Smart Home Sounds Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,843 reviews
Read Smart Home Sounds Reviews

About Smart Home Sounds:

At Smart Home Sounds we are experts in everything audio visual.
We focus on quality and service to a wide range of clients, priding ourselves on being at the forefront of new technology for the home.

info@smarthomesounds.co.uk

Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
John
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Smart Home Sounds 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Absolutely delighted with the Rega turntable and Sonos bundle. Delivery arrived on time and goods were expertly packaged. I was kept informed at each stage of the process and will have no hesitation in using Smart Home Sounds again
Spoke with Tom Re Sonos information…. and he was very Helpful, that along with the great pricing, quick delivery and interest free facility available…. It was a no brainier…. Thanks to all involved with the sale keep up the great work and would definitely recommend 100% 👍🏻
I found Smart Home Sounds through their YouTube product reviews for the Bowers & Wilkins PI5. Their content was thorough and their prices competitive with other well known UK businesses - so I was happy to put an order in. My PI5’s arrived promptly and have been thoroughly enjoyable. Would definitely buy from these guys again!
Thoroughly impressed. Very efficient company to deal with. Communication was excellent and I received goods really quickly.
Ordered the Rega Planar 1 + pre amp & it arrived, as promised, the next working day. Well packaged & no transit damage. Excellent bit of kit too.
Very pleased with my Purchase and service received so far, I’d definitely buy another product from Smart Home Sounds, also I found extremely useful their YouTube reviews. Thumbs up!
Fantastic service
Decided to purchase my first turntable, since having a midi system back in the 80’s. Watched a very informative video on YouTube by SHS’s when doing my research, which prompted me to purchase an ex demo AT-LP120 at a very reasonable price. It was delivered super quick and I couldn’t be happier with e the product and excellent service.
Competitive price, great comms, fast delivery and arrived when promised. Free six year extended guarantee is a really good addition.
Great product. Good service. Prompt delivery. Unmatched warranty. What more could you want?
It was very smooth transaction from the beginning to the end. I was impressed with their friendly but professional customer service too. It was great.
Ordering was very easy and delivery by DPD was prompt and convenient. Would definitely use Smart Home Sounds again.
Faultless. I have to admit. I just found you online. As soon as I spoke to the very knowledgeable Jamie I was very reassured by his advise. With very competitive prices plus 1 day faultless delivery and my vinyl is playing again. Thank you Smart Home Sounds! You are the most thoughtful company I have had the pleasure to deal with.
Excellent price, advice and service. Very impressed by the impartial video advice available which certainly swayed my opinion and I look forward to purchasing more if the price is right.
Great range of products at very competitive prices. Excellent service with quick safe delivery. Very informative videos.
Great old fashion customer service.
Very fast and pratical.
Brilliant customer service
Good price, excellent extended warranty, and quick delivery. I would recommend Smart Home Sounds.
Having just had a very bad purchasing experience with Sevenoaks - where incompetence and poor communication was rife - purchasing from SHS was a breath of fresh air. Everything went well with my Sonos Five purchase and communication on the phone and by email was fantastic.
Smart Home Sounds is rated 4.94 based on 1,843 reviews