Skincity Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Skincity

About Skincity: Based in Cheshire, Effortless Skin is a leading skincare clinic and online cosmeceutical retailer that is focused on providing people with the highest quality products to help treat and manage a number of skin conditions.

enquiries@skincity.co.uk

Skincity UK, Chapelhouse Barn, Pillmoss Lane, Lower Whitley, Warrington

Category:
Health & Beauty

"Product was delivered quickly and beautifully wrapped with surprise free gifts. It really made my day!!"
"Second time purchasing from Skincity.Very happy to recommend this company,good choice of products and efficient service. Many thanks ."
"The presentation of the packaging was amazing, and a very quick delivery. I would recommend this website to anyone. Thank you"
"Didn’t use it yet because I requested a sample to use as skin test, before I open the product but unfortunately no one replied to me yet !"
"I am very satisfied with the service. I recently changed dermatologist and she prescribed me a new skin routine with products from brands I had never heard of and couldn't find in any physical shop, despite living in London. I initially ordered from another online shop but they didn't stock all the brands I looked for. I came across SkinCity by chance and I am glad I did. They had all the products I was looking for and they were either the same price or cheaper than the other shop. I found delivery very quick and the packaging is very attentive and nice. I don't care about free samples so next time I will deselect the option - but I am sure people who like to discover new products would appreciate the touch. All to say, great shop which I would certainly recommend."
"Have used this company for quite a, while now. All purchases have always arrived in good condition with little extras added to test which is great. Love the new launch of Skin City. Received a lovely package of goodies and cute Kokeshi Doll. My only disappointment was that I didn't get the Skin Health magazine which I love. Great choice of products and a trustworthy service."
"All the products I use, great prices, beautifully packaged, a few surprise extras, quick delivery by a competent courier...A* all round!"
"My phone query was dealt with efficiently and my order put thru immediately. It arrive three days later, well packaged. I recommend the staff here for their politeness and professionalism."
"Super service, I adored the little gifts inside. Definetely will order again! Thank you"
"Quick delivery best price and a lovely gift will be ordering again thanks"
"Really fast delivery, lovely packaging and a really great overall experience buying Exuviance products"
"Excellent website,offering a wide range of brands.Delivery is outstanding,highly recommend"
"First class"
"Excellent variety of exceptional and unique brands. Superb customer service and I really like that you can buy smaller sizes of product to try first."
"Very accomadating and very good customer service."
"Easy to navigate your site. Delivery is very quick."
"Excellent"
"Great product lines, regular discounts and delivery is always quick."
"Really pleased with the products I purchased, they were packed lovely and the little gifts were a nice touch along with the little bags and zip pouch. As this is the first time ordering the product I would have liked to been advised on what to purchase with it as I bought a little glass tub instead of a pallet to place my products in."
"Great variety of products, extremely efficient service."
Skincity is rated 4.90 based on 5,124 reviews