Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
hi did ask for charcoal grey in notes on my order ,got light metallic grey,have emailed you couple times no answer yet.
This has to be the best alloy cleaner in the market - a must have !!
Fantastic online ordering. Ordered at 2pm one day, came the next day before 12!! All products well wrapped.
Great Service, Great Products, Great Prices ! Nothing else needs saying.
As a professional mobile valeter and detailer I need quality products for my customers vehicles - Slims is perfect for this and is my 'go to' online store for everything I have in my van. From tyre dressings to compounds and polishing and everything in-between!
Website has been updated so prices add up great improvement and web site is easy to navigate. Service and delivery is exceptional and goods arrive very quickly and are packed well. My only small negative comment would be that I love the carpro products but don't remember them costing as much before the takeover and do seem very expensive for what they are. But overall thank you to everyone there and I do try to recommend Slim's at every opportunity.
Excellent response to my purchase and product seems to be of good quality but have not had the time to use it as of yet

Delivered promptly and packaged well.

Will use Slims again
Slim's providing top class products with first class service as always!
I've made my first order with Slim's and I have to say everything has been perfect, good service, quick shipment and a lot variety of products to choose, definitely I recommend Slim's if you need the best service and products for your car !
These were recommended by a friend. Excellent bit of kit. Cleaning my wheels used to be a long winded affair, not anymore. Easy to use with a brilliant finish. 10 out of 10 👍🏾
Grea webiste with easy oredring, clear and exact. Really pleased with my Rupes Mini Duetto!
This was my first order with Slim's but it was a good start. Ordered Friday morning and it arrived the following Monday. All well packaged and undamaged. I'll be back. Not until payday but I'll be back.
Great selection of products at very reasonable prices added with super-fast delivery A+++++++
Placed my order (just over £100), within minutes Slims phoned to say unfortunately they did not have the snow foam I had ordered but would give me a replacement one as good if not better. The order was received at my home in very quick time all packaged up well. I order mostly Carpro products along with other detailing stuff, very happy with everything so far, thanks to all.
Great range of products. Easy ordering process and very quick delivery.
Very speedy delivery of the product. Came well packaged!
Will be using Slim's on line again!
Great service
Prompt delivery, carefully packaged item, good prices. Will use again for future car cleaning products!
Usually everything is fine, however this time 1 of the bottles got damaged in transit and had leaked, so I only got half a bottle.
Received everything I ordered and arrived very prompt. Quality items as well.
I placed my order on the 16th of June and I still have not received it. After contacting on the 25th and being told a replacement will be sent out that day and still nothing has arrived. Not even an update or apology. Shocking
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,720 reviews