Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Craig Ashton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Grey Slate & Stone in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Craig Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, knowledge and always very helpful. We have been very happy with their products and have bought 5 pieces of slate to date."
Msonormal;
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient, quality. Never any drama, what more can you want. Keep up the good work"
Liz Butler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. I needed the slate for my hearth very quickly as our building work was dependent on it, and other trades would have been held up. Vicky from Customer Service said she’d try to help. The slate arrived within a few days for which I was very grateful. Now installed, it looks fantastic! Many thanks to all concerned."
Eryri Builders
Verified Buyer
"Professional prompt service as per the specification. Fantastic ! Pricing is spot on."
"Very helpful and prompt responses. Would definitely recommend."
"Great product and better service. Have recommended to friends and family."
"Communication and advice was helpful and friendly. Samples were sent promptly and the hearth stone we ordered was made quickly too. We are delighted with it. There was a slight wrinkle with the courier company and tracking information but that wasn't caused by Grey Slate & Stone. Would definitely look to order from Grey Slate & Stone again."
"Fantastic product with great customer service. Thank you"
"Accurately shaped, well finished and produced on time good company to deal with"
"Friendly, helpful Knowledgable Staff, Every piece of slate imaginable in stock, If you are reading this review its because you are considering using them in which case rest assured If you need slate products this business ticks all the boxes and I wholeheartedly recommend them."
Solid Fuel Solutions
Verified Buyer
"Always great service & products. From order to delivery good communication. A pleasure to do business with!"
"I was provided with decent sized samples of different slate options to help me choose the optimum type for a bespoke table top. The slate I then ordered arrived very well packaged and I was delighted with the product!"
Msonormal;
Verified Buyer
"Project was costed quickly and delivered on time, a quality colour and piece of slate"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"very good quality and information"
"I can not fault this company - from start to finish very professional, I even made a mistake with my measurement and they re-cut and no extra charge 10/10"
Helen Tait Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great communication and on time delivery"
"Grey Slate & Stone provided me with a superlative product. I would not hesitate to do business with them again. The staff were very friendly & couldn't do enough to help too!"
Reg Freeman
Verified Buyer
"Product excellent. Packaging makeshift. Administration poor. Happy to talk about it. Reg Freeman"
Thank you for your review, we value all feedback. We are very pleased you are happy with the finished product, we pride ourselves on our high standard of workmanship.

If you would like to discuss our administration, please call or drop us an email when you are free. The feed back will help our on going improvement system.
Low Carbon Energy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always!"
"Neil was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. We sorted everything out via email and phone. Delivery arrived on time. Slates look fabulous and can’t wait to see the finished floor."
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.78 based on 40 reviews