Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

Read Skiidy Gonzales Transfers Reviews

info@skiidygonzales.com

1673 Route de la Plagne

Great service again
Excellent service, on time, safe careful friendly driver, great start to our holiday, thanks Chloe
Always good and this time was no exception.
Very good, always on time to bring you to the airport!

Though occasionally you have to wait rather a long time for transportation on the airport.
The service you provide is always exceptional. I am always met by a friendly driver in a clean van. The driving has been careful and coms with the office when booking always easy and professional, thanks guys
Excellent service
Drivers are always polite and efficient
We´ve been getting a ride with Skiidy Gonzales for some time now and it is perfect: perfect driving, very nice people, always available and more important always on time!!
In our opinion the most reliable and friendly transfer company throughly recommend
Easy booking and contact process. Reliable transfers in decent, modern vehicles with friendly, competent drivers. Just all works !
Smooth process from booking right through to the actual transfer.
I recently used Skiidy for a private transfer from Geneva to Morzine. I found the booking process very easy they confirmed everything and sent a follow up email explaining where to meet the driver along with a contact number. Both drivers I used were really friendly, drove safely and were very helpful. They confirmed my return pick times whilst I was with them so everything was very clear. I would have no hesitation in recommending them or using them again. What a fantastic service. The drivers I had were also knowledgeable about the region.
Fantastic company have used them.on gour occasions. Always helpful, on time and really friendly too. Would definitely recommend. Able to take 5, 5 suitcases and bike bags from airport. Great service.
Always friendly, on time with no fuss
Been using exclusively since 2015. Reliable, safe , polite. With well kept, comfortable modern vehicles.
What can I say? Skiidy did everything they said they would do when they said they would do it. No-one missed their flights, no-one got left behind. Was all good. Will definitely use again!
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! We have had several ghastly experiences with this bunch of charlatans. Far too much hanging about at airports waiting for the disinterested staff to cobble their passengers together to get to the resort in time to check in to accommodation and collect ski hire equipment. Return trips to the airport are even worse - extremely stressful, as indifferent drivers don’t allow adequate time to travel to Geneva, in particular. Drivers seem surprised at bottlenecks and pinch points on the roads, especially during the time of the Geneva Motor Show. Totally unconcerned about passengers’ travel plans, check-in and departure times, and oblivious to their increasing anxiety levels. We vowed never to use them again several years ago due to the poor service and bad experiences. However, in 2019 our chalet host organised a private transfer each way for us, and unknown to us had made the arrangement through Skiidy Gonzales. A total disaster, whereby we almost missed our flights home. Any other company will be better than this mob of chancers - shop around!
Hello Christine, sorry to hear about your alleged experience. We are trying to track your records with us but cannot locate your name, email address or travel history with us in our database. Could you kindly provide and Skiidy Gonzales booking reference number or the accommodation company that booked your transfer with us please, and we will investigate the transfer. Kind Regards Team Skiidy Gonzales
Hi Christine, I'm just following up from my last message. We would like to investigate your allegations as this seems very unlike our protocol. We have extensively searched for your email and name on our database and are unable to locate your booking. Can you kindly provide us with your Skiidy Gonzales booking number or the accommodation provider you traveled with, please?
An outstanding transfer company. We have used them many times and they never fail to impress. Swift, professional and friendly.
Communication prior to our trips is always excellent and especially this year when took our 6 month old daughter, provision for children and infants is great.
Thank you again Skiidy!
This is the second year we have used Skiidy Gonzales for our transfer from Geneva to Avoriaz and both years they have been excellent. We were a large party and all our travel requests were met (child seats, size of mini bus required to travel together, collection point). Mini busses used are in excellent condition, very capable drivers who were also very accommodating as we had some who didn't travel well in the party. Pick up communication was timely and pick ups prompt. Will be hopefully using Skiidy again next year.
Short waiting time at the airport and professional/nice staff.
Overall very happy with everything.
(a bit far to walk on the arrival withdraws a point in the grades)
I have been using skiidy for years, can't miss them at the airport :-) always happy helpful drivers, reliable service on time and text before to be sure, good price and sometimes there is a special offer, even better :-) No complaints at all x
Skiidy Gonzales Transfers is rated 4.75 based on 756 reviews