Morelli Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Morelli

About Morelli: The total supply solution to the professional automotive repairer. We specialise in paint, consumables, spray guns, parts, equipment & IMI accredited training.

smartexpress@morelli.co.uk

Unit 2, Baird Road, Enfield,

Category:
Motoring

Tell us how Morelli made you happy

"Fast efficient service with regular updates. Very good."
"Fast service with a good price"
"As ever, the service I receive from Smart Express is excellent !"
"Good service,prompt delivery and good products"
"We was recommended the smart fade out thinner from a high end body repair shop , got to say its absolutely BadAss !!! perfectly blends new to old , super fast service , taz , Taz Autos / Speed shop"
"Great service, online shop easy to use very fast delivery"
"Very efficient and good products at a competitive price"
"First class service and quick delivery"
"great service!"
"Purchased masking tape has good adhesion which i needed. Good quality product, reasonable price and quick delivery I shall be ordering again. Thanks"
"good price and excellent delivery"
"On my last order I purchased a Standox Standowin Formulation CD only to find out that it is not compatible with Windows 10 which I discovered when I attempted to download it on my main computer and after repeated failures it failed on any of my 3 computers. These have all been upgraded to Windows 10. On each attempted download the software froze. I did query the problem with your office and was informed after several calls that the software providor was not issuing a Windows 10 compatible disc???? If this is the case then you should advise on your publicity material. I also find this a somewhat strange directive as in many cases Windows 10 has been automatically uploaded by Microsoft and support for Windows 7/8 is being suspended. I was told that in order to obtain colour formulations I would have to obtain them online via Standox. This is fine if you have a good wifi signal when working from a van!!!. My saving was that I managed to download the new disc on to an old laptop with the Windows XP operating system. I would welcome your comments on my feedback."
"Very friendly helpful sales and goods arrived the next day."
"I have always used smart express since setting up my smart repair business They are always very helpful and provide a professional and efficient service"
"The product I ordered was of good quality and arrived quickly for a very good price"
"Great company all you need in one shop, The only thing is it's a shame you not competitive on prices some items are double in price to what you can buy elsewhere . Would like to shop in one shop rather than scourer internet. My last shop would have brought you £500 but had to go elsewhere. Overall great shop and will use for certain products ."
"Excellent consistent speedy delivery, good prices and good products."
"following on from my previous review missing item has arrived within 24 hours at no extra charge"
"I always receive good service from Smart Express, thank you."
"Every time I place an order it arrives in full, on time and very well packaged. Never a problem and if ever I have returned an item for exchange or refund its hassle free."
Morelli is rated 4.66 based on 180 reviews