Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
Very quick to send great.
Great efficient service, items arrived in quick time as described. Will certainly be using them again. A+
Bought the Swissvax mirage, Wow!!!! The car is unbelievably shiny and increases in the sun!! Hardly used any out of the pot, a little goes a long way.
Prompt delivery and products well packed. Great service !
Packaging was badly done. Bucket Starter Kit I bought items were not good quality very flimsy ie bucket, brush for wheels, wash Mitt, and grit guard was not durable and spray bottle also.... haven’t used microfibre clothes but overall very disappointed with purchase and quality of it. Would not recommend to anyone.
While the delivery of the products and the products themselves were fantastic. I’m afraid to say the customer service after has left little to be desired.

I have emailed, and sent a message on twitter and Instagram, and not heard anything back in over a week now over a missing trigger for a spray bottle. Yes, I could just go and buy one elsewhere or use something else, but when the invoice states it comes with my order and it wasn’t in the parcel, anyone would question it.

I did exactly that, and to this point Slim’s have not got back to me.

Unfortunate, but I won’t be using this company again.
Excellent selection of products at competitive prices. Delivery was very quick, with items arriving well packaged. The discount code for first-time customers was a nice touch too.
Easy to order on-line
Prompt delivery
Well packaged
I liked the discount on my first order as the Wheel Woolies are notoriously expensive- Sims was the best deal
First time I have used Slim's. Unfortunately their delivery partner APC has lost my package and having informed Slim's I've had no response on update. Now looms like I will have to use PayPal resolution centre to get a refund. I understand parcels can go missing, but the lack of customer support is very disappointing.
Fast delivery, a lot of products on the website!!! Thanks a lot for prompt delivery
Excellent service, easy to use the website, great prices (plus price match promise) and very fast shipping.
Great service and fab selection of products. Fast delivery and love the YouTube vids as they just get on with it instead of pissbaling about. I will shop nowhere else for my products

Cheers chaps
Louir
Slim’s answered my questions quickly and the delivery to Sweden was taken care of promptly.
Items as detailed. Quick and speedy delivery
Fast delivery, well packed and decent price.
Only 2nd time I’ve ordered but all good 👍
Product was fine and delivered accordingly,however no customers service provided when contacting for a price match numerous times and because of the continuous non reply decided to purchase from another site.
Awsome speed for dispatch and delivery, great stock of products. I would thoroughly recommend.
Fast service