Slf Smart Line Furniture Reviews

Tell us how Slf Smart Line Furniture made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Bought 2 sofas and bed frame from slf24.Great Value and good quality.The customer service was perfect.Recommend this Company without hesitation"
Are you Slf Smart Line Furniture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wow. Love my new Boom sofa bed. A quality sofa at very competitive price. Altogether, a very satisfactory service received. Now looking to purchase a new set from Slf24 again."
"My family have used Slf forth times already and have always been delighted with the quality of the products. Delivery was on time. Good service. Amazing experience and thank you!"
"Great quality furniture, made to order. I had no problem with the delivery whatsoever. Above and beyond! Thank you!"
"I love my 2 new settees. The price is even better for this quality. Amazing service and polite guys. Thank you for delivering so quickly!! Many thanks to all of you!!"
"Absolutely love Covex chair and 3 seater. This is our 3rd suite from them. Great communication from company. Well done Slf xx"
"Just arrived - my new Gosena corner sofa!!! It is the best quality for such reasonable prices. Excellent first class service and very much appreciated. Job very well done-thank you!"
"Excellent choice of sofas and colours. Bont sofa fabulous and perfect fit in my livingroom. Excellent prompt, friendly, helpful service. Thank you so much!!"
"I have bought 2 sofas from Slf24 this year whilst doing my house renovation.Great quality and prices. Very friendly delivery drivers and fast service. Verry happy. Thanks guys!"
"Tasna 3+2+1 looks very nice in our lounge and are very comfortable. Delivered when they said they would. Will buy from SLF24 again!!!"
"Our Kropp corner sofa bed arrived in good time. Very well made. Delivery came quickly. Keep up the good work and thank you for everything."
"This is the second time we have used SLF24 to buy our Covex corner sofa. Absolutely fantastic customer services. Very very happy."
"The hay and sutton chairs arrived yesterday as promised and we love it. Top marks for service and quality. Very impressed with slf24.co.uk"
"Gosen corner, 2 seater and chair itself are excellent. Very easy to put together and excellent quality. Well worth the price. Good product, delivered in time and as described. Thank you"
"Gorgeous Kilburn sofa. I'm very pleased with the product. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Well done! I hope to use your company again."
"Good price and surprisingly good quality. Delivery very promptly on Monday morning, only 3 weeks after we had ordered it. We are delighted with the service we received. Thanks Will definitely shop again!"
"Great price for my sofa bed, unbelievably fast delivery and super quality. Staff extremely helpful and professional. Very pleased xx"
"Very happy with 3 and 2 seater sofa (Kubic). Excellent service as well. It was easy to just get back in touch with this company and order some more!"
"Amazing company! Communication was excellent, they were superstars when delivery went a bit wrong (on our end, not theirs!), were polite, answered queries quickly, and the sofa itself is beautiful. Really comfy and excellent quality. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone and we’ll definitely be ordering from them again in future. Fantastic for the price as well. Overall a really great experience, and far better than anyone else we’ve bought furniture from! We can’t thank them enough."
"Our Varde retro sofa arrived today. Absolutely beautiful piece of sofa which complements the rest of or living room design to a tee. Really good delivery chap. We have no hesitation in awarding a five star rating to both Slf24 and them product."
Slf Smart Line Furniture is rated 4.59 based on 58 reviews