Sleeping Bags Outlet Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Sleeping Bags Outlet
Telephone
"Great service and a wonderful product"
"Great service"
"fast delivery great price."
"Quick delivery. Order went through smoothly."
"The sleeping bag is exactly what is required"
"Stock my favourite sleeping bags (Snugpak) at absolutely the best prices on the internet. Phoned them for my Post Office tracking number, which they gave me immediately. Very helpful. Just think they should email the the tracking number as a standard part of their service."
"Very happy with items, the only issue is not with Sleeping Bags Outlet but with their chosen courier. I paid extra to receive a delivery within an allocated time slot which did not happen and no refund was offered."
"It arrived quickly and is good quality, most important is that I can fit into it which at 6’4” is uncommon."
"Product is good but arrived late as was it was ordered for a Holiday but didn’t arrive on time to be taken abroad even though it was meant to be delivered in 48hrs of dispatch"
Thank you for your feedback. We're really glad to hear that you were happy with the product you ordered from our online store.

We can see from your order that the delivery method selected was standard delivery, which is a 3-5 working day service. As the order was placed on a Sunday evening it was dispatched the following working day. This could perhaps be made clearer on the checkout page, so I will discuss this with our IT department. I will have our customer service team contact you regarding this issue.

We're really sorry that we didn't meet your expectations this time around and hope you'll still consider shopping with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Rachel
"Great service, super fast delivery. Superb customer service."
"Very quick delivery and competitive prices. Very pleased with my purchase and the service received. Thank you."
"Easy to order and quick delivery very pleased with the product"
Sleeping Bags Outlet is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!