Slim's Detailing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Slim's Detailing
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Slim\'s Detailing Reviews

About Slim's Detailing:

Meticulous Car Care & Detailing Products Since 1957. Stocking more than 40 brands (Including, Meguiar's, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Dodo Juice, Chemical Guys, Gtechniq, Swissvax and many more) & over 1,000 products with the most advanced Rewards scheme in the market.

marketing@slimsdetailing.co.uk

Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Slim's Detailing 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Munaf Sidat
More Photos & Videos
Great service and quality products πŸ‘Œ
First class service and fast delivery as always.
πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
As always a quick delivery with all products intact πŸ‘πŸ»
very good service will definitely be ordering again
Slims have a great range of items and always fairly priced. Deliveries are always very quick which is a huge plus if you ran out of something and need it quickly.
Good products and prices prompt delivery and great packaging.
Will use again in future.
I can’t say anything negative about Slims, I’ve been buying my car care products from them for a couple of years and will continue to do so!
Click next day collect as always very happy customer πŸ‘
Ordered a rupes mark 3 on Saturday evening it arrives first thing Tuesday morning. Can’t ask for a better service then that.
hi did ask for charcoal grey in notes on my order ,got light metallic grey,have emailed you couple times no answer yet.
This has to be the best alloy cleaner in the market - a must have !!
Fantastic online ordering. Ordered at 2pm one day, came the next day before 12!! All products well wrapped.
Great Service, Great Products, Great Prices ! Nothing else needs saying.
As a professional mobile valeter and detailer I need quality products for my customers vehicles - Slims is perfect for this and is my 'go to' online store for everything I have in my van. From tyre dressings to compounds and polishing and everything in-between!
Website has been updated so prices add up great improvement and web site is easy to navigate. Service and delivery is exceptional and goods arrive very quickly and are packed well. My only small negative comment would be that I love the carpro products but don't remember them costing as much before the takeover and do seem very expensive for what they are. But overall thank you to everyone there and I do try to recommend Slim's at every opportunity.
Excellent response to my purchase and product seems to be of good quality but have not had the time to use it as of yet

Delivered promptly and packaged well.

Will use Slims again
Slim's providing top class products with first class service as always!
I've made my first order with Slim's and I have to say everything has been perfect, good service, quick shipment and a lot variety of products to choose, definitely I recommend Slim's if you need the best service and products for your car !
These were recommended by a friend. Excellent bit of kit. Cleaning my wheels used to be a long winded affair, not anymore. Easy to use with a brilliant finish. 10 out of 10 πŸ‘πŸΎ
Grea webiste with easy oredring, clear and exact. Really pleased with my Rupes Mini Duetto!
Slim's Detailing is rated 4.82 based on 4,709 reviews