Slots Angel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Slots Angel
1PM
1PM

support@slotsangel.com

How would you rate Slots Angel ?

"A terrible experience, i deposited a fair number of times but when i had withdrawn money after 24 hours they sent an email saying i requested a cooling off period when i didnt and my account was blocked and i didnt recieve the money ! Bearing in mind it was £850!! DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!!!"
"Slots are great but if you win big...... I won 4k the withdrawal system is terrible, you are allowed maximum 2k a week withdrawal, I feel this is just a ploy to keep the money in my balance so I will eventually lose it. Also the site makes it hard for you to set your limits, most sites you can click a button and enter your daily deposit limit, on this site you have to contact customer support and they can take 72 hours to get back to you...... by then bank is empty and the wife and children are eating beans on toast for the next 6 months"
"can not belive how much you deposit on this site and get nothing back,slots are really bad eg fluffy too had 2 eles 2 coins around 30 times,out of 50 spins"
"Had a overall good time on this site however I felt some of the slots you had to play a large amount to get any bonus or decent winnings,but when you get them they are good"
"Had a disgusting time on this site. I had a text sent to me to deposit and get free funds and free spins but the text had NO CODE so when I enquirer about the deposit bonuses I was credited with the bonus money but was told I had to have entered a code to recieve these rewards I had sent a copy of the text many times stating that it did NOT say a code had to be entered for the bonuses. If there is a promo for new customers or existing customers then when they send a text it should state a code informing people. I felt cheated by this site and I am a member of many sister sites and this site is by far the most disappoint site I have come across."
"Entered for free spins but still not had them do they exist for doing survey ? As that's what was advertised"
"Seen one, seen them all, beware!"
"Ok site, could be better though"
"At first the site seemed OK as I had a call and bonus but had no bonus since and have played and lost a lot of money"
"first time trying it..looks ok"
"Not my first choice but good selection of games and easy to navigate the pages."
"Great site, very easy to use. Could remove 2 days pending withdrawals though, but still, got all the favourite games."
"Site has a good range of games with great bonuses. However, the navigation is poor and not very user friendly. Takes me a while to find my favourite games. Also, there's no maximise function to make the slot game bigger. Often requires squinting."
"good casino but the freespins which you give aren`t very cool, maybe you can give spins on netent games.... but ok !!"
"wild turkey missing why?"
Slots Angel is rated 2.40 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!