Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grey Slate & Stone
Own Driver, Courier
"excellent service and product"
"Very happy with my hearth slate , looks fab in my front room . I am also going to buy a slate sign for the front of the house . Delivery service was also very good . I told them a date and time and they keep me updated . No damages as the slate was very well packed . You must check for damages before you sign ."
"Fantastic quality product"
"Great customer service, really needed the hearth delivered before the carpet want in and arrived a couple days before! Great looking product!"
"I am delighted with both the service and the product supplied. I could not have asked for more. Fancy being asked by an Architect for Welsh Slate for his own home - the bar was set very high. Thank you to all at Grey Slate and Stone for a 5* service."
"Very happy with the slate splashback now behind my new bathroom sink! Thank you"
"Staff were helpful and happy to pass the prices for several types of slates at varying sizes. The delivery was quick and clear, with the time/date being communicated before hand. Our mason was able to trim and fit the sills with no issues of cracking or splitting, which further goes to show the quality of the stone."
"Material ordered and delivered as agreed and on time."
"Lovely, well-made, quality item. We would have appreciated more notice on delivery times, however. We had to keep our builder on standby for a full day to receive the hearth and carry it in to our top-floor flat. We would also have liked more advice on measurements when ordering. As our builder later told us, the hearth should have been slightly smaller than the fireplace and not exactly the same size."
"From the start, an absolute pleasure to do business with. Professional, excellent quality, and good value. We were made to feel as though we were dealing with friends rather than a company. Thoroughly recommended!"
"Fantastic service from Grey Slate and Stone. They answered all my enquiries within the same day and we're very prompt with the production and delivery of their product. The hearth looks fantastic!"
"We were very pleased with the service provided by Grey Slate & Stone"
"Very helpful and efficient would not hesitate to recommend"
"Vicky has been our point of contact from initial enquiry through to delivery on what was a complex project. Communication was clear & concise & I would have no hesitation in using them on future developments."
Many thanks for your review, we really enjoyed working with you and hope to again soon!
"Very helpful from the start! Keep me updated all the times! Would definitely buy again! Thanks!"
"Very helpful and customer focussed"
"Ordered a fine rubbed Mont blonc T shaped Hearth. I entered our measurements in the easy to use online order form. I then received an email from Vicky with all my order details & measurements asking me to double check which I did and confirmed back to her, I received delivery less than a week later. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The quality of the hearth is 5 Star A’s was the customer service & ease of ordereding and delivery. Thank you so much I would highly recommend and definitely use your company again."
"Very good pleased with the work"
"Good email contact, Good telephone contact. Samples came very quickly. Good prices and good product. Good delivery, very reasonable price - even to the North of Scotland.. - Just wish I had hired a flooring tiler to lay the slates as my back is killing me !! Looks good though - the floor that is, not m,y back !!"
"Welsh slate looks great as a worktop in this Treehouse . Thanks to this company"
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.82 based on 96 reviews