Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

Tell us how Sliding Door Wardrobes made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish.
Good quality product & very helpful staff
The staff were very helpful with our requirement and we are really pleased with the finished wardrobes.
Amazing service,
Super happy with our new wardrobes
Excellent value for money!!!
Excellent service from start to finish. No hard sell and I could pick a day convenient for me for instillation. The guys arrived on time, friendly and fitted my wardrobes really quickly, left not mess and didn’t even grumble about the rather tight space to work in (the room is an L shape and not very big!). The wardrobes are excellent quality and look stunning! I highly recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes!
great product & great service
Loved the siding wardrobes, very stylish, even though the wall wasn't very level a excellent job was done, Thank You
Excellent service from the first phone call to the finished result. Could not be happier with our new wardrobes, highly recommended!
We are returning customers. Again, the experience was excellent from design to execution..We love our wardrobes. Thank you Colin for another excellent fitting.
The whole process from planning to carring out the work has been excellent. Personal and mobility needs taken into consideration when drawing up the plans. Good advice given due to the experience of the designer, this was very helpful. He had a super manner and attitude he didn't rush but explained things carefully.. The fitter who came was great cheerful, polite, friendly and approachable .He came at the time arranged. He worked steadfastly and carefully and was very helpful. The finished result is wonderful we are really pleased. We would definitely recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to other friend and family. A super job well done.
The whole process of having the wardrobe coldly have been simpler. Designing was easy with Bens help an the finished product is excellent, very good quality and fitted without fuss or mess. I would definitely recommend this company
My sliding mirror doors were easy to order and there was no hard sell. The installation was carried out efficiently and on time. I did discover a minor mechanical fault which was quickly rectified. Overall a very satisfactory experience.
We love our wardrobes. They were fitted by Colin who did a great job and was very professional. Would highly recommend.
They where well built and fitted properly
Work men very polite
Goo quality wardrobe and drawers
Excellent service throughout--meticulous attention to detail from design to fitting--we can
recommend to anyone
Wowzer! They came, they measured, week later all fitted! They look a maz ing!!!! They slightly tweaked things for my disability. Very nice people. Thank you so much. You have made this lady very happy!
Can’t stop looking at them love love love them.so glad I decided to get them,they are absolutely beautiful thank you so much💕💕💕
From visiting the showroom through estimation to final fitting service was excellent. All staff were well informed, easy to work with, appointments were met on time and fitting in fact completed ahead of promised finishing time. The wardrobes look great and work perfectly.
Nice to have Wardrobes to fit the exact space required.
I am absolutely delighted with my fitted wardrobes. From start to finish your firm has been very professional and you actually listened to what I wanted. I had seen photos of wardrobes built against a wall with a sloping ceiling but wasn’t sure whether it could be done or not. It can be done and you have done it and I’m thrilled! The fitter was charming and polite and got on with the job which he did very quickly. I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the wardrobes. Thank you thank you.
We received excellent service. Ben the designer was very helpful and within a few days our new wardrobes were being fitted by an excellent fitting team.
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.92 based on 220 reviews