Skincity Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Skincity

About Skincity: Based in Cheshire, Skincity is a leading skincare clinic and online cosmeceutical retailer that is focused on providing people with the highest quality products to help treat and manage a number of skin conditions.

enquiries@skincity.co.uk

Skincity UK, Chapelhouse Barn, Pillmoss Lane, Lower Whitley, Warrington

Category:
Health & Beauty

customer service
"Good selection of products, always discounts on - and delivery is very quick! And the miniature Russian dolls that are sent with your purchase are a nice touch!"
"Easy to purchase, fast delivery."
"Excellent service and lovely little free gifts"
"Quick delivery and lovely surprise gift inside"
"Excellent good delivery and product. Thank you for my gift it was a lovely thought. I will be shopping with you again."
"Seem really customer focused. Found through a google search for a specific product but based on the service I will definitely order again."
"Excellent price and excellent delivery, will definitely use again"
"Amazing service Great products Would recommend this company"
"Exceptional service. Beautifully packaged with a lovely surprise. Thank you"
"Happy with deliver happy with produce just wished I was give a few samples to try out. It’s always best to do that so customers get exposed to more super products. If we dnt try out will never know"
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We hope you enjoy using your products.
"Great delivery. Fab packaging. Attention to detail is obviously important. Just brill all round."
Thank you for taking the time to review our services.  We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience and hope to welcome you back soon.
"Very quick delivery and very nice packaging."
We are really grateful for your review and for your custom.  We look forward to welcoming you back to the site soon.
"Very helpful, and polite"
Thank you for rating the Skincity site 5 stars. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
"The service is very fine. The goods were delivered quickly. To be honest: From an environment view the cardboard box with Skincity printed all over I can't reuse for another shipment. I don't believe that the nice silk paper with Skincity print can be recycled - not in Denmark. I received a lovely little doll figure, but I don't know what I shall do with it. It's a very nice thought and I appreciate, but for me not using the doll figure, I'm sorry, but it's waste of good intentions. I'd rather have the experience of opening a box where everything is done with serious and optimal consideration for the environment with reusable boxes and wrapping paper and none unnecessary things I didn't ask for. If gifting my with any kind of samples together with the shipment, I ONLY appreciate to have samples from the brand I'm using as I have a skin disease and can't use other brands. I'm sorry but you don't meet my priorities with your branding."
Thank you for taking your time to review our services and products.
I can confirm all of the packaging we use is recyclable, the tote bag and make up bag are also re-usable and are used as padding in our packages to save any excess packaging. I can also confirm the Kokeshi is made from a recyclable resin.

Good news, we will be introducing a basic packaging option on our website by the end of the year to give customers a choice of which packaging the would like.

Someone from our Customer care team will be in touch shortly.
With love, Skincity.
"Loved the comms, prompt delivery, package, sample and free gift of the bags, ver useful. Excellent. My only point is about the small toy figure I was sent. If it was an eyeliner sharpener or had a practical use then great. But otherwise it’s a toy that I’ll probably give away or bin as I won’t have use for it, Given how good everything else was, I’m not sure this extra little thing is needed."
It’s important to everyone at Skincity that our customers have a pleasant and fuss free shopping experience, thank you for taking the time to review our site.  We hope that you enjoy your products and look forward to welcoming you back to the site soon.
"Excellent service highly recommended. Always delivered on time and am happy with the products."
We are really pleased that you enjoy shopping with us.  Thank you for recommending our offers and our store.  We hope that you enjoy your products and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
"Delivery was slow - over 7 days to Ireland. Packaging was damaged on arrival. Product packaging on 1 item was also damaged - items not damaged."
Thank you for taking your time to review our products and services, I am sorry to hear your package was delayed and damaged during transit.

Someone from our customer care team will be in touch.
With love, Skincity.
"Excellent price coupled with excellent service."
Thank you for giving Skincity a great 5 star rating. We hope to welcome you back to the site again soon.
"Love the packaging, and the little treats...so unexpected!!! Made my day! Thank you!"
"Great website and advice offered on choice of products. Fast delivery, good pricing and my must have IS Clincal products."
Skincity is rated 4.90 based on 5,597 reviews