Morelli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morelli
Read Morelli Reviews

About Morelli:

The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Tell us how Morelli made you happy
A section devoted to new products would be good especially if it included an overview of benefits and application. If I hadn't visited the Portsmouth branch I wouldn't be using half of the stuff that I am now. Financially, me discovering this stuff was good for you!
I have been purchasing products from Smart Express for a couple of years now & I must say that I have been delighted with the service I have received.
From a wide variety of products available, excellent communication regarding order progress through to swift delivery of orders, I have been very pleased with the service I have received!
Excellent service, very fast delivery, would purchase again for my requirements.
My order arrived nexd day as promised and very well packaged.
First class delivery, great products and great knowledge always helpful and courteous
Thanks
Again the order arrived with items missing. This is now becoming a regular occurrence and I feel standards are dropping.
Hi Robert, thanks for your review. Apologies some items were delayed, with such a large offering of products sometimes we can run low on stock. This will always be communicated to you though. This is an area we are trying to improve as we continue to grow. Thanks for your continued support and comments.
Only part of order turned up 2 days late . No communication about delay or rest of order.
Hi Mark - Thanks for the review. Apologies for this little mix up. I understand your missing item arrived shortly after this, none the less it should have been communicated with you that this would happen. Sometimes human error happens, we have put in place measures so this shouldn't happen again. Thanks - Matt.
Let's Have video demos !
Delivery and updates are excellent.
The product layout/index could be improved, it's not very user friendly.
Hi Charlie - thanks for your review. Very good point mentioned, we have a new website in development now which will improve the user experience as well as add a number of new ranges into the mix. Thanks for your business & feedback.

The Smart Express team.
Have now used Smart Express a number of time and have always received a 5* service...highly recommend them to all....
Excellent service letting us know there was a delay in delivery and then that the item was back in stock, sent out very promptly.
Used them for 10+years, always helpful
Quick delivery, but toolbox which contained the Mirka sanding kit was previously an alloy wheel paint kit with a different label over the top, was also scuffed and dented, the contents were fine though.
This issue was dealt with very quickly and Kayleigh had a new box sent overnight which was impressive.
Love my new sander which is the same one as used at my training several years ago.
Top marks.
Regards
John
Prompt delivery, and order was complete.
Great selection of products at a good price and delivery was tops. Ordered late Sunday and they are on the car by Tuesday :)
Really easy to order the product I wanted, very informative website, and really quick delivery.. Will be ordering from again and referring to friends..
Competitive prices and fast delivery. What more do you need.
Great service ,prompt delivery and quality products!
what more can you ask for?

Thankyou.
Quick delivery great product
First time I've used Smart Express but it won't be the last. Fast service with no hassle, we'll recommended.
Morelli is rated 4.60 based on 186 reviews