Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

Based on 693 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

Tell us how Smart Cover Insurance made you happy
Very affordable policies and great service on the phone!
Amazing service, within a couple of hours of reporting problem, engineer arrived at house. Highly recommend.
Pravin, His customer service is very good. He communicates with the customer very well, engages the customer and works with the customer to cut cost.
Excellent service from start to finish
I was contacted about insurance for items for home use by a Gentleman named Pravim who was tremendously polite and very very helpful and no problem was too great for him to sort out my policies. Thank you for the A1 service and long may this Company prosper.. Greg Hicken, West Midlands. U.K.
quick courteous and efficient
Thank you Pravin for your patience and explanations - all is fine.
Your staff Ami was very helpful and informative.
Very helpful and very quick and keen to help
I just think for a small job it took around 2 weeks to get resolved, which involved numerous phone calls and 3 visits. I’ve been with domestic and general and their service compared to yours is more professional. Once my insurance is up for renewal I will be going back to d&g
I apologise for the delays and inconvenience you experienced. Your claim was approved on 11/03/2019 and an engineer was immediately booked. The engineer visited your property on 13/03/2019 and repaired your fridge, however upon talking to the customer on a follow up call, the ice maker was still broken. The engineer attended your property again but unfortunately new parts were required which caused the delay. As soon as the parts arrived the engineer visited your property to finish the job. It appears the only slight delay was waiting for parts and the engineer not fixing the ice maker on the initial visit.
Excellent services
First class service one phone call and the everything was put in place to repair my oven.
Good fast serivce
I am pleased with your Insurance quote for my kitchen appliances and Pravin was most helpful thank you.
very good service very helpful
I pay for smart cover everymonth have contacted about a faulty product still no responce
Dear Miss Sillince. I apologise for the problem you have experienced and am currently looking into the reasons why this has occurred. We take customer complaints very seriously and our Customer Services Department will contact you very soon.
Paul who fixed my washing machine was professional and friendly... would definitely recommend. Thank you
Saj had excellent customer service, good knowledge, very patience and very good telephone manner. A credit to your company! Thank you Saj
Brilliant service very quick repairs. Would highly recommend
Very helpful and explained everything in great detail. Very happy chappy and very easy to talk too
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.4 based on 693 reviews