Slf Smart Line Furniture Reviews

Tell us how Slf Smart Line Furniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Two ducon chairs is exactly what we required and is very comfortable. Delivery was quick, and I was kept informed as to the status of my delivery. Thank you so much."
Are you Slf Smart Line Furniture? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Slf Smart Line Furniture receives. Reply Free
"Great sofa, delivered on time with good communication! Great customer service."
"Fantastic sofa fits perfectly the colours I selected was very good I am very impressed with it worth the money highly recommended the delivery gays were also very good thanks"
"Chesterfield - great sofa, lovely green colour exactly as specified. Excellent service and delivery guys work on very high standard! Customer service is very professional, polite and patient. I would definitely recommend to anybody…"
"We order sofa for our office. Is all I have to say excellent quality and fantastic customer service from the moment. Thanks for a quality item."
"When we have bough new home we need many furniture item like Sofas, Table etc... we buy all from Smart Line furniture. perfect quality of with modern design also he is given guarantee. so we are highly recommended."
"the sofa arrived and was dragged into our house by anon english speaking driver who left immediately on unpacking we noticed a big rip on the underside of the sofa.We then had five months of trying to obtain a repair or a return,we received neither,this is a firm to avoid at all costs,they also accused us of racism when we pointed out 50%of there 5 star reviews are made from people with surnames of a similar origin to there staff and drivers."
"We have buy LEATHER SOFA from Slf24 we are surprised because of now we feeling relaxing and elegant. quality is super with affordable prices."
"We bought a beautiful sofa for our office reciption, the quality is exceptional. Delivered on time and with a smile. Excellent service from Smart Line Furniture."
"QUICK DELIVERY AND TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE. really pleased to have bought of you guys, my home looks lively thanks to you"
"Purchased a Tulip sofa bed from Slf24 which I was very pleased with and received very good customer service."
"Very happy with my Gossena corner sofa.Fantastic quality at good prices, if you want a really nice piece for your home your defiantly at the right place.Excellent delivery service! Would recommend to everyone."
"I am incredibly pleased with my new Gaza Corner sofa. Looks absolutely lovely and y living roomm is now complete. They were delivered on time. I would definitely recommend them!"
"Ordered Sofa and it arrived damaged. Eventually received an e-mail telling us that our case is closed and that will not collect the damaged sofa and return our money. We are now going to take legal action against them."
"You took money from my account and then didn't process the order, it is non existent on my 'account'. You do not answer the phone when I call...at any time, so you have STOLEN my money and I cannot contact you."
"Incredibly lovely Foxe chair in stunning green colour. All at a very reasonable price! Wouldn't hesitate to use Slf again"
"Really happy with my purchase from slf24. My 2 setaer sofa bed was beautifully made, it looks great it my home!! Excellent personal and proactive customer service from order to delivery. Would not hesitate using SLF24 again"
"Love my Neve 3 seater retro sofa. Excellent service, very good communication and fast delivery. One very satisfied customer ,thank you."
"The Nicea sofa bed was exactly as we wanted. Excellent communication throughout and good customer service. Will definately use the company again."
"All of the items are beautiful - better even than I expected! Excellent service and good quality. Will definately use the company again."
Slf Smart Line Furniture is rated 4.44 based on 36 reviews