Sleeping Bags Outlet Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sleeping Bags Outlet
Telephone
"Grandson delighted with his turtle sleeping bag. Company very helpful when I e mailed them to ask about age group suitability as I had a prompt reply to my query. Kept informed about delivery etc once I ordered."
"Excellent quality with a very good price. Delivery was very quick too."
"Item arrived very quickly , exactly as described, My son is delighted with his sleeping bag suit!"
"Sleeping bag arrived quickly. I was very happy with the service."
"Using the bag in a motor caravan, previously used duvet. Now no draughts and warm all night long, easy fo get comfortable. Needed to open zip to cool off a little at times, so I'm confident it will be ok in very low temperatures as advertised."
"Great prices, good stock and fantastic service."
"Great delivery and my kids love the sleeping bags."
"My order arrived really quickly and was spot on, many thanks"
"The comparative tool was the deciding factor in my purchase and helped me with my decision greatly. The choice available on this website is very good and dynamic. Just having a quick scroll through shows how well it is set up for easy buying. Would definitely recommend this for first time buyers as they can clearly find a bag tailored to their needs. I was very happy with the service."
"Product as described seems ideal for my Grandaughter."
"The experience overall was amazing: very fast delivery. Good prices. Very happy"
"Good product. Slick order process. Quick delivery."
"Fabulous vango ultra lite 300 arrived quickly very good and very warm. Thanks"
"Great service and a wonderful product"
"Great service"
"fast delivery great price."
"Quick delivery. Order went through smoothly."
"The sleeping bag is exactly what is required"
"Stock my favourite sleeping bags (Snugpak) at absolutely the best prices on the internet. Phoned them for my Post Office tracking number, which they gave me immediately. Very helpful. Just think they should email the the tracking number as a standard part of their service."
"Very happy with items, the only issue is not with Sleeping Bags Outlet but with their chosen courier. I paid extra to receive a delivery within an allocated time slot which did not happen and no refund was offered."
Sleeping Bags Outlet is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews