Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grey Slate & Stone
55 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Neil gave great advice and faultless service - can highly recommend

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Grey Slate & Stone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Neil gave great advice and faultless service - can highly recommend"
"Great customer service over the phone, stone arrived in mine condition and pretty quickly too! Looks fab in place"
"Brought a welsh slate house sign as an 80th Birthday gift. Was made up with the quality of the work, excellent customer service and value for money, my grandmother loved it. Thank you so much, a very happy customer xx"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and perfect craftsmanship. Will be purchasing more in the future."
Verified Buyer
"This is my second purchase of slate hearths from Grey Slate & Stone and would highly recommend this company based on the quality of the product and the service given."
Steven Panton
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication and products. Will use again, very helpful."
"Efficient service"
"Great service and a terrific slate hearth."
"Great service. Very fast with responding to emails. Samples received within 24 hours of ordering. Product is perfect."
"We have been using the 600/900 slate flooring for a year now and it is very good and looks so good that we have now extended into the kitchen from our conservatory. Great product and very good service."
"Excellent product delivered very efficiently"
D.Marc Jones & Co
Verified Buyer
"Great Quality hearths,super service by all the team @ Grey slate and stone,always sort me out with my tight schedules.many thanks Marc"
Low Carbon Energy Centre Ltd
Verified Buyer
"As always Grey Slate & Stone were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them."
"My long awaited slate floor in my hallway looks amazing, all i’d hoped for."
Fire Fly London
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Grey Slate and Stone."
Craig Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, knowledge and always very helpful. We have been very happy with their products and have bought 5 pieces of slate to date."
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient, quality. Never any drama, what more can you want. Keep up the good work"
Liz Butler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. I needed the slate for my hearth very quickly as our building work was dependent on it, and other trades would have been held up. Vicky from Customer Service said she’d try to help. The slate arrived within a few days for which I was very grateful. Now installed, it looks fantastic! Many thanks to all concerned."
Eryri Builders
Verified Buyer
"Professional prompt service as per the specification. Fantastic ! Pricing is spot on."
"Very helpful and prompt responses. Would definitely recommend."
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.82 based on 55 reviews