Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grey Slate & Stone
Own Driver, Courier
Read Grey Slate & Stone Reviews
Excellent service and communication, very high quality product. Quick delivery.
great service
Ordered polished slate for 5 hearths - good quality and delivered quickly
Very helpful, supportive, communication was great, arrived earlier than I thought, and they even highlighted an error in measurements I'd given. Would definitely recommend to others and will use again myself!
Just brilliant. Service quality product. I can't recommend them enough!
Love my slate coping, friendly helpful staff and a good price.
Thank you.
Exceptional customer service, fantastic quality, precision cutting.
We are delighted with our hearth
Excellent product and great customer service would highly recommend
Very good arrived before date I was told when ordered phone before delivery 👌
A great company to deal with, nice people and pin point accuracy.
Really good service. Useful advice including a video on how to split the stone.
Timely delivery. A good product which looks amazing in the garden. All round very happy.
I had a fireplace hearth made to measure Perfect fit looks lovely
Very pleased with it thank you
Great experience. Good service, friendly staff. Happy to help with my query and reasonably priced.
The slate sign we ordered is now in position and looks fantastic. We were most impressed by the help given by the staff over the telephone and their support in bringing our little project to fruition. The finished product is superb. I cannot rate the company and the product highly enough.
Really happy with the product, the service and the delivery. The stone looks great now the wall is made.
Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order! If we can help with anything else in the future, please let us know!
Very co-operative company and good quality products at sensible prices too!
Thank you very much for your kind review! If we can help with anything else in the future please let us know!
Great company to work with- excellent products. Would recommend Grey Slate and Stone.
Thank you very much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with your order! If we can help with anything else in the future, please let us know!
Great products and service. Will use again
Vicky is always extremely efficient and helpful with any of my enquiries. All of our orders have been received in a timely way, we would not look to purchase slate from anybody else.
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! Its always lovely to help with your enquiries! Many thanks for your continued support.
Great service, product and price. Thank you
Grey Slate & Stone is rated 4.86 based on 131 reviews