prices are in line with other suppliers but I will get more for my money.
Excellent service, fantastic promotions and as we are a family of music lovers, now that we have discovered them, we will be using in the no so distant future.
Great site, price, communication and fast delivery.

Would recommend