SLV.Global Reviews

Telephone
Read SLV.Global Reviews

02070961718

info@slv.global

Tell us how SLV.Global made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Meeting other psychology students at different stages of their degree was definitely invaluable to share ideas about our future!
Thanks for your feedback, Alkistis! It was great having you on the team. Please keep in touch and best of luck with the future!
The experience was very good. I did feel that there was hardly any diversity amongst volunteers. I feel greater efforts need to be made to include and reach out to volunteers in more universities, especially volunteers that are have more diversity in age and ethnicity.
Thank you so much for your feedback on your time in Sri Lanka! It's great to hear that your overall experience was positive. We are constantly striving to reach out to more students, graduates and universities as a whole; especially internationally. Many of our volunteers do come from UK universities as the UK is where SLV.Global is based, and where we started. We're always looking to spread the word and would love your help if you have any ideas about how we might be able to reach more people! Thanks again for the feedback and we are more than happy to help you with anything you need from us in the future. Thanks :D
overall the projects are fantastic. The psychology placement is probably the weakest project but gives people something great for their CV. I however feel if it going to be called a psychology placement then there really ought to be more hours at NIMH and Halfway house. While I realise they are very intense places and the language barrier makes it difficult to build proper therapeutic relationships I feel that if people were visiting daily rather than once a week they would be able to gain a lot more as would the patients. In order to do that I realise you would have to change the placement a lot and I feel that making the number of people on the psychology placement much smaller and it something only for the most dedicated volunteers to do would greatly improve the project. I don't think it would take away from the over all number of volunteers as the other projects run are of a very high quality, better than some other organisations I know about.
SLV.Global is rated 4.62 based on 178 reviews