Skylight Editorial Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Skylight Editorial

Castle Park Mews, - LANCASTER

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Skylight Editorial ?

"guys , be careful with this website, they stole my money and wasted my time . I ordered to edit my work and I paid for it and today, I got mail from them said my ordered is canceled and your money is refunded. they cancel my order without any reason and they didn't refund my money. also they never responded to my questions and emails."
"I've used this service twice and both times, the document was not completed within the deadline. The first time, they said that there were some tech issues so they refunded my money and proofread my document for free. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt so I tried once more but same problem. I have also used proofreadingpal and they are very timely and excellent. I would not recommend skylight editorial."
"This service is a scam. I pay for a proofreading and when I sent the article to the magazine the chief editor answer to me that the level of the english was very poor. Later I sent an e-mail to the editorial for requesting an answer and the answer was that they can not review the article other time, and If I want to review the article I must pay with a 15% discount. Really I am very dissatisfied I wasted my money."
Skylight Editorial is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews