SKY Reviews

of reviewers recommend SKY

Tell us how SKY made you happy
I'm looking after deaf children in half term but they were upsetting that Harry Potter and the philosopher stone and other series show 's' mean subtitles. This subtitle still not working why they show S. I rang to sky customer service about situation. They doesnt care about deaf children but they just said they will fix it as soon as possible but they dont know how long take it so he guess it might take 24 hours or few days? I find this so discrimination as that's alright for hearing children but what about deaf or hard of hearing children still barrier the wall? It's fair on them keep disappointed thanks for your poor service
Without a doubt the worst customer service I've ever witnessed from any company ever. I'm appalled they're allowed to be this bad. Constantly lying , when ever you complain they never get back to you or even acknowledge they took the complaint in the first place! Even managers are bad at their job. I've been promised I would be contacted by several managers regarding an issue and they don't even bother to contact you. Problem with this company is because they have a lot of customers they can afford to be this bad in my opinion and clearly they don't care if they lose some customers.
Awful customer service. Told a lot of lies. I would never recommend to anyone 😠
Sky does not deserve 1 star but no option for 0! They are con artists. Sky box stopped recording, everything in planner lost and no catch up available, couldn't be fixed remotely so options were £65 for an engineer call out or pay to upgrade to Sky Q. I explained that I'm already paying enough for a service I'm now not receiving but apparently you are not paying for planner, ability to record or catch up, you are paying just for the TV channels!!! Enter into a contract with them at your peril and don't be fooled by their pricing either, it will go up periodically and you are unable to do anything about it as there's no option of terminating the contract early. Customer service is appalling when you do need to speak to someone, their advisors are rude and conflicting. Once my contract has ended, Sky will not be having another penny out of me :-)
Sky TV customer I have tried calling today and kept going through a call centre in Mumbai every caller saying no won't transfer have to call again 4 hours very rude customer service in Mumbai think I might cancel my services not paying for poor customer service
Generally a good service, would be better if you could record shows more than one week in advance. Occasionally wi fi drops out and can take some time to be connected.
Con men sold me doddy phone then when sent to repair centre said I had broke it and i have to pay to fix thousands review witness statements claiming the same you are vile sky and should be ashamed of your self i WILL NOT STOP TILL I HAVE COST YOU THOUSAND STOP STEALING OF OLD PEOPLE AND WOMENNWITH CHILDREN YOU NEED TO BE STOPPED PLEASE HEE D MY THESE CRIMINALS NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE GO WITH BT MUCH MORE HONESTLY
Sky hands down is the worst service provider in the UK. My internet works about 80% of the time, with interruptions throughout the day. I will be returning to Virgin, where at least my internet worked consistently.
Sky promise us on six occasions that we would have broadband, on all these occasions, the service is terrible, sky made excuses,such as, you have to many satellite dishes, it's to dark to wrk, exchange box is not working you need to change your flat address so we do not get confuse..One occasion they inform my partner that I Authorised a sky socket fitted in the business rather then flat,which turn out to be untrue, they then proceeded to be very rude to my partner At the present time we are waiting for the 7th visit for connection.The service is very terrible and I am very disappointed..
The day my contract ended I started having connection problems that could only be fixed by an engineer for £65 or a new contract according to Sky. CC told me my minimum speed should be 70.5mbps. Actual speed is 33.6mbps.
We cancelled sky as we can get a better deal from bt. We gave sky the chance to do a deal. But said they couldn’t So e have paid till end of December but when we try to book the Joshua fight. We are told no as it is the rules of sky. If a customer cancels screw the customer very poor service. And definitely leaves a bad taste. Paid for sky paying over the odds. Distrusting. And disgusting. May take further.
Just cancelled a 10+ year sky subscription been a fully paid customer, they've switched off all my recordings and purchased films.... judging by the reviews on here there are more dissatisfied clients than happy ones. Let's hope this profiteering, zero customer service company is finally heading to its demise.
Please be very wary when moving house with Sky. The available dates for engineers visits are 5 weeks away. Then when they do make an appointment, and you take time off work to be at home ( a charge applies at weekends ) they do not always turn up, and then the next appointment is another 4 weeks away. dreadful customer care for a very long standing customer.
If there was a zero star or a minus zero I would give it. My daughter and her boyfriend set up another broadband account without my permission because mine was not fast enough. When the moved out a little later they left me with no Wi-Fi and my sky useless and I was still paying for the service. When I asked sky to reinstate my Wi-Fi apparently it is not as straight forward as it sounds and would have to set up a new account and enter a new contract...WHAT!!! My line should not have been able to have been used in the first place. Be warned anyone can use your line to set up an account and without your approval, any teenagers in the house can set this up and the only time you will be made aware is when sky stop your internet to install theirs. Then when they leave with no forwarding details or means of contact to ask to cancel their account....sky can't and have not reinstated my WiFi. I have had no end of tears, lost money as I can't work from home have had to pay for mobile Data and have the cheek to email me to try and upscale me sky products. People beware your line can be hijacked at anytime by anyone in your house. Sky you disgust me, especially as you reassured me the problem had been resolved. Will be seeking legal advice
Excellent service, great communication excellent engineer
All I wanted to do was to chat abouut my bill and see what package I was on to adjust it. Phone calls don't work, whatever time of day you call you get told that they are really busy. Yeah, really busy avoiding your calls I guess. Then you get pushed on to a chat bot. As I write this I have been waiting for a chat bot to answer with anything other than the two messages I got to say that I was being transferred to a customer services (oxymoron alert) team that would answer my query - hahahaha!) for over 1 hour. Thier customer service is insulting, appalling and arrogant. So frustrating.
so ive had this for a couple years now and over the time ive had it its never changed. download speeds peak at about 5 mbps which is lower than the promised 20 mbps, upload speed is atrocious consistently below 1 mbps. it has frequently dropped to about 60 kbps and its disgusting that they give you this and tell you you cant leave without paying the rest of the contract at once. they refuse to fix this and its equally as bad for the rest of the area i live in and anytime you complain about it theyll just send you another hub saying that that should fix it. that changes absolutely nothing. the internet speeds are absolute garbage. never get sky broadband
Sold a Sky TV and broadband package - told the property was listed as 'Sky-ready' and that there would be no problem switching from current provider. I could even try it for a period of time and cancel with no issues as there is a 'cooling off period'... wait for it... Sky engineer arrived for install and said it wasn't possible to run the service from the property. Cancelled subscription the same week. Cancellation letter confirmed cancellation. Now I've been charged for a service I'm not using and trying to get a refund for being falsely sold to. Been on phone 53 minutes to customer service and it's still not resolved and I've now been told to call back in a week due to their 'system being able to process the information'. They are saying I need to pay for a month for a service I've not even had!! AVOID. Seriously - avoid.
Don’t get sky Tv Sky Tv is not working called for solution. Lady said engineer will come after 4 week time . What a joke . So her mean 1 week without service and I can’t change to other provider as I am in contract till next year another joke . They are rubbish and cheap .
SKY is rated 1.99 based on 68 reviews