Skye Blue Cleaners Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Skye Blue Cleaners

How would you rate Skye Blue Cleaners ?

"Skyebluecleaners give a substandard service. I have a holiday let which they were asked to service. The standard of cleaning was not good and resulted in a complaint from a guest. I contacted Skyebluecleaners by email but found it extremely difficult to get a satisfactory response. In fact, they denied there was an issue. I terminated their contract and found a more thorough and reliable company. - did not match any answers in Google Maps Help."
"Skyebluecleaners are a most unprofessional company. The standard of cleaning is well below par. I have a holiday let and because my guests made a complaint, I had to give them a refund. Throughout this, communication with Skyebluecleaners was very difficult indeed. They were extremely slow to respond and when prompted by further emails from myself, they denied they had done a substandard job. In no way, could I recommend this company."
"After the initial visit, carried out by a pleasant manager, the main administrators never came back to me with a date to begin cleaning. Unlike other cleaning agencies who are prompt, courteous and efficient, this firm is badly run by a lazy director, who seems to feel the customers are there to feed the firm, rather than providing a business-like service"
Skye Blue Cleaners is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews