skinChemists Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend skinChemists

How would you rate skinChemists?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
LORETTAMCDONALD

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about skinChemists in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
LORETTAMCDONALD
Verified Reviewer
"SuperCompany _Amazing skincare'goodies _great customer service & a bargain to be had if you check there website."
Loretta McDonald
Unverified Reviewer
"24hrAqua Repair Facial Serum. 'I'm a big serum & primer lover'I use it twice a day &to be fair to say I've tried a lot of serums is an understatement,I like to think I know what to look for in a great serum! So when Skinchemists came out with 24 hr Aqua Repair Facial Serum that is nourishing -antiaging-balance& hydrating!'I knew I would have to see what all the buzz about this serum was about. Apply a pea sized amount morning & evening after you cleanse,tone & moisturise with the tips of the fingers in small circular motions.It will fit in to your skincare regime with ease. After 3-4days using this serum my skin's texture was changing to been hydrated & rejuvenated hence improving the all round look & feel of my skin.My pores look smaller also. I don't seem to have any loose skin so it's firming proprieties are excellent.The key to a dewy fresh faced look fit for summer is the perfect make up base to build upon, Serums & Primer's are our new 'Bezzies'! 'Skinchemists 'have made a 5*****product here a total game changer!"
skinChemists is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews