Slf Smart Line Furniture Reviews

Tell us how Slf Smart Line Furniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Very upset . As a single divorced female the sofa guys dumped the sofa in the passage blocking entrance in the flats when it was meant to be helped up . When told the chap where’s the other guy to help you he shrugged his shoulders . I had to pay someone to lift the sofas will be making a complaint"
Are you Slf Smart Line Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really pleased with our new furniture. The quality is second to none. I was delighted with the service. Cannot fault this company, thank you."
"I love my 3 piece suite. Just had the Chesterfield and it is a stunner. Delivered on the day you specified and delivery men were very kind and helpful . I can’t thank you enough!!!"
"The Fuuga range is excellent value for money and very comfortable. All my sofas have arrived in less than a month.Highly recommend!"
"Very good hard-wearing and modern Kilburn sofas.Great pastel blue fabric. Lovely customer service and excellent delivery team. I will use this company again."
"Bought 2 sofas and bed frame from slf24.Great Value and good quality.The customer service was perfect.Recommend this Company without hesitation"
"Wow. Love my new Boom sofa bed. A quality sofa at very competitive price. Altogether, a very satisfactory service received. Now looking to purchase a new set from Slf24 again."
"My family have used Slf forth times already and have always been delighted with the quality of the products. Delivery was on time. Good service. Amazing experience and thank you!"
"Great quality furniture, made to order. I had no problem with the delivery whatsoever. Above and beyond! Thank you!"
"I love my 2 new settees. The price is even better for this quality. Amazing service and polite guys. Thank you for delivering so quickly!! Many thanks to all of you!!"
"Absolutely love Covex chair and 3 seater. This is our 3rd suite from them. Great communication from company. Well done Slf xx"
"Just arrived - my new Gosena corner sofa!!! It is the best quality for such reasonable prices. Excellent first class service and very much appreciated. Job very well done-thank you!"
"Excellent choice of sofas and colours. Bont sofa fabulous and perfect fit in my livingroom. Excellent prompt, friendly, helpful service. Thank you so much!!"
"I have bought 2 sofas from Slf24 this year whilst doing my house renovation.Great quality and prices. Very friendly delivery drivers and fast service. Verry happy. Thanks guys!"
"Tasna 3+2+1 looks very nice in our lounge and are very comfortable. Delivered when they said they would. Will buy from SLF24 again!!!"
"Our Kropp corner sofa bed arrived in good time. Very well made. Delivery came quickly. Keep up the good work and thank you for everything."
"This is the second time we have used SLF24 to buy our Covex corner sofa. Absolutely fantastic customer services. Very very happy."
"The hay and sutton chairs arrived yesterday as promised and we love it. Top marks for service and quality. Very impressed with slf24.co.uk"
"Gosen corner, 2 seater and chair itself are excellent. Very easy to put together and excellent quality. Well worth the price. Good product, delivered in time and as described. Thank you"
"Gorgeous Kilburn sofa. I'm very pleased with the product. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Well done! I hope to use your company again."
Slf Smart Line Furniture is rated 4.56 based on 63 reviews