Sleeping Bags Outlet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Sleeping Bags Outlet
"Excellent service quick and no fuss. Thank you"
"The sleeping bag looks lovely thank you and came when expected."
"Great service very quick and super prices. All items exactly as described"
"Really good service in terms of delivery and customer service pre-delivery. Not had a chance to use it yet, as I only go it delivered a few days ago, but it looks cosy!"
"I was nervous of using an online store I never heard of before, but they were the only retailer that stocked the sleeping bag I wanted. I am so glad I took the chance. The website was super easy to use, confirmation and delivery updates came through instantly as did my sleeping. I would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
"Absolutely perfect for little campers. They can hardly wait for bed time. Vibrant colours."
"Absolutely excellent customer services. I was unsure after I ordered the sleeping bag if Id bought was the right type and the gentleman went through all the options with me. Really helpful and was genuinely happy to help me. Sleeping bags arrived and it's just perfect. Thank you team."
"Excellent service and competitive price"
"Good product, price and delivery, and great after sales service."
"Does what it says on the tin, delivered on time, exactly what I wanted at a good price!"
"Great product range and great price"
"Very informative, kept me up to date on progress. As well as good price."
"Clear and concise transaction. Swift delivery. Good quality product."
"Perfect sleeping bag for my Grandson aged 9yrs. Delivery was very quick. Thank you."
"Bought several sleeping bags for a sleepover party.,Quick delivery and product as expected. Would purchase from here again."
"Sleeping bag arrived really quickly. Seems like a good bag and given with 2 year plus additional complimentary warranty. Wouldn’t hesitate to order from Bags Outlet again. Thank you"
"Great service and product is good"
"Reasonably prompt service. Competitive prices"
"I bought the shark sleeping bag for my 6 year old son and he loves it. Good delivery time too."
"Good service, sleeping bag looks very good, has not been tried yet."
Sleeping Bags Outlet is rated 4.86 based on 101 reviews