Slf Smart Line Furniture Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Slf Smart Line Furniture

Tell us how Slf Smart Line Furniture made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
customer service
"Great company, excellent communication and lovely products"
Are you Slf Smart Line Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very happy with the couch, easy to order and delivered on time. Great quality and will use them again. Had no issues."
"I bought a red 2 seater sofa for my little boys bedroom and it looks fab! It’s marvel themed and just completes the room perfectly. He is so happy with it and has slept in it every night since it came, lol. Top quality and great service. Thank you"
"Brilliant product, very stylish. Quick delivery and perfect customer care! Top company!"
"Great service from start to finish. After searching we found the revive sofa to compliment existing sofa. Order process and delivery was very smooth. Product now looks at home in our conservatory."
"We bought this sofabed for our spare bedroom. It looks really smart and was reasonably priced compared to other similar products. It’s quite hard to sit on as a sofa but I’ve been told by a number of visitors who have used as a bed that it’s comfy and they’ve had a good nights sleep. Email confirmation on order and to update on delivery was good and delivery team were professional and got it upstairs quickly and efficiently."
"Absolutely love my new chesterfield style sofa. Not only was it reasonably priced, the service from SLF24 was impeccable throughout. Will be recommending to all my family and friends."
"Tulip 2 seat sofa bed. Easy transaction with prompt delivery. Packaged well for delivery and delivered on time. Good quality and would buy from SLM again."
"Bought a new sofa bed. It was exactly as described and the delivery went smoothly. Highly recommended."
"Bought nice sofa bed and had good service.."
"The quality and service that I received when buying my sofa was unbeatable All companies should take an example of Slf Smart Line Furniture make customers happy with their products and most importantly their 100% satifatory services"
"Delivery fast and the item its very perfect, i am too happy"
"A straightforward service, good communication and an excellent range of products. My velvet sofa is just gorgeous."
"I ordered the Blue accent chair and it goes beautifully in my living room. I was kept up to date about delivery and it was simple to put together."
"My mustard accent chair is so comfy and sits beautifully in my lounge. Adds a very modern and contemporary look to the room."
"Love my chairbed. The bed just rolls out easily, it's comfy, and the fabric is smooth and available in lots of colours, so I chose orange. Great price too."
"I ordered ontario stool. Nice design, good quality & fast tracked delivery. I love it."
"I love my new accent chair. It’s a gorgeous colour and so comfy. Great soft material."
"We are very happy with our sofa. Eddie the driver and his helper were friendly and efficient. Good value!"
"I'd never used SLF before. Never even heard of them. Was a little nervous having had a recent nightmare with an Amazon seller. They will be my first point of call from now on. The delivered item was excellent, the price more than competitive and the way I was kept informed about the delivery was an example of others to follow. Well done."
Slf Smart Line Furniture is rated 4.49 based on 78 reviews