SKY Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SKY

How would you rate SKY ?

"I had been a customer since 2012 and had broadband, landline and television packages with the company. They kept putting their charges up and I decided to switch my landline and broadband to BT, which I did in February on the understanding that my Sky Sports subscription would be £28 per month. The Sky Sports subscription is actually £28 per month PLUS £33.50 for the basic Sky TV package - so it works out at £61.50 per month. This isn't stated on the Sky website, so it's misleading. I have now been trying to cancel my subscription to Sky and their customer service is absolutely appalling. The company tries to make the cancellation process as difficult and prolonged as possible."
"Very understanding patient made every effort to and successfully did as I ask friendly staff very nice"
Craig Mcgregor
"Cracking service"
Dr David Mcnally
"I got a better package from them than from my current provider, Post Office, so I am changing to Sky Talk, Line and Broadband"
Simran
"good deal offered"
"I am utterly disappointed with SKY services, I have been loyal customer with SKY for almost 6 years and never complained about them, but my patience has run out and now I am thinking of changing my provider to Virgin or any other company instead. I have been using SKY broadband for a while now but my broadband speed has never been great and now it got even worse. I have moved in to my new place more than 1 year and half ago and I have been experiencing connection problems since. My broadband connection has been dropping frequently and every time I call SKY the only thing they can do is just some test run which fixes connection for about a week and after that is the same story again. They sent out an engineer to replace my broadband socket, but that didn't help either. I have been using this old SKY router which 6 years old and I think its the main cause of my connection issue, but SKY cannot send me a replacement router/hub because I would have to pay for it myself. Another thing I am not happy about is the ridiculous price I am paying for SKY services including SKY TV, phone line and broadband. I am paying £56.00 a month for just few extra channels, phone line I am not even using and terrible broadband connection. I got SKY TV package when I moved in to my new place and at first I was paying £42.00 for everything which was still ok, but after a year the price went up to £56.00 because apparently all my discounts that were applied to me ran out. I called them to ask for reduction so the best deal they could give me was £5.00 off my broadband but I am still getting charged £56.00 a month!! ridiculous!! My work colleagues dad has got every single SKY TV package including SKY sports and movies and he's paying £50.00 a month and I don't even have that many channels!! I am so done with SKY if they do not make any good changes and I'll leave my feedback about them on every possible customer reviews website to help customers to make the right decision when choosing internet and TV provider in this case choosing SKY would not be a right decision. I am telling my family and friends to choose something else instead and stay away from this money sucking company. It feels that I have been throwing my money away all these years."
"Sky are fine as long as you are upgrading or a new customer. Existing customers have to threaten to leave to get anything basically, and then if you do decide to leave they won't let you leave when you want to! I was tied into a year's contract for HD when I thought it was only a trial! Because they wouldn't let me cancel I said I wanted to close my account entirely with Sky on the day my contract ended but was told I couldn't give my month's notice until after the Contract had ended, making me pay them for another month. I refused and cancelled my direct debit on the day my contract ended. They then threatened me even though they stopped my service the moment the direct debit failed and they couldn't get their money ...... they wanted a whole month's money even though I had no service!!! Their debt collecting team are basically like the worst kind of debt collectors imaginable and treat people with no respect whatsoever. I wouldn't touch Sky with an extremely long bargepole, and they dropped the amount they said I owed when I threatened them with legal action."
"Kind of sad Rob from Sky customer service won't be calling anymore now my Internet is fixed"
"Sky Cable a cable network with the poorest customer service!"
"Can't knock Sky's customer service. Had a right old upgrade and got me Sports back! Deals everywhere!"
Richard Saltmarsh
Unverified Reviewer
"just wanted to say I got some brilliant customer service for Dale on your Sky Talk Team on Wed. #"
Harnack-Singh-Uppal
Unverified Reviewer
"Sarah at Sky just sorted me out a proper decent upgrade! Top customer service!! :-)"
Craig Wilkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Sky customer service as shocking as ever! There mistake and want me to pay. Good luck with that!"
"not happy with the level of customer service, sky have been awful. would like someone to call me"
SKY is rated 3.21 based on 14 reviews