Morelli Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Morelli

About Morelli: The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Category:
Motoring

Click Here

Tell us how Morelli made you happy

"great service!"
"Purchased masking tape has good adhesion which i needed. Good quality product, reasonable price and quick delivery I shall be ordering again. Thanks"
"good price and excellent delivery"
"Very friendly helpful sales and goods arrived the next day."
"I have always used smart express since setting up my smart repair business They are always very helpful and provide a professional and efficient service"
"The product I ordered was of good quality and arrived quickly for a very good price"
"Great company all you need in one shop, The only thing is it's a shame you not competitive on prices some items are double in price to what you can buy elsewhere . Would like to shop in one shop rather than scourer internet. My last shop would have brought you £500 but had to go elsewhere. Overall great shop and will use for certain products ."
"Excellent consistent speedy delivery, good prices and good products."
"following on from my previous review missing item has arrived within 24 hours at no extra charge"
"I always receive good service from Smart Express, thank you."
"Every time I place an order it arrives in full, on time and very well packaged. Never a problem and if ever I have returned an item for exchange or refund its hassle free."
"Fastest delivery I ever had great service."
"Quick and easy,very fast postage,"
"As advertised with prompt delivery"
"Products arrived very quickly. A bottle had unfortunately opened in Transit but they sent me another bottle the next day. Great Service"
"Fast and efficient delivery and service"
"item ordered arrived quickly"
"Smart Express are a great company to deal with always prompt and the website is clear and hassle free. If you need to contact by telephone they are always fast to answer and very helpful"
"Very happy with my order, came next day as requested also well wrapped and fair cost"
"The item I needed was at a competitive price. I placed my order on a Sunday and received the order on Tuesday which I thought was very good."
Morelli is rated 4.66 based on 180 reviews