Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grey Slate & Stone
Own Driver, Courier
"Great products and service. Will use again"
"Vicky is always extremely efficient and helpful with any of my enquiries. All of our orders have been received in a timely way, we would not look to purchase slate from anybody else."
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! Its always lovely to help with your enquiries! Many thanks for your continued support.
"Great service, product and price. Thank you"
"Neil was knowledgeable, helpful and patient of several changes we made to our order. Grey Slate and Stone cut exactly to our spec and everything worked out very well. We are very pleased with the fit and finish of our slate capping and steps."
Thank you very much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order! If we can help with anything else in the future, please let us know!
"Great communication and the slate we received is as expected and described, and just what we were looking for. Thank you!"
"Nice people to do business with!"
"Very helpful and quick service."
"We needed BIG piece of slate for a single-piece hearth, in a hurry. Mike & Vicky were very helpful indeed, both in communicating with us, and managing to deliver in time to keep our wood burner project on-track. Lovely finished article, and extremely well crated for transport. Highly recommended!"
"From first placing the order to picking up our hearth the service was excellant. Very friendly and proffessional, We will be using them in the future."
"Very helpful and efficient service"
"Brilliant service thanks! Spot on price, great communication, delivery scheduled and arrived bang on time with helpful friendly driver Perfect.."
Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to working with you again soon!
"GREAT SERVICE AND PRODUCT"
"I highly recommend this company. Very prompt and efficient service, goods arrived on time, very well packed and all in good order."
"I was very pleased with the service I received when dealing with you. I would certainly recommend you to anyone needing slate or stone in the future and I would definitely use you again Many thanks Steve Jones Fremantle Storefit Ltd Shopfitters and Joiners"
Many thanks for your kind feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!
"Very easy to work with and competitive prices."
"Really good company to deal with , office and yard staff were friendly and helpful. Slate hearth I purchased was excellent and looks great with the log burner"
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you are happy with the hearth! If we can help with anything in the future please let us know.
"Excellent service, good quality slate and at a fantastic price and turnaround time. Order arrived within less than a week, and was sent well secured on a pallet so arrived in one piece."
"Nice company to deal with, kept you informed what was happening. And Delivered when they said they would. I will use them again and have used them before."
Many thanks for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
"excellent service and product"
"Very happy with my hearth slate , looks fab in my front room . I am also going to buy a slate sign for the front of the house . Delivery service was also very good . I told them a date and time and they keep me updated . No damages as the slate was very well packed . You must check for damages before you sign ."
We are glad that you are please with your order! If we can help with anything in the future please let us know.
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.84 based on 114 reviews