Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grey Slate & Stone
Own Driver, Courier
"Very helpful and efficient service"
"Brilliant service thanks! Spot on price, great communication, delivery scheduled and arrived bang on time with helpful friendly driver Perfect.."
Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to working with you again soon!
"GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT"
"I highly recommend this company. Very prompt and efficient service, goods arrived on time, very well packed and all in good order."
"I was very pleased with the service I received when dealing with you. I would certainly recommend you to anyone needing slate or stone in the future and I would definitely use you again Many thanks Steve Jones Fremantle Storefit Ltd Shopfitters and Joiners"
Many thanks for your kind feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!
"Very easy to work with and competitive prices."
"Really good company to deal with , office and yard staff were friendly and helpful. Slate hearth I purchased was excellent and looks great with the log burner"
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you are happy with the hearth! If we can help with anything in the future please let us know.
"Excellent service, good quality slate and at a fantastic price and turnaround time. Order arrived within less than a week, and was sent well secured on a pallet so arrived in one piece."
"Nice company to deal with, kept you informed what was happening. And Delivered when they said they would. I will use them again and have used them before."
Many thanks for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
"excellent service and product"
"Very happy with my hearth slate , looks fab in my front room . I am also going to buy a slate sign for the front of the house . Delivery service was also very good . I told them a date and time and they keep me updated . No damages as the slate was very well packed . You must check for damages before you sign ."
We are glad that you are please with your order! If we can help with anything in the future please let us know.
"Fantastic quality product"
"Great customer service, really needed the hearth delivered before the carpet want in and arrived a couple days before! Great looking product!"
"I am delighted with both the service and the product supplied. I could not have asked for more. Fancy being asked by an Architect for Welsh Slate for his own home - the bar was set very high. Thank you to all at Grey Slate and Stone for a 5* service."
Thank you for your very kind feed back, it was lovely working with you! We hope to work with you again soon.
"Very happy with the slate splashback now behind my new bathroom sink! Thank you"
"Staff were helpful and happy to pass the prices for several types of slates at varying sizes. The delivery was quick and clear, with the time/date being communicated before hand. Our mason was able to trim and fit the sills with no issues of cracking or splitting, which further goes to show the quality of the stone."
"Material ordered and delivered as agreed and on time."
"Lovely, well-made, quality item. We would have appreciated more notice on delivery times, however. We had to keep our builder on standby for a full day to receive the hearth and carry it in to our top-floor flat. We would also have liked more advice on measurements when ordering. As our builder later told us, the hearth should have been slightly smaller than the fireplace and not exactly the same size."
"From the start, an absolute pleasure to do business with. Professional, excellent quality, and good value. We were made to feel as though we were dealing with friends rather than a company. Thoroughly recommended!"
Thank you for your kind feed back! It was a pleasure to work with you , especially for such a special occasion!
"Fantastic service from Grey Slate and Stone. They answered all my enquiries within the same day and we're very prompt with the production and delivery of their product. The hearth looks fantastic!"
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.84 based on 105 reviews