Sleeping Bags Outlet Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Sleeping Bags Outlet
"Bought this for my granson's birthday next month, so haven't got his reaction yet but it looks very good and funky. Arrived earlier than expected, so delvery very good."
"They are great for the price"
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Fantastic service. Was kept informed by email from buying to delivery. Very quick delivery especially as it was Christmas 2 days. The sleeping bag onesies are great"
"Great customer service, propmt postage Thanks guys"
"Great quality and extremely quick delivery!"
"I ordered the panda sleeping bag for my daughter and it arrived very quickly! It's brilliant quality and my daughter absolutely loves it and is using it for her first brownie sleepover! Thank you"
"I was very impressed with the full body sleeping bag I received from sleeping bags outlet, very reasonable price and quick delivery. Will definitely buy from company again in the future."
"The product was well packed and delivered rapidly. It looks fine, but hasn't been tried yet."
"First class product and staff extremely helpful."
"Speedy delivery, handy carry pouch for the sleeping bag but can’t comment on the use as was ordered as a gift"
"Good descriptions of products and speedily dispatched. Just hope it’s the correct choice for my fussy son’s Christmas present!"
"Sleeping bag is very good quality and arrived when expected."
"I was very pleased with the speedy delivery of the sleeping bag I ordered. The website was clear and easy to use. I would be more than happy to use this company again."
"Very quick delivery, kept me up to date with the order process and website easy to use"
"I bought two sleeping bags as presents. They arrived very quickly."
"A very prompt delivery and unbeatable price. The sleeping bags I bought are of a good quality and just what I was looking for."
"From ordering to receiving can't fault the service, kept informed about dispatch and when it would arrive, well packaged and excellent product."
"My son loves the penguin sleeping bag...thank you"
"Cheap and efficient"