Sliding Door Wardrobes Reviews

Simon and Zuzana
Sliding Door Wardrobes 5 star review on 8th October 2019
Georgette Gould
More Photos & Videos
From visiting the showroom through estimation to final fitting service was excellent. All staff were well informed, easy to work with, appointments were met on time and fitting in fact completed ahead of promised finishing time. The wardrobes look great and work perfectly.
Nice to have Wardrobes to fit the exact space required.
I am absolutely delighted with my fitted wardrobes. From start to finish your firm has been very professional and you actually listened to what I wanted. I had seen photos of wardrobes built against a wall with a sloping ceiling but wasn’t sure whether it could be done or not. It can be done and you have done it and I’m thrilled! The fitter was charming and polite and got on with the job which he did very quickly. I can’t begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the wardrobes. Thank you thank you.
We received excellent service. Ben the designer was very helpful and within a few days our new wardrobes were being fitted by an excellent fitting team.
I have nothing but praise for this Company. From start to finish they have been a pleasure to deal with. Their work is of a very High standard and my room has been truly transformed. I repeat nothing but praise.
Excellent service from start to finish.
Friendly courteous service from Charlotte at the office. The designer Rob was very professional, efficient and friendly, offering design advice as we were unsure of exactly what we needed. The fitter Colin was prompt and swift with the whole fitting taking less than 4 hours.
We're very happy with our wardrobes and would recommend to anyone !
First class service from rob to the fitters highly recomend
We were very impressed with the whole service, from planning through to installation. Friendly and very efficient. Would have no hesitation to recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes to friends or family.
Easy from start to finish. Saw the ad in Roundabout, rang up and got a quote within days, reasonable price, good choice of colour and fittings. The fitting took about three hours from start to finish and we were pleased with the result.
Over the moon with wardrobes finally can get the clothes away,nicer than whatwe thought well pleased, Thank You
We’ve had sliding door wardrobes fitted in to three of our bedrooms now. The team are knowledgable polite and courteous. The fitting guys are tidy and take away their rubbish. Very impressed. I would recommend them every time.
Plenty of storage,Good quality,Very happy with the finish.
The value of a family business shines.
No fuss or hassle. Job completed on time and completely to specification
First class.
Excellent service. Very neat installation and you get what they say you will. The finished product looks exactly as shown in the photos. The person who installed it was polite and very tidy. Great experience. Angela B.
I would totally recommend Sliding Door Wardrobes Ltd. My new wardrobes look amazing and really modern. I was very impressed with the excellent service from start to finish. Rob was extremely helpful with the initial design ideas and Martin was really tidy and efficient with the installation.
From start to finish I found the team to be very helpful. Gave suggestions & ideas until I was happy. Thank you all.
Delighted with our son's new wardrobe (and so is our son). It's exactly what we wanted. Everybody we dealt with at Sliding Door Wardrobes was friendly and we were more than happy with the service from start to finish. Will definitely use them again when we want more wardrobes :-)
i have just had my wardrobes done and I can not say anything bad about them they was on time the fitter was also good anything he was not sure of he come and ask us also there was a bit of a mix up at the begin but this was put right straight away. I would give them 10 out of 10 mrs s bradley
Beautiful white sliding doors fitted to our existing frame has finished our 2nd bedroom off nicely. The fitter arrived when he said he would and got on with the job without and fuss or mess. The new doors are just what I envisaged when we started decorating this room and I will be using Sliding Door Wardrobes again as I have more projects in mind!
Very easy process from design to the wardrobes being fitted a great company to deal with
Sliding Door Wardrobes is rated 4.92 based on 204 reviews