Sliding Wardrobe Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Telephone
"I'm really pleased with my new wardrobe doors. The company was very professional and the room has been greatly improved for a reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend them."
"I would just like to say a big thank you to Mark who was very helpful from order to delivery,nothing was to much trouble for him,a pleasure to deal with and very happy with the quality of the doors I purchased,would not hesitate to use again in the future,thanks again Jon."
"We are very pleased with the work that Mark, the proprietor of slidingwardrobedoorsuk, has done. The quality of the work is to a very high standard, Mark has managed to find innovative solutions to design problems and he is very flexible and easy to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Nice product, reasonably priced but with first class customer service. Proactively helpful - a rare commodity today!"
Sliding Wardrobe Doors is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews