SKY Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend SKY

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SKY?

Tell us how SKY made you happy

"I have been using Sky broadband for 3 years. Usually, I don't have problems with Sky but I had a problem with my Skyhub (wireless light was off after I have reset the hub), I called Sky helpline at 10:45 pm and I was surprised that my call was answered and the problem was sorted quickly by Jasmine. Thank you, Jasmine, for your help."
Are you SKY? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good service provided"
"Looking at those peoples BAD experience. I was going to leave VM but now in 2 minds. If SKY reads all these reviews and comments with experience of the customer problems, then is SKY deaf and Blind with learning difficulty or are just ignorrant.???"
"Another price increase for what ?, I have been with sky since the early 90's but now they seem to forget about customers and this and think more about money than the customer's, they keep putting more on box office so yet again you have to pay £20+ on top of your subscription for boxing plus they make a deal that screw channel 4 of live F1 which will not work out for them in the end, when my contract ends can't see me staying hope others will see that what you pay for is just not worth it if you have to pay even more for the content that was once free or not Extra on top of your subscription i.e sky sports"
"Absolutely appalling service from first operator, asked to speak to another, better service, bills gone up just over £20 for same package?? To £103, hardly any channels and fibre broadband is so slow you wouldn’t believe it, avoid sky at all costs not worth the money"
"Useless, unwilling to help. No one seems to have a clue what they are doing there. Also decided to change my payment for my contract the day before it had even started after telling me it was a fixed rate. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone."
"Sky always deliver excellent customer service. They have always dealt with my query fast and efficiently, even following it up and calling me back. I find their prices clear and fair and their products have never failed me."
"Broadband keep go orange light every day between 12am until 4am . Not happy at all i will cancell my direct debit soon"
"Exceptional service and professionalism"
"Great service, easy to set up"
"At Christmas my box had a technical problem where it started to freeze then lost all of my recordings and even the ones I paid for However the way I have been treated is disgusting and I have been with them for 20 years I feel that they are treating me like a second class citizen"
"I have been a loyal customer of sky. However I have recently moved house and ask sky to move my phone line to a differently location so that I can actually use the Internet. I have been told that they cannot do that free of charge and I should pay £66 for it. My contract with Sky expires in Feruary and I called BT and asked them whether I could switch. They offered a great deal on TV and broadband and have agreed to move my phone line free of charge. I called sky and asked to match the deal. They have the nerve to insinuate that what I was saying was untrue. Well if Sky does not want to keep their loyal customers somebody else will take them. Shame that the people that work for them are so rude and disrespectful."
"I have been a Sky customer for several years and now upgrading my TV to Sky-Q. I have been treated in an appalling manner by Sky whereby they have taken money for the installation, cancelled by first installation without reason and communication, Sky will not respond to my complaints or E-mails and, the Sky staff are quite rude on the 'phone. Sky are more interested in completing a customer satisfaction survey than, the Customer. Following a survey, regardless of rating, nothing happens."
"I had been a customer since 2012 and had broadband, landline and television packages with the company. They kept putting their charges up and I decided to switch my landline and broadband to BT, which I did in February on the understanding that my Sky Sports subscription would be £28 per month. The Sky Sports subscription is actually £28 per month PLUS £33.50 for the basic Sky TV package - so it works out at £61.50 per month. This isn't stated on the Sky website, so it's misleading. I have now been trying to cancel my subscription to Sky and their customer service is absolutely appalling. The company tries to make the cancellation process as difficult and prolonged as possible."
"Very understanding patient made every effort to and successfully did as I ask friendly staff very nice"
"Cracking service"
"I got a better package from them than from my current provider, Post Office, so I am changing to Sky Talk, Line and Broadband"
"good deal offered"
"I am utterly disappointed with SKY services, I have been loyal customer with SKY for almost 6 years and never complained about them, but my patience has run out and now I am thinking of changing my provider to Virgin or any other company instead. I have been using SKY broadband for a while now but my broadband speed has never been great and now it got even worse. I have moved in to my new place more than 1 year and half ago and I have been experiencing connection problems since. My broadband connection has been dropping frequently and every time I call SKY the only thing they can do is just some test run which fixes connection for about a week and after that is the same story again. They sent out an engineer to replace my broadband socket, but that didn't help either. I have been using this old SKY router which 6 years old and I think its the main cause of my connection issue, but SKY cannot send me a replacement router/hub because I would have to pay for it myself. Another thing I am not happy about is the ridiculous price I am paying for SKY services including SKY TV, phone line and broadband. I am paying £56.00 a month for just few extra channels, phone line I am not even using and terrible broadband connection. I got SKY TV package when I moved in to my new place and at first I was paying £42.00 for everything which was still ok, but after a year the price went up to £56.00 because apparently all my discounts that were applied to me ran out. I called them to ask for reduction so the best deal they could give me was £5.00 off my broadband but I am still getting charged £56.00 a month!! ridiculous!! My work colleagues dad has got every single SKY TV package including SKY sports and movies and he's paying £50.00 a month and I don't even have that many channels!! I am so done with SKY if they do not make any good changes and I'll leave my feedback about them on every possible customer reviews website to help customers to make the right decision when choosing internet and TV provider in this case choosing SKY would not be a right decision. I am telling my family and friends to choose something else instead and stay away from this money sucking company. It feels that I have been throwing my money away all these years."
"Sky are fine as long as you are upgrading or a new customer. Existing customers have to threaten to leave to get anything basically, and then if you do decide to leave they won't let you leave when you want to! I was tied into a year's contract for HD when I thought it was only a trial! Because they wouldn't let me cancel I said I wanted to close my account entirely with Sky on the day my contract ended but was told I couldn't give my month's notice until after the Contract had ended, making me pay them for another month. I refused and cancelled my direct debit on the day my contract ended. They then threatened me even though they stopped my service the moment the direct debit failed and they couldn't get their money ...... they wanted a whole month's money even though I had no service!!! Their debt collecting team are basically like the worst kind of debt collectors imaginable and treat people with no respect whatsoever. I wouldn't touch Sky with an extremely long bargepole, and they dropped the amount they said I owed when I threatened them with legal action."
SKY is rated 2.89 based on 27 reviews